Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

Considering the weapons and mods being planned as untradeable, how would that work for people who already have all those items as they are already at 900+ days?

Would those just get a free weapon slot or something else then, considering they cannot be used for trading.

You guys might want to take a look on those endo rewards again... 

Primed mods in themselves cost 40,920 to max, must have mods like Serration requires 20,460. 

You guys might think it is nice with free endo for simply logging in, but 300 makes not even a dent on the high endo cost of things.

I really like the endo changes.

If you choose 3x Riven Mods does it also give 3 Riven slots like the 850 day reward?

The max cap for riven is 90 but does the current 850 day reward increase it to 93? If this is the case the player who reached 850 days befor the change will have three exclusive slots?

I really dont like this change because I m near the 850 day reward and will lose the three slots.

Glad your removing the trading. Whilst I'm not one of the 900+veterens, I do feel it would devalue the weapons and such if they were tradable. As it stands, each individual item does lose a little of their significance, yes, but the set keeps its value.  Making it tradable renders even that obsolete.

Oh you're complaining about it? Do you know who has it worse? Me.

Picture this:

• My account dates back several years, but due to breaks I received Sigma two days ago (I'm on 700 days)
  • The new login system milestones let you choose one of the rewards from each category (Weapons, mods, etc) but in the same time frames (50 for a category, 100 for other category, 150 for other, rinse and repeat)
  • I know that each time I get a new login weapon there's one released around the same time (Lodestar Syandana in this case)

Do you know what that means? It means you, as a 1000-day player, already have the Lodestar Syandana. Sure you have no choice in your rewards, but you have everything already, while others may only pick to have one of the many things you have.

But me? I don't have what you have, and when I reach the Lodestar milestone I'll not be able to choose anything else, because there isn't anything else. So I'm just in that part of the login where I'm not the "first" to get the rewards, and when I get them I won't benefit of the choice that player behind me will have.

Am I complaining? Nope, it's just the way it is and I drew the short straw this time, big deal. Think about it.

Hold up, did you get the Primed Mods and Equipment milestones backwards? Primed Shred is currently at 600 days, Sigma and Octantis is at 700. I'm coming up on 650 -- under this new system, I'd have to wait until 800 days for the Sigma instead. That's 100 extra days for no reason. PLEASE ADDRESS ASAP.

13 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

ESO, got a lower level, casual mode for newer players to experience.

the point of Eso and SO is to replace adaro focus grind with something more fun and to see what frames are press x to win while helping find other holes in the system.  Eso is for the Vet with enemies that start at level 100 ( a new player have not tried this as my gear is not up to snuff) the rewards are radiant relics and focus (while not the best they are still useful) the easy version is less rewarding with less focus and normal reliks up to only neo (ESO has radiant axi relics)

3 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

the point of Eso and SO is to replace adaro focus grind with something more fun and to see what frames are press x to win while helping find other holes in the system.  Eso is for the Vet with enemies that start at level 100 ( a new player have not tried this as my gear is not up to snuff) the rewards are radiant relics and focus (while not the best they are still useful) the easy version is less rewarding with less focus and norma reliks up to only neo (ESO has axi reliks)

That's not the point at all. The point is that they added an easy version for newer players, when it was supposed to only be an endgame for veterans, and something that you grind towards being able to do, like Raids in WoW.

1 minute ago, PoisonHD said:

The point is that they added an easy version for newer players

even wow has easy versions of the dungeons with lesser rewards.  even so SO is not easy under MR 5 and at MR13 I can't solo it nor will I try to do ESO without a friend First 

I'm at 245 days, Nearly 50 days off of getting the Zenistar, and now you're saying I'll have to log in an additional 100 days making it 150 days before I can get either a Zenistar or something else of the pool? Atleast let me trade in the Azima as it's the most useless thing ever and let me choose something else instead.

This is an absolute nightmare for people who just went above 200 days, 400 days,..

This looks good for the most part. I think it addresses some of the original fears that all weapons and mods would be available and tradable from a low number of login days which didn’t sound right.

Scanning some feedback online it seems for the most part that the main concern now is for players having to wai5 longer to get something that they are close to right now e.g. someone approaching 300 days for Zenistar potentially having to wait an extra 100 days to get it at 400 days.

I think it’s a better system overall though. 

5 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

even wow has easy versions of the dungeons with lesser rewards.  even so SO is not easy under MR 5 and at MR13 I can't solo it nor will I try to do ESO without a friend First 

Yes it has multiple levels of endgame, from normal to mythic dungeons/raids, but they all are endgame, none of them are meant for newer players like regular sanctuary onslaught.

I’m not liking this change. The change of increasing weapon/equipment logins is my only issue. I’m already 60 days from getting Zenistar and you’re making me 160 days from it? I’d much rather have the same system but just with the choice of what we want. Cause this method, is infuriating to me when I realize it’s another 100 days when I just bought a cheap Zenistar riven in preparation of getting it. Unless these changes won’t be implemented for another 2 months or let me exchange my usless Azima for Zenistar, I strongly dislike it 

3 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

Poe is on earth on the path to mars.  it is catered to any one bounies 1-3 are for newer players droping cheaper vertions of hard to get mods for newer player builds while later missions start at sorti 1 level.  the eidolan is only Mr5+ and can be done by new players (I have multiple trydolan captures at sub 300 days).  was the trydoaln supposed to be for the vets probably but the vet and a Mr 13 player have about the same amount of power in this game making any Vet centric content either unapproachable below Mr 15 (where most rivens are usable) or oper to any player with an s class frame and a well build kit.  that is how the game works.  in the effort to reward the grind and let you decide what you get to an extent every player can get the best gear early on with all weapons unlocked after MR 14 and all frames available after Mr5.  

That is far different from actually catering to new players specifically. I asked what content release as of late caters to newcomer, not what content can be done by them and vets alike. There is also a huge difference in actually doing the content or getting a ride through at the expense of others. Catering to new players would mean it was designed specifically for them while being non-rewarding for already experienced players.

And the vets asking for "content designed for Vets" are silly. A vet can be of any MR pretty much with any form of build, from bad to meta, it all depends what they spend their time doing in the game. What they should ask for is end-game content, content that is intended for well designed builds.

7 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

none of them are meant for newer players like regular sanctuary onslaught.

onslaught starts at level 30 the story ends at Mr 5 in the level 30 area.  

power acquisition halts at MR 14 with a maximum halt at Mr 16, at this point all items are fully available the only difference game play between an MR16 and an MR25 player is void traces and standing caps

6 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Yes it has multiple levels of endgame, from normal to mythic dungeons/raids, but they all are endgame, none of them are meant for newer players like regular sanctuary onslaught.

Regular SO isnt ment for new players. It is ment for new and old alike due to Khora drops.

9 minutes ago, Shockness said:

I'm at 245 days, Nearly 50 days off of getting the Zenistar, and now you're saying I'll have to log in an additional 100 days making it 150 days before I can get either a Zenistar or something else of the pool? Atleast let me trade in the Azima as it's the most useless thing ever and let me choose something else instead.

This is an absolute nightmare for people who just went above 200 days, 400 days,..

I’m with you 100 percent. I’m at 238 and the thought of having to login another 100 days makes me angry. I said the same thing about trading in Azima that way we don’t get the shaft. 

1 hour ago, InappropriateTennoName5009 said:

as title says everyone gets choices except the ones who are at the max logins available we only get whatever new weapon or mod de issues we dont get a 1 of 3 choice ie primed mods weapons or syndanna's...kinda thought thats what trading was going to balance for us at the max logins...the the riven mods and endo whatever seem okay but not the primed mods and weapons thats only balanced for those with less logins

giphy.gif

Archived