[DE]Rebecca

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop!

Yeah, sounds good to me, carry on.

Indeed making the mods tradable would open pandora's box with multi accounts, just don't.

Great. So you still have to wait 2 years to get all the weapons if you're a new or coming back player. What a change of barely anything being changed.... sigh

Edited by Sormaran
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

I still think the delay between each rewards is too long. 50 is such a long time. I'm pretty sure most players dont go over that. I've had friend who grew tired of the game, because of the lack of significants reward sooner in the game

Also I hope that people that are under 30 days of the next weapon rewards arent gonna get #*!%ed by this change

Edit : You really need to cut the time to get everything by half . You need to play around 3 years to have everything that is mastery locked. I'm already mr 25 since like 3 months (played since last november) but it is kind of ridiculous that I will never have the maximum possible mastery and some nice and cool weapons. I miss mostly at that time Zenith and Soma Prime as primary. Brakk (yeah G3 are never nice with me). Melee is where I miss Zenistar, Sigma and Octantis,Dual Kamas Prime + (Mk1 bo that is not maxed and im too lazy for it) .. Imperator Vandal + Dual Decurions..

I dont know why you lock super nice and useful primed mod behind wall (Primed Fury , Primed Shred) . Primed Vigor isnt that amazing but still has its use. 

I will be honest with you. I think daily login reward should be by "in mission" playtime so that even new player that "super binge" the game feels rewarded. 

Edited by MunsuLight
  • Like 1

So has it stands I can se 2 Positives and 2 negatives of this changes:

Its positive that you can choose what reward you get 1st on the reward type milestone, but not really needed on my opinion;

Also positive to have higher scaling rewards, a very welcome improvement;

on the less good side, you are only rewarding people for entering the game daily, no matter if its for 1 min or 2 hours. I think you should reconsider adding MR or hours played in the rewards calculations;

Finally I don't like it that you are continuing to lock content that is needed to progress on Mastery Rank behind a mandatory x days reward, imagine you can only play Warframe on the weekend, how long would you need to unlock those guns needed to progress on your MR?

On a last note I would like thank DE for this workshop and for listening to all the feedback.

Please do not add any more unique rewards past this. I shouldn't have to login for 2 years to get access to some arbitrarily exclusive content. It just feels punishing to players who are just starting out.

If someone doesnt want to play your game, they arent gonna log in for 2 years just to get a gun. If they do enjoy the game, then why are you punishing them for joining the game later by locking things away behind a ridiculous time wall? 

Well I'm personally getting thrown under the bus by these changes as I am MR 24 and only 17k from 25, but only have just over 300 logins. So basically because I binge my gaming sessions I am losing what little advantage my MR and total play time previously afforded me.

So much for the new system rewarding me for actually playing the game. I guess it's back to the mobile game mentality of having to login for 30s even if I can't actually play that day. I guess I'll have to wait for the 3.0 rework since DE rarely thinks these changes through correctly the first time.

EDIT: And it would be nice if DE let the game use either login days or MR to reward the best endo value since I'm an MR 24 player being treated like I'm MR 8 by the new system.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

I love this game but the login rewards was probably one of the biggest mistakes from the perspective of an attracting new players and keeping them. All this system does is alienate the newer players. In my opinion to create a login system the right way first eliminate any rewards that are exclusive to it, add only things that are obtainable in game, rivens, potatoes, rare mods, etc. Then the notion of logging in for an amount of days would need to go, instead replaced by a weekly reward system, if a player logins in everyday for that week that player would get progressively better rewards (all of which you could get in game by playing) until the end when they could get something like a riven or a rare mod or even a potato and if players don't get all 7 days the system resets at the begining of the week giving them another chance for the rewards. In this design accomplishment for consecutive logins are rewarded without alienating any newer players who feel that they cant "catch up" with the rewards. The rewards also could change week to week making each week different and not stale. Give these current rewards to something else that players feel they can earn, Barro, alerts, mission rewards. Ultimately if I'm being truly honest login systems aren't a good idea, there is little to no investment to login click a reward and log out again, rewards should be provided to the players that work towards them which is how the rest of the game feels and in an architecture like that this system feels out of place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate the higher daily endo greatly. I should be getting somewhere between 200-250 every day which will be nice. I don't often need copious amounts of endo right now but when it builds up and boom a new prime mod drops, or more umbra mods, i'll have it ready to go, and i can sell more sculptures i guess.

I still want milestones to be decreased, that was the main issue with the current system was how it takes 700 days to get every weapon or 800 to get all the primed mods, which is an obscene amount, even if it's just loading the game logging in and closing again. I'm glad i have the sigma and octantis, but i know other people who started today would appreciate it if they can get it sooner, or all the weapons sooner rather (since i guess you can pick and choose now which is super nice) I don't have some sort of superiority complex about my prestige or whatever just because i'm here with most of the things at my 700 some odd days like apparently some people are.

Get this stuff out into the player base sooner, don't make them wait on it.

5 minutes ago, RottedApples said:

I appreciate the higher daily endo greatly. I should be getting somewhere between 200-250 every day which will be nice. I don't often need copious amounts of endo right now but when it builds up and boom a new prime mod drops, or more umbra mods, i'll have it ready to go, and i can sell more sculptures i guess.

I login for 4 days and get a thousand endo? It's like energy siphon, but it's giving me endo! It is good. 

What about true veterans that have more than 900 days (for example) but before the logging system?

It's like you're rewarding people loyal to the daily logging more than loyal to the game through several years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)thebigstink1206 said:

So you guys are just gunna give the Zenistar and similar weapons away to early player while semi-veterans and veterans (like myself) sit here with nothing new. Hook our a*s's up DE! Aint fair that they can get their zenith or zenistar at day 100 while we had to wait. Make a Zeni-Warframe and give it to those who feel this way. 😠

I absoloutly love the game, its my all time favorite. But you guys are making some bad choices, and getting people angry! This Excalibur Prime dilema where u r buffing his energy is just as fair as the new login system (That is, it's not fair.) I've paid then your average founder and from the moment i got the game ive been supporting (Joined around saryn prime's release.). 😞

Buffing his energy?? Do you have a source for that? I hope they are.

What if every 1 hour played increased your daily tribute rewards by 0.05% of the base ? That means that:

500 hours = +25% 

1000 hours = +50%

1500 = +75%

2000 hours = +100%

This all leads up to getting 1200 endo every day after the 2000 hour and 1000 day milestone in the current proposed system... If my math is right. If you think that's crazy, you'd still have to login for weeks to fully upgrade a primed mod.

This would be highly rewarding to "true veterans" (assuming you spend most of your time not role playing in vesper) whilst leaving room to modify the rest of the system.

An argument could be made that people would just login and go afk for many hours, but people people login just to get daily tribute as it is - so I wouldn't change whole lot. So maybe the timer on that could stop if the game detects inactivity - similar to being ineligible to get rewards from inactivity in missions. 

In the end, this might be too complex of a thing. The daily rewards might become an issue if they become(more?) of a core mechanic of this game.

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime

-The new Scaling day-to-day scales better 👍

-Separate rewards in categories it limits you in future reward creativity?

-Primed Mods and Weapons, never have to be tradable.

-I think Lodestar Brand are the most anticipated ,so the Cosmetics too as th Weapons need that feeling to have an unique feature.

-Personally after i reach 400+ logins .I am more happy to start my daily by getting more often 3h daily booster and not like to get them from sortie.I suggest to change the 3d booster reward with 4000 kuva.

I think the changes are an improvement. Now that the milestones have been swapped to stay the same so players close to a weapon won't get screwed and the items aren't going to be tradeable, it's in a better shape.

I honestly never liked the fact Weapons and Prime Mods were gated behind number of days logged in. Thought it was a terrible idea back then and think it's still a bad idea. However, I do like we now have a choice in are rewards. Still think the rewards should be cosmetic only. Waiting almost 2-3 years for a weapon or mod is just insane. You could argue that Primed Shred is  a large DPS increase but waiting longer for something like Prime Sure Footed? Especially when recovery speed is better because it doesn't lock you into an animation. Still, I like that there is choice now. I just feel cosmetics should be login rewards and weapon and mods should be earned through actual gameplay, not simply typing in a password and booting up the game just to close it one minute later.

Also, scaling rewards is great! Truly, thanks for that! That is awesome.

Edited by (PS4)DBR87

It sounds good so far, but I have a few questions and comments.

You say you can choose the reward mechanic, is this blind choosing or absolute choosing?  So are we playing three card monte or we can see what we are selecting?

I kind of feel the endo rewards and possibly even the amount of resource rewards needs to be a little higher.  Not saying we need sortie level endo, but maybe a little higher, maybe an extra 50 on the numbers presented.  

I am not sure, but I think there needs to be a reminder:  This system is to encourage playing daily and to keep playing in the future.  Asking for basing this system solely on MR is kind of a huge step back.  Any player can quickly get to a higher MR.  That being the case yeah you can get most of the good rewards in a shorter time than years (days or even months) if MR only was the case, but then what?  Feels kind of like setting up a poor quality of life solely for grofit.  So blending of both daily login times and MR feels more balanced.  

I feel like this is a step in the right direction, but it's such a weird step that you might twist your ankle like for anyone about to hit the login bonus they are aiming for right now it says hey you have to wait wayyyy longer; also there is the problem of scaling rewards is a good idea but for them to scale this small is negligible at this point you could give us nothing in between the milestones and I would be unfazed because non of them are worth it I'm MR 24 so I get 300 endo on average now great except I don't care, I only care about getting closer to the milestone and getter platinum discounts because that is the only way platinum cost is worth.

The reward table in the daily login system is vast enough in my opinion to be able to have better rewards like what if one day I just gut 3000 endo instead of the bland 300 not even all the time just once in a while it gives morale to do something and even helps with the large quantities of endo I need same for the other resources. In my opinion this way it would make players want to play; not log in just for the next step closer to the milestone and then log out which is what I find myself doing recently.

TL;DR MAKE PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY WITH BETTER REWARDS NOT IGNORE POULTRY REWARDS AND WAIT 3+ YEARS FOR WORTH WHILE MILESTONES.

• Like 1

Personally I was really hoping the whole system was getting ripped down to the studs and reworked. But it really feels like it's more along the lines of some Spackle and a coat of fresh paint. 

It's definitely nicer than it was but it could be so much nicer, open floor plan nicer. 

everything in the OP looks great honestly 

but there is no mention of the perpetually 'worthless' rewards like : 1 tellurium, 1 orokin cell, 1 morphics

plz replace the incredibly tiny resource rewards with something more functionally valuable like kuva/cryo that scales similar to the endo rewards

also since the game is growing and expanding, giving us eidolon cores/synthetic shards/etc and/or other syndicate rep thru the login reward is not bad {i know this already exists for the 6 relay syndicates, but the login rewards offer nothing for ostrons/quills/simaris/any-all-new-coming-stuff/etc 

there is really a LOT of upward creative room for login rewards that are not worthless, ie wisps, heart nyth/radian sentrium, etc 

jus sayin =]

• Upvote 1

There are no words for how terrible and dumb the inital changes were.

I stick with games for a while and without fail developers always dissappoint.

Always. DE on thin ice with this older gamer as i reconize these signs.

• Like 1

I hate this.

So basically those who are just a few days away from the mod/weapon milestones are screwed? PLEASE tell me you've had the foresight to address those of  us who are just a few days (from today) from reaching those important milestones. There's going to be a grace period of some sort for those of us who reaches it right? RIGHT?!

• Like 1