[DE]Rebecca

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop!

Now that you guys showed us the mockup, i wish the login reward (milestone) is much more flexible to choose regardless its type instead of making them have rotations...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (PS4)FurryZenJustice said:

Based off of everyone's obsession with the Zenistar it feels like it should be nerfed. That would have been one way to handle it.

Yes nerf something people enjoy to not use it anymore, that is  just pathetic, Its no where near OP, people just like playing with it and its popular among people. Just to kill its popularity you nerf it, thats just very pathetic way to handle things. 

• Like 5

No, just no. I ain't getting my Primed Fury then wtf. No more "Fastest Guandao" build for me smh. Or other fast wraps out there atleast.

First part was ok tho.

Edited by BonelessBurrito1

As for zenistar. I'd place it after zenith since it's so endgame savy.. I mean that's what makes sense, but everyone would hate it.

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime

The only login reward I REALLY care about are 50-75% off plat discounts.  Other than that I have the stance of, "Hey I get free S#&$ for just logging in that DE doesn't have to give me.  Awesome!"  However, I see there was an uproar about it so here are my two cents:

There should be no mods or weapons locked behind login rewards.  Instead login rewards should be exclusively cosmetics, resources, boosters, and things that can drop from a Star Chart mob whether that be a Gorgon Blueprint or Condition Overload.  

Move gear like the Zenistar and Azima to Invasions, dojos, Kuva Fortress... wherever.  As long as players can reliably get them.

And do a community poll the for the next Primed mod you do.  Prime Sure Footed?  Really DE?  Really?

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Could I have forma bp added to login rewards please?

Edited by HyokaChan

2 hours ago, Sahansral said:

All things you mentioned can get buyed by plat. Nothing special at all.

Regarding logins I have a 100 % diametrical view. 1000 logins show dedication for the game.

You want weapons that show you can grind? Good, there are nearly 380 weapons in this game that can get by grinding/spending plat. No need to change 4  (in words: FOUR) weapons  with another method of aquisition. I for one, enjoy the login reward system, because it allows me to show that I value that game so much that I reserve a part of the day for it - every day. No other item in this game allows that.

Login rewards are flawed though. Having 900+ only shows that you are available to load Warframe every day; it doesn't actually mean that you play the game. Meanwhile there are players with ~2,000 hours played that are between 3-500 logins. These are the players that are spending a lot of time playing the game; they just don't have time available every day to play.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

I am already at 120+ days in, but I'd like to have zenistar instead of azima, could I swap the reward from the 100th day to zenistar?

52 minutes ago, folsomdsf said:

And this does what for the person missing actual gameplay elements?

Nothing, absolutely nothing!!!

🙁I sure hope DE does something for all the Players that have been here for four plus years soon because they might lose half of their player base behind this login reward tribute

8 days away from my Zenistar login reward.
Which now could possibly be a primed mod instead.

I can only hope things stay untouched.
Life becomes semi-toned if you keep drawing short straws.

We're at your mercy DE
Love :heart:

This is not what was promised and punishes vet players that didnt bother to log in every single day.

Im at 430ish logins and only desire the Zenith, Sigma & Octantis and the cosmetic armor and syandana. in the new system these will now take me LONGER to get as you have lumped them all in together.

If you recall half a year or so ago when this was bought up, the community gave very positive feedback on the "pick an item, log in for 50 days to get it" idea, now if you dont want new players getting some stuff 50 days in then MR lock some of the weapons, thats understandable but why now throw in this new "improved" system that is nothing like what was discussed.

This is barely a better system and not what was discussed at all, the feeling in my clan this morning is that this hurts us as vet players that didnt always log in while not actively playing the game. essentially it doesnt overcome the original issue which is content locked behind years of logins, if it doesnt solve the issue then why bother?

Sorry if this sounds All angsty but I have been waiting for this change all year and am so disapointed in what you are doing.

Edited by Nalfy
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

As someone who is approaching 950 logins, can we get some info on what types of rewards we will see after 1000 days? 

And will the 1000+ day rewards be planned for ahead.

Currently, everyone except those players at the far end of the login rewards (900+) will have a choice of reward, but those those at the end of the login system will have to have what we are given. Any chance we could have a choice of reward at each milestone too?

I still do not understand the logic of rewarding putting in a password and then logging out of the game versus rewarding actively playing. This is such a poorly designed concept and I can't understand the point of it other than inflating daily numbers. Reward people for doing missions, ranking weapons, increasing their MR in a valid way as well. 

I was very hopeful about the changes when you announced them on the stream, but what's coming now just feels like more of the same. The improvement is moderate. Time to rewards needs to be greatly reduced and a better way to incentivize actually playing the game over time rather than logging in and out just to tick the counter each day needs to be the priority. 

Edited by True_Naeblis
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 4

Ok, English is not my first language. It is morning, I'm in the office and I'm sleepy... and maybe I'm missing something... but due for the EDIT made by Reb... Milestones do not change.

Am I correct?

EDIT: first message edited by [DE]Taylor.

Edited by (PS4)ToFlux78

vor 17 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

The simple explanation here is that once you've reached a given category, you pick an eligible item from that category. We are also looking into adding a fourth category past the 1000 Milestone with more 'evergreen' rewards'.

Can we keep a total days logged in system as well? There are players which are proud to say that they have logged in over 1000 times and would like to show that off as well.

Why not add a cosmetic every 250 days total logged in that is given in order not a choice from all of these. This way people will be able to show off their dedication without someone being at a disatvantage.

• Upvote 1

So it seems to me with the new system, I have a little bit of choice left being around 430 days, but compared to the old system its 100 days longer now due to the syandana and armor set being added into the weapon category.

Under the old system I would of got Zenith at 500, Sigma at 700, the Syandana at 800 and the armor set at 1000

In the new system if I follow the same path I would get Zenith at 500, Sigma at 700, the Syandana at 900 then the armor at 1100

Like many other players I am only missing the 2 weapons in terms of Mastery so I would of course take those first so this is adding 100 days to the current system. Intended?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nalfy said:

In the new system if I follow the same path I would get Zenith at 500, Sigma at 700, the Syandana at 900 then the armor at 1100

Like many other players I am only missing the 2 weapons in terms of Mastery so I would of course take those first so this is adding 100 days to the current system. Intended?

Yeah this is a mistake imo if it goes forward.

the 100/300/500/... ect track should be reserved for MR increasing items. They should make a 4th track maybe 350/700/1050 for super spicy cosmetics like armor sets ect.

Going forward, I think it's imperative that no new gameplay components are ever added to the tribute system. No more primed mods, no more weapons. Keep it purely cosmetic from here on out, because this became quite a mess, with no easy solution.

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 2

I Guess since my post gets deleted...i have to make another. So this doesnt benefit new players or veterans because it destroys new players progress if they are around 200+ days or at 270+ days and so on. And for veterans it destroys any prestige they might gain from dedicated log ins. This system in the long run will also destroy any veterans progress as it changes how weapons among other things are handed out.

Instead of the odd and even login day rewards why not lump those together and keep the syandana and armor set where they are at 800 and 1000 so they keep the prestige.

There are 4 weapons and 4 primed mods so it fits perfectly, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 900 you get to pick one of the 8, but maybe add a little MR lock on some of the weapons, or dont.You could even make the first 4 hundred day milestones offer the 4 items you would of got from logging in for 400 days (azima, zenistar, primed fury & primed vigor) then the rest for the next 4 to gate it a little and again keep some prestige for those items.

This way nobody gets screwed out of anything, it doesnt increase the grind to 1100 days and the cosmetics keep the prestige of actually having to login so much (also keep future rewards purely cosmetic).

Much love

Nothing substantial...nothing to complain...nothing to be excited about.

The amount of free resources is still laughable, but at least it's not insulting 🙂

Glad the trading aspect has been removed, hope it never comes back. Veterancy rewards being tradeable is just the worst idea. I have no idea how that even made it onto the table (actually, seeing the amount of whales buying their way to MR25 I can see why it made it onto the table, and that's maybe even more worrying)

As it is now I don't really see why bothering changing it anyway. It scales slightly more, but I don't think anyone at MR25 is strapped for any resources (except possibly credits, I know I often burn through all of those at least).

That said I still maintain my original stance (from when the current daily system was implemented) that creating this psychological pressure to login or miss out is just bad and the entire system ought to just be axed.

• Upvote 1