[DE]Rebecca

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop!

4 minutes ago, PH0T0Nman said:

Dude, seriously...

What I actually read: "WE had a hard time (logging in once a day) so how dare you give this fun stuff to new players. They haven't EARNED it. They must suffer this ridiculously long wait time"

Little Immature there no?

yes its a hard time, you dont know the reallity of those people that put the time and effort to log in every day, people that got a real life and yet managed to log in every day, forgive me for that sir.

when i say and repeat, they'll get to choose the best stuff that WAS LOCKED for us, we needed to wait that long to get the "cool stuff"... and THAT is not cool by ME.
They'll simply get the zenistar at 200, sigma at 400 and the armor at 600, that are the best drops, most people needed to wait at least 700 (sigma) days to get and not even putting into account the 1000 days armor.... that they still will get to choose at 600... its 400 DAYS before.
that is not fair for those that waited.

i dont mean that i dont want to players having it eary, it is just to point out that is not fair for those that waited.

Can't wait 1000 days, for 300endo. DE this is really bad. Should be min 1000, as expected for the guy staying that long.300 is pure insult.

This is a pretty cool change, and I guess with change there will always be some getting the short end of the stick.  I am on that short end.  I am about 40 days away from 200 logins, so almost to primed fury.  If the change gets implemented soon, that will push the mod drop for me (and countless others) out to 300 days, so 140 days away instead of 40.  Pretty bummed if the change comes and there is no thought of those that are close to their current milestone day login reward.  Maybe something like if you are less than 50 days away to the next milestone you get grandfathered in?

You have not eliminated the main problem that is the required content locked behind a system over time as announced in devstream.

Edited by --Peter--
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I kinda like receiving the daily tribute...it's a nice welcome to the day's other WF travails, frequently encountered (lag, lag, lag and more lag), but especially, this: i.e., not receiving the Twitch/Stream drops--including, the diadem, the gold statue, the cherry tree glyph, nor have I received the Thousand Year Stone Fish statue, nor did I receive the promised rewards for the Game Show Award stream earlier this year, even though all conditions were fulfilled. And it's not just me...on PS4...there be lots of other Tenno across all platforms who are in a similar situation.

And still no comment/apology/explanation from a responsible person. I even used the last DevStream 115 to submit a 'hard question' x 3 - and it was studiously ignored...though, I was not surprised as they were kinda busy, and that Chat does move exceedingly fast, so, maybe, whoever's job it is to review the Chat transcript will see them, and pass said questions up the chain of command, where maybe a (more) responsible person will address the issue, as it seriously warrants.

Anyhoo, back to the Daily Tribute: this is a very attractive feature, and, for my part, I am always happy to receive whatever's coming...and now that it will be changed, I have no problem with at all...because, I get this: it's a FREE gift and, imho, one should NOT look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak! Nay!

That's my 2cents. YMMV

Cheers!

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Eminem2420 said:

Nothing put out by DE lately has been catered to newer players. Its difficult for them to even experience majority of it. And your continued reward is your small nod towards 1000 days. Its not like you get nothing.

Getting a new reward or still receiving one isn't a nod towards your playtime if it is something everyone can get. Whenever they really announce a new system, it's more targeted to new players, and their experience. From things like, what was supposed to be a veteran only ESO, got a lower level, casual mode for newer players to experience. Beta players (Which I am not) losing out on their exclusive Braton and Lato vandal with no nod towards how long they've been playing to have that. etc.

Things like that, that are only taking newer players into account without really acknowledging the dedicating of older players are what bother me. Losing my toys doesn't bother me in the slightest, give it all away since it's too hard to get right now. I just want the players who've had those items, or put the time in for them, to be acknowledged for it.

Edited by PoisonHD

3 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

What recent updates have been catered to new players? POE? SO/ESO, The Sacrifice?

Poe is on earth on the path to mars.  it is catered to any one bounies 1-3 are for newer players droping cheaper vertions of hard to get mods for newer player builds while later missions start at sorti 1 level.  the eidolan is only Mr5+ and can be done by new players (I have multiple trydolan captures at sub 300 days).  was the trydoaln supposed to be for the vets probably but the vet and a Mr 13 player have about the same amount of power in this game making any Vet centric content either unapproachable below Mr 15 (where most rivens are usable) or oper to any player with an s class frame and a well build kit.  that is how the game works.  in the effort to reward the grind and let you decide what you get to an extent every player can get the best gear early on with all weapons unlocked after MR 14 and all frames available after Mr5.  

Considering the weapons and mods being planned as untradeable, how would that work for people who already have all those items as they are already at 900+ days?

Would those just get a free weapon slot or something else then, considering they cannot be used for trading.

You guys might want to take a look on those endo rewards again... 

Primed mods in themselves cost 40,920 to max, must have mods like Serration requires 20,460. 

You guys might think it is nice with free endo for simply logging in, but 300 makes not even a dent on the high endo cost of things.

Damn im now at Day 402 so i need to wait 198 days and not 98 to become a new Weapon/Armor with the New System ...

I hope the Equip Reward with still start at 100 like the Old system. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I really like the endo changes.

If you choose 3x Riven Mods does it also give 3 Riven slots like the 850 day reward?

The max cap for riven is 90 but does the current 850 day reward increase it to 93? If this is the case the player who reached 850 days befor the change will have three exclusive slots?

I really dont like this change because I m near the 850 day reward and will lose the three slots.

Glad your removing the trading. Whilst I'm not one of the 900+veterens, I do feel it would devalue the weapons and such if they were tradable. As it stands, each individual item does lose a little of their significance, yes, but the set keeps its value.  Making it tradable renders even that obsolete.

Oh you're complaining about it? Do you know who has it worse? Me.

Picture this:

• My account dates back several years, but due to breaks I received Sigma two days ago (I'm on 700 days)
  • The new login system milestones let you choose one of the rewards from each category (Weapons, mods, etc) but in the same time frames (50 for a category, 100 for other category, 150 for other, rinse and repeat)
  • I know that each time I get a new login weapon there's one released around the same time (Lodestar Syandana in this case)

Do you know what that means? It means you, as a 1000-day player, already have the Lodestar Syandana. Sure you have no choice in your rewards, but you have everything already, while others may only pick to have one of the many things you have.

But me? I don't have what you have, and when I reach the Lodestar milestone I'll not be able to choose anything else, because there isn't anything else. So I'm just in that part of the login where I'm not the "first" to get the rewards, and when I get them I won't benefit of the choice that player behind me will have.

Am I complaining? Nope, it's just the way it is and I drew the short straw this time, big deal. Think about it.

Hold up, did you get the Primed Mods and Equipment milestones backwards? Primed Shred is currently at 600 days, Sigma and Octantis is at 700. I'm coming up on 650 -- under this new system, I'd have to wait until 800 days for the Sigma instead. That's 100 extra days for no reason. PLEASE ADDRESS ASAP.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

ESO, got a lower level, casual mode for newer players to experience.

the point of Eso and SO is to replace adaro focus grind with something more fun and to see what frames are press x to win while helping find other holes in the system.  Eso is for the Vet with enemies that start at level 100 ( a new player have not tried this as my gear is not up to snuff) the rewards are radiant relics and focus (while not the best they are still useful) the easy version is less rewarding with less focus and normal reliks up to only neo (ESO has radiant axi relics)

Edited by spirit_of_76

3 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

the point of Eso and SO is to replace adaro focus grind with something more fun and to see what frames are press x to win while helping find other holes in the system.  Eso is for the Vet with enemies that start at level 100 ( a new player have not tried this as my gear is not up to snuff) the rewards are radiant relics and focus (while not the best they are still useful) the easy version is less rewarding with less focus and norma reliks up to only neo (ESO has axi reliks)

That's not the point at all. The point is that they added an easy version for newer players, when it was supposed to only be an endgame for veterans, and something that you grind towards being able to do, like Raids in WoW.

Edited by PoisonHD

1 minute ago, PoisonHD said:

The point is that they added an easy version for newer players

even wow has easy versions of the dungeons with lesser rewards.  even so SO is not easy under MR 5 and at MR13 I can't solo it nor will I try to do ESO without a friend First 

I'm at 245 days, Nearly 50 days off of getting the Zenistar, and now you're saying I'll have to log in an additional 100 days making it 150 days before I can get either a Zenistar or something else of the pool? Atleast let me trade in the Azima as it's the most useless thing ever and let me choose something else instead.

This is an absolute nightmare for people who just went above 200 days, 400 days,..

• Upvote 1

This looks good for the most part. I think it addresses some of the original fears that all weapons and mods would be available and tradable from a low number of login days which didn’t sound right.

Scanning some feedback online it seems for the most part that the main concern now is for players having to wai5 longer to get something that they are close to right now e.g. someone approaching 300 days for Zenistar potentially having to wait an extra 100 days to get it at 400 days.

I think it’s a better system overall though. 

5 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

even wow has easy versions of the dungeons with lesser rewards.  even so SO is not easy under MR 5 and at MR13 I can't solo it nor will I try to do ESO without a friend First 

Yes it has multiple levels of endgame, from normal to mythic dungeons/raids, but they all are endgame, none of them are meant for newer players like regular sanctuary onslaught.

I’m not liking this change. The change of increasing weapon/equipment logins is my only issue. I’m already 60 days from getting Zenistar and you’re making me 160 days from it? I’d much rather have the same system but just with the choice of what we want. Cause this method, is infuriating to me when I realize it’s another 100 days when I just bought a cheap Zenistar riven in preparation of getting it. Unless these changes won’t be implemented for another 2 months or let me exchange my usless Azima for Zenistar, I strongly dislike it 

• Upvote 1