The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Case for [Insert Warframe Here] Umbra

rastaban75

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Dont' recall anything saying ballas was the only source. Only that he knew the process.  For there to be a known method, there had to be others before. Some people have found out Umbra is referred to as "Subject 9". What happened to the other eight?

They died? lel. Ballas escaped didn't he? He could always make more anyway. 

I would like to see a Volt Umbra. He's been my main since the beginning, so seeing my speedy boi as an Umbra would make my dreams come true... like, especially if he gets a unique story like Excalibur Umbra, then that would be amazing... I kinda have a story for my Volt in the back of my mind that's kinda being worked on, but not really. I'd like to see something official though. Fighting alongside my Volt would be a dream come true.

10 минут назад, (PS4)JaysInc_ сказал:

latest?cb=20150324224840

Such a magnificent warrior...

153487413447765005?3322538948

With a magnificent codpiece...

"Magnificent. Magnificent utz."

:lotus:Vote Volt 2018:lotus:

Volt? Mb some JoJo fan frame...

Спойлер

latest?cb=20141124023312

Going back on topic with Frost getting Umbra. I just want a fabulous scarf wearing protected/protecting Auto-Turret. Is that so bad?

Defense missions would convert to all umbras doing the mission while Operators play Komi. Again, is that so bad?  

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

DE: "we got you buddy"

Nerfs limbo and gara

The thing is, Gara's 2+4+1 combo is a better Frost 4 damage wise

Limbo's stasis is just a much better version of the frozen debuff as unlike when frozen, stasis allow the proc to basically go on infinitely.

I mean I made a frame concept for a female frame that fits the cold/frost theme and she seems like a better frost because of the passive I gave her