Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME: Changes that will make them better and useful

(PSN)Vexx757

As we know DE do some big or small changes to warframe. One of the problems I have with DE is that instead of them telling us what they plan to change before they start working on it they show us the changes and no matter what we say they won`t go back to the drawing board to redo the changes (like Vauban). So, I have taking it upon myself to address the problems of each warframe and add some changes. I want you to pretend DE`s telling us what changes they are planning to do so give some feedback to these ideas. If you have a better idea for one of the abilities put it down.

Ash:

2nd & 4th ability synergy:

·       If you are invisible before you use bs enemy bodies will disappear.

(This will give you a choice if you want the bodies to disappear or nt and its health for nekros`  3rd ability)

3rd ability:

·       Make ash able to teleport through windows.

4th ability

·       Give Ash the old bs but with slight changes;

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       Make bs able to kill as many enemies that are within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       Activating the ability will send the clones to kill, if you want to join in bs press 3rd ability. (like the way it is now)

·       The number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs are shown.

·       Enemy bodies will not disappear.

(This bs change will make him be a efficient killer but not a kill stealer because other player can take his kills, ash is just faster at killing like before)

Fix: Make Ash be able to teleport in and out of the same grates instead of just one direction.

Fix: Sometime ash isn`t on the enemy or he is unseen when using bladestorm.

Atlas:

1st ability

·       Increase the dash range from 15 to 20m

2nd ability

Synergy: Using your 1st ability on the 2nd will channel more force dealing more damage.

·       Visual change: make it multiple rubbles to form a rock-wall with gaps in-between them to see enemies through.

·       On deactivation it will shoot like a fast projectile instead of a slow roll.

·       If Atlas or allies stand near it, he will receive 30% status chance in a 5m radius.

Fix: When visually stacking armour, make it to where the rubble builds up symmetrically on Atlas instead of only on one side. (having it on one side looks ugly to me)

Fix: When equipped with the shikoro helmet and his head turns it looks flat.

Banshee:

2nd ability

·       Make it able to see enemies through walls.

3rd ability

·       Make enemies have a slower reaction time noticing you, dead bodies or alarms.

·       Reduce range from 20m to 12m. (This makes it good for using melee)

·       Show the radius of the ability.

·       Put an indicator above enemies’ head to show how quickly they will be alerted by seeing you. (like stealth games)

Chroma:

1st ability:

·       Increase the range from 10m to 15m.

·       Make it do continuous damage (like beam weapons) instead of damage a second.

·       By holding the fire button, you will increase its range, damage and cone spread.

·       Increase range when adding range mod to be more noticeable.

·       Fix: Elemental stream sometime not showing the right colour.

2nd ability: Options

·       Whatever element chroma has equipped (toxin) will be added forced onto the weapons you are currently using or Increases status on weapons by 30%.

3rd ability:

·       Increase damage on all abilities.

4th ability:

·       Can be cast in the air

·       After being cast press move on 4th ability to move around on its own. Damage is increased but it won`t do any cc while on the move.

·       Fix: At the moment the range of the elemental stream is visually short.

Ember:

1st ability:

·       Decrease charge speed.

3nd ability:

·       Anyone or anything within the fire ring will receive a damage reduction. (flames are so hot it melts most of the bullets)

Equinox:

Passive: instead of getting 10% of energy or health make it half of what you pick up e.g pick up 50 health gives you 25 energy. (I feel like it will make this passive better)

1st ability fix: when switching to day form you don`t get the full speed. You start slowing down instead of keeping the speed until the duration runs out.

3rd ability:

·       Make it synergise with 1st and 2nd ability.

Excalibur:

Passive: Increase the percentage of damage and attack speed bonus to bladed weapons from 10 to 15% (his passive at this moment is not noticeable)

4th ability:

·       Get rid of mini 2nd ability. (waste of energy)

Fix: Put Excalibur`s energy channel glow back the way it was like nyx`s.

(the way it is now is just ugly)

3rd ability

·       Make enemies affected by this more vulnerable to slash procs.

·       Make the ability bypass obstacles.

Frost:

Passive NEW: Enemies attacking at frost will be slowed down by 20%

Gara:

1st ability:

·       Increase cast range from 10 to 14m

Hydroid:

Passive NEW: Melee slam attack has a 50% chance to sent out a water wave that’s knocks enemies down and slows down the recovery rate.

2nd ability:

·       Press button again to stop moving instead of using 3rd ability.

·       (It`s a waste of energy.

2nd and 3rd ability synergy fix: Enemies at the moment are not dragged with you when you move.

Inaros:

Passive: Increase the damage of enemies when reviving while he is in his sarcophagus.

·       Change it to a wave to capture multi enemies instead of one.

2nd ability:

·       The time of sand clones can be increased by duration mods.

3rd ability:

·       The more energy he loses the faster he moves.

4th ability:

·       Make the scarab projectiles seek out a maximum of 10 enemies. (this is good for reaching enemies with guns instead of it hitting one enemy and nothing else happens besides scarabs are bugs so they should be able to have a mind of their own)

·       The spread radius can be increased by range mods.

·       Make ability able to strip armour.

Ivara:

2nd ability:

·       Decrease the speed of the controllable projectile. (because of close and tight rooms this will be an improvement. I like the ability, but the slower speed is still too fast.)

·       Decrease energy cost while in use.

3rd ability:

·       Make it also have a 70% chance to unlock lockers and disable alarms without hacking.

4th ability:

·       When using 4th ability you are able to use your melee weapon.

Limbo:

1st ability:

·       Make it more visible to see by the chosen energy colour.

·       When used in the rift (passive) enemies will join you.

4th ability:

·       Make it more visible to see when in the rift.

Loki:

1st ability:

·       When cast, make it immune to damage for five seconds while absorbing damage. Depending on the damage stored it will be converted into health for more survivability.

·       When casting, holding the ability will make the decoy move within a 10m radius.

·       When shooting, enemies will be effected by 100% impact proc making them  stagger.

3rd ability:

·       After switching with the enemy, loki will be invulnerable for three second.

·       Make loki always face the enemy he switches with.

Mag:

Passive NEW: When her shields are depleted there is a 40% chance that she will release a magnetic pulse the pushes enemies back in a 15m radius.

Mesa:

Passive: Make dual wielded sidearms have 20% reload and one handed sidearms have 10% fire rate instead of the other way around.

1st ability:

·       When converting damage, it has five extra shots instead of one.

Mirage:

2nd ability:

·       Make glowing booby traps charm enemies when active which will set off the traps by them interacting with the traps. (this will make it useful and all tile sets)

·       Make it work on grineer tilesets

·       Make dead bodies be a booby trap also.

Nekros:

Passive: Make nekros receive 10 health within 15m when enemies are killed.

1st ability:

·       An enemy affected by this is susceptible to damage.

Nezha:

1st ability:

·       Decrease energy drain form 5 to 2sec.

·       Increase duration to 15 sec.

2nd ability:

·       Make it seek-out enemies in range.

·       When enemy affected explodes, the flames will spread to enemies in a 10m radius.

3rd ability fix:

·       Make the ring go over his head and under his feet instead of through it.

·       Increase cast speed.

4th ability:

·       When duration runs out there is no animation and it does not disrupt nezha`s movements.

·       Increase cast speed.

Nova:

Passive: Enemies with a grappling hook will also be knocked down.

1st ability:

·       Instead of it inflicting slash damage it will proc impacted damage which will have a 100% stagger affect. If the particle hits the same enemy again it will knock them down.

·       If you hold the ability it won`t seek out enemies but instead can be used for damage reduction.

·       Damage reduction will not disappear until all particles are gone.

3rd ability:

·       If and enemy walks into it on the opposite end it will send the back to the direction its pointing at (this is good to put in doorways)

·       You can shoot through the worm hole which will convert into explosions in a 10m radius. This has synergy with her 2nd ability.

4th and 1st ability synergy:

·       If an enemy under the effects of molecular prime is damaged by the 1st ability it will cause a chain reaction of staggering or knocking enemies down in a 15m radius. (if the enemy is not killed off by the 4th ability)

Nyx:

Passive NEW: When nyx has half her health left there is a 50% chance that will appear invisible to them in a 15m radius for 4 seconds.

1st ability:

·       This ability will now do multiple things. It can either make enemies fight for you, make them run in fear or lay on the ground brain dead. (these are at random)

·       This ability now sends out a kinetic wave to control multiple targets instead of one. (maximum is five)

·       Kubrows, kavats, osprays and maggots will always be controlled to attack enemies.

·       If the security alarm is on or there is a lock down while using 1st ability, one of the controlled targets will hack alarms and lockdowns.

4th ability:

·       You can now move at the same speed as jogging.

·       It pulls aggro from enemies and are hitmitised into moving closer to nyx.

·       Whatever enemy is shooting at nyx will be affected by the explosion no matter the distance.

·       You can cast other abilities while using 4th ability.

(If it was up to me I would get rid of this ability and replace it with a new one, but I can`t think of one. If any has a better idea, please put it down)

Oberon:

Passive options: Give oberon his old passive back but teammates can kill enemy companion or increase companions’ health, shields and armour by 100 and pets have an unlimited revives.

Octavia:

3rd ability:

·       You only need to perform actions to the beats three time in sync before you get the buff.

·       When you miss a beat the percentage doesn`t go down but instead says at the current percentage you’re at. (This means you can actually make music instead on making a flat note for convenience)

Rhino:

Passive: If the shockwave indicator touches the enemy it will knock them down instead of you having to land ontop of them. This can also be triggered when doing a weapon slam.

Titania:

·       Increase all ability cast speed.

1st ability:

·       Take away ragdoll affect.

2nd ability:

·       All ability affects when stacked up will reach up to 75% (as of now the abilities are unnoticeable and useless)

3rd ability:

·       Take away ragdoll affect.

1st and 3rd ability synergy:

·       If the enemy affected by the 3rd ability explodes the enemies affected by the 1st ability will also explode.

4th ability:

·       You can pick up loot while flying.

·       While using 4th ability, the other ability used will cost half the energy.

Trinity:

Passive: Trinity can also revive allies by aiming at them no matter the distance and will take three seconds instead of four seconds.

1st ability:

·       This ability can affect up to five enemies.

·       This ability gives trinity and allies armour instead of health.

·       Each shot gives trinity and allies 10 armour, killing an enemy gives 50 armour and killing an enemy in one shot gives 100 armour.

·       The duration of allies keeping the bonus armour is the same as the duration of the ability.

1st, 3rd and 4th ability synergy:

·       If trinity shoots the enemy while using the 3rd or the 4th ability it will increase her survivability.

Valkyr:

1st ability:

·       Make it put a maximum of four enemies.

·       Reduce ragdoll

(If anyone can think of a better ability, let me know)

4th ability:

·       You can heal yourself however you not invulnerable. (in my opinion you don`t need both just one)

·       The longer the ability is on the more energy it drains should be taken out.

·       Give her a new stance where her claws are mostly used.

Fix: When pulling off stances its hard for auto track enemies.

Fix: Energy claws are not visible in animation of Valkyr prime.

Vauban:

Passive: Give nyx`s passive to Vauban. (This will make his abilities more useful against enemies with guns)

1st ability:

·       Make them have 100% stun proc

·       Reduce the charge time to 1sec instead of 3sec

·       Make one tesla shock two enemies instead of one.

·       Holding the ability will slowly move the tesla in the direction you’re facing. (This is good for enemies at a distance hiding in cover)

2nd ability:

·       NEW- Replace tripwire with a trap the tether enemies to it slowing down their movement. (tripwire is fun to watch but ultimately useless)

·       All traps are seeker traps that seek out the nearest enemy to it. (this makes it better of enemies with guns)

·       Bounce will continue to seek out enemies until the number of bounces run out.

·       If you want to lay a trap without it moving, double click the ability.

·       Increase shred and concuss range to 10m when triggered and on detonation.

·       Hold to switch abilities and press to activate the ability.

3rd ability fix: Enemies still are moving around inside even when affected enemy cap is not full. (including with augment)

4th ability:

Increase the range from 6m to 12m.

Volt:

Passive: You can only release the stored-up damage on enemies not on crates or environmental objects.

Wukong:

Passive: increase the combo duration to 7sec

1st ability

·       Increases the range of the ability cast to 20m and 5m radius when knocking enemies down.

3rd ability REWORK

Wukong plucks a hair to produce a clone of himself that will fight with him for a short duration. Upon death it will multiple itself up to four clones.

·       I will either use the melee weapon that you have equipped, or it will use primal fury depending on what you are using. If you cast it while using guns, the clones will fight with melee weapon.

·       (synergy) You can increase it survivability by using the 2nd ability before you cast the 3rd ability. The invulnerability phase on the clone will only work once. 

·       (Synergy) The clones range attacks will be the 1st ability.

4th ability

·       Decrease the attack speed of the first two swings in the stance.

·       Make it block all damage.

Fix: Make the growing range of the melee weapon noticeable and effective.

Extras:

Fire damage buff: The longer fire is on enemies the more it stacks up. This will make fire damage more useful in the game and it will buff warframe that have fire abilities.

Future Nezha prime: When design Nezha make the chakram on his back smaller or a flaming see-through hologram.

Arrow glitch fix: Sometimes the arrow in the bow is sticking up.

Hover boards: In the future it would be good if DE tied a new game mode to this like a racing mode or to stop travel in Venus being boring by added a feature where if you get to the mission objective in the quickest or with skill you will be given a small reward (a useful reward) and make them customizable. I’ve wanted some sort of vehicles in the game for years, and when I said this for funs` sake some people said there is no need or that operators are fast enough so those people that said that should not go near the hover boards then, but we know they were talking out of there backside so let’s move on.

Future Umbras: Let there be an option to remove the scarfs and to change skins entirely.

Polearm finishers fix: They shrink in size when preforming a finisher.

Operator crouch fix: There is a delay when clicking the button and the operator crouching.

Duel welding SMG`s fix: Only one SMG has a shooting animation while the other one doesn't.

Finishers: There are times where weapons only use katana finishers instead of their own.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

·       You can heal yourself however you not invulnerable. (in my opinion you don`t need both just one)

·       The longer the ability is on the more energy it drains should be taken out.

Hard pass.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Passive NEW: When her shields are depleted there is a 40% chance that she will release a magnetic pulse the pushes enemies back in a 15m radius.

Why?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎22 at 12:06 AM, peterc3 said:

Hard pass.

Why?

You said why like my idea of mag`s new passive is a bad inea, yet the new warframe revenant has a very similar passive to my idea for mag. Really you should complain about revenant`s passive being bad but I bet you won`t because DE came up with it.  smdh.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

You said why like my idea of mag`s new passive is a bad inea, yet the new warframe revenant has a very similar passive to my idea for mag. Really you should complain about revenant`s passive being bad but I bet you won`t because DE came up with it.  smdh.

Mags passive comes in handy when doing endgame so 

yea one of the biggest things thats tilting with DE is that they barely go back to fix some warframes almost never really unless its a brand new one lately. they kinda nit pick at some pointless stuff in the game at times lately instead of just taking a step back to build up on the foundation they have or atleast bring a new innovative mode that people will consistently play that can test our skill at extremely high difficulty. but lets say DE where to talk to us finally about reworking frames cuz lets face it DE think lvl 100 is probly the hardest thing ever (reaches lvl 2000 cough*) would be nice since we would have a outlook and actually put some words/advice before they move on and never look at it again for a good year or 3.

Ash: seems fair changes but his 4 i wouldnt revert it back but i would increase the detector size cuz i mean its literally a dot on our screen they could of atleast made it the big circle really that surrounds the dot would be ALOT more deal able but maybe a slight dmg increase. tbh tho on high end missions i never really use his 4 and its really his 1,2,and 3 that makes him shine with his augments with a little dab of skill he still amazing but a tweak i wouldnt mind. however not my number 1 change list but eh.

Atlas: seems nice but tbh i think atlas needs ALOT more buffs or tweaks really idk where to even start but maybe to start allow the stoned enemies to take atleast corrosive procs please

Banshee: seeing thru walls would be nice since she is a super squishy frame, knowing enemy locations would be nice also its called sonar but it doesnt show where enemies are rn kinda silly its not in already if u ask me. her 3 ok please for the love of rng no nerf range its like the one skill that keeps her alive but seeing the radius would be nice.

Chroma: in my opinion they just need to rework chroma tanking mechanic (not a full rework leaving his damage boost alone is fine) only tank in warframe forced to tank with no real survivability safety net (self revive, invincibility window) like other frames seems wack to me.

Equinox: honestly i wish night form had more cc and debuffing instead of 50% damage reduction and team healing. so metamorph instead of giving team mates armor/shields itll take it away from enemies, pacify blind enemies which is no different than a idea from fear except enemies take bonus damage and still slowly run towards you , and mend constricts enemies which double pacify idea bonus damage. kind of a crazy out of hand idea but dont expect anyone to like it nor do i expect this to ever happen. 

Ember: ok she needs a new 4 completely still too cheesy in early game only supporting lazy play style while in a real endurance becomes kinda useless. just change it for some something that has a mechanic thats more useful or more powerful but require more skill.

Excalibur: umm personally i have 0 problems with him so im not really gonna say anything with him.

Frost: hasnt bother me in game yet buuut wish i could increase globe invincibility time duration or atleast if it was a single hand ability

Gara: i kno old gara was broken but oh well she isnt bad and she isnt the most op, so i guess only my point of view is ill leave her be.

Hydroid: maybe give slight duration increase on his 1 or his 3 percent damage increase abit since armor kinda blocks most of it (yes i kno corroding barrage or having a friend shooting in the puddle a thing)

Inaros: passive needs a buff, make it so u can get a sand soldier if killing them in general instead of devouring them (lets make max 7 to fit a theme going lately), or sandstorm should probly be sent out on its own instead of being the sandstorm

Ivara: personally i wouldnt touch myself (changes wise, i love using her) since she is kinda op already might as well give love to another frame.

Limbo: for one i wish they made it so new players couldnt grab him so early since so many ppl just barely using him right at all such a high skill frame but a quite a few attempt thinking theyre good when theyre not(sorry just a little rant). should probly make him alittle more ez example any enemy rift surged that is kill instead of only spreading surge, itll bring any enemy not in the rift into the rift instantly since i always see new limbo users complain about nullies. his 3 and 1 combo to bring enemies into the rift needs alot of attention when new limbo users arent relying on his 4 might as well make it more ez and simple with the rest his kit maybe, might be op but eh there are so very very very few good limbos.

Loki: already a god tier warframe personally wouldnt touch cuz other warframes in my opinion again could use the love instead.

Mag: skill based warframe is pretty good another i personally wouldnt touch or dont know any changes she need.

Mesa: another good frame i have no complaints with

Mirage: interesting idea with her 2 personally i would change her 3 so its always just a damage boost and not worry about light/dark but just a personal nitpick thinks she overall great

Nekros: useful buff to passive idea i like

Nezha: i personally dont know how to fix this frame but he needs some work in my opinion. if i were to let loose with changing him (which even i never think is usually good for the sake of balance) make his 1 turn invisible for a duration or give him invincibility during the time period of his fire trail run while maybe put scaling damage on it too . his 2 i could care less about healing in warframe unless i get a +1 life like oberon phoenix renewal then i say make it a scaling ability that has its own stack potential (nidus, saryn) or a different status that lets us strip armor or health percentage. his 3 ok we know any shield ability that has a health bar gonna just fall off and that halo will be 1 shot right off of him once that invulnerability time end instead it be nice to maybe add another invincible shield like volts 3, maybe increase the ring invulnerability time while making it affected by mods like zephyr 3, another defensive frame would be nice. his 4 the only real useful thing in my opinion along with everything else just another crazy idea im tossing. 

Nova: idk if this might be op but any damage put into her 2 actually absorb weapons status and crit if its too op then atleast just half of the status/crit dmg?

Nyx: rework already on the way now im honestly just waiting to say anything

Oberon: yea current passive is well make me wanna throw up but atleast he still a good frame

Octavia: just another god i wont touch on the topic 

Rhino: alot of frames im just not discussing wondering if its even worth the mention

Titania: YES FOR LOVE OF LOTUS GET RID OF THE RAGDOLL. i would maybe add a damage buff really but idk where to go with her while staying in her general play style.

Trinity: if i were to be honest i kinda wish link would make enemies link to each other while putting radiation procs on them while even put a slow health drain on them. while her 4 decrease the duration but instead of damage reduction it puts invincibility on everyone. i know this idea is wack i dont aspect anyone to agree on it.

Valkyr: ok if we remove her invulnerability that removes her from endurance runs entirely so personally against that idea. however she could use a better stance than her current one and maybe would change her exalted blade stats to be better for status rather than crit too.

Vauban: the recent "rework" to vauban was a slap to vauban players faces tho his passive seems decent but could be better nor did they fix the problems with his kit. he could just use stat buffs in general in my opinion whether it be better efficiency, longer debuff duration(like alot alot), range maybe. but bastille also bother quite a few ppl too since well his 2 grenades makes it so enemies could walk right through bastille which is the opposite of synergy or there is the fact the augment can be annoying which should of been lift enemies in the air and not push them away every 4 seconds.

Volt: another yet untouched by my words

Wukong: oh boi could use quite a few buffs maybe a stronger damage stack/mechanic other than combo counter? maybe being able to attack in invisibility to become one of the broken op? maybe leave a clone after defy is activated that will cause a knock down affect to all enemies on the map, idk but this monkey needs something.

now if im to think of any frame that wasnt mentioned nidus, harrow, zephyr, saryn, and khora are also all fine frames that i dont really think in my opinion need changes.

extra: im against for more umbra frames sorry not up for it, it isnt gonna improve the game, a bunch of upset players, possible balance problems (im not talking about excal umbra since he is already in game and he has a reason to be in game to give players a "cool" excal thats fine but dont want any more umbras) 

fire damage is horrible but cold and electric (toxin is questionable under certain uses) damage arent high damage dealers either, the problem is some frames use pure fire damage when the status proc isnt supposed to be meant for damage. with frames such as frost (cold), volt (electric), or saryn (toxin) now nezha and ember (fire). while frost and volt dont need to rely on damage because they have other mechanics with frost having armor reduction or solid cc, volt solid defense with chaining lighting for great cc, and saryn whose damage can scale because she has corrosive and viral added to her kit. while the fire frames mechanics arent even well mechanically good ember playstyle is made to be lazy so they cant put scaling on it or its broken but obviously she doesnt sit fine now either and nezha well at super high content just running around to eventually be one shot isnt a well made mechanic either its fun but fun doesnt always mean good.

Edited by ShenRyujin

30 minutes ago, ShenRyujin said:

yea one of the biggest things thats tilting with DE is that they barely go back to fix some warframes almost never really unless its a brand new one lately. they kinda nit pick at some pointless stuff in the game at times lately instead of just taking a step back to build up on the foundation they have or atleast bring a new innovative mode that people will consistently play that can test our skill at extremely high difficulty. but lets say DE where to talk to us finally about reworking frames cuz lets face it DE think lvl 100 is probly the hardest thing ever (reaches lvl 2000 cough*) would be nice since we would have a outlook and actually put some words/advice before they move on and never look at it again for a good year or 3.

Ash: seems fair changes but his 4 i wouldnt revert it back but i would increase the detector size cuz i mean its literally a dot on our screen they could of atleast made it the big circle really that surrounds the dot would be ALOT more deal able but maybe a slight dmg increase. tbh tho on high end missions i never really use his 4 and its really his 1,2,and 3 that makes him shine with his augments with a little dab of skill he still amazing but a tweak i wouldnt mind not my number 1 change list but eh.

Atlas: seems nice but tbh i think atlas needs ALOT more buffs or tweaks really idk where to even start but maybe to start allow the stoned enemies to take atleast corrosive procs please

Banshee: seeing thru walls would be nice since she is a super squishy frame, knowing enemy locations would be nice also its called sonar but it doesnt show where enemies are rn kinda silly its not in already if u ask me. her 3 ok please for the love of rng no nerf range its like the one skill that keeps her alive but seeing the radius would be nice.

Chroma: in my opinion they just need to rework chroma tanking mechanic (not a full rework leaving his damage boost alone is fine) only tank in warframe forced to tank with no real survivability safety net (self revive, invincibility window) like other frames seems wack to me.

Equinox: honestly i wish night form had more cc and debuffing instead of 50% damage reduction and team healing. so rest instead of giving team mates armor/shields itll take it away from enemies, pacify blind enemies which is no different than a idea from fear except enemies take bonus damage and still slowly run towards you , and mend constricts enemies which double pacify idea bonus damage. kind of a crazy out of hand idea but dont expect anyone to like it nor do i expect this to ever happen. 

Ember: ok she needs a new 4 completely still too cheesy in early game only supporting lazy play style while in a real endurance becomes kinda useless. just change it for some something that has a mechanic thats more useful or more powerful but require more skill.

Excalibur: umm personally i have 0 problems with him so im not really gonna say anything with him.

Frost: hasnt bother me in game yet buuut wish i could increase globe invincibility time duration or atleast if it was a single hand ability

Gara: i kno old gara was broken but oh well she isnt bad and she isnt the most op, so i guess only my point of view is ill leave her be.

Hydroid: maybe give slight duration increase on his 1 or his 3 percent damage increase abit since armor kinda blocks most of it (yes i kno corroding barrage or having a friend shooting in the puddle a thing)

Inaros: passive needs a buff, make it so u can get a sand soldier if killing them in general instead of devouring them, or sandstorm should probly be sent out on its own instead of being the sandstorm

Ivara: personally i wouldnt touch myself (changes wise, i love using her) since she is kinda op already might as well give love to another frame.

Limbo: for one i wish they made it so new players couldnt grab him so early since so many ppl just barely using him right at all such a high skill frame but a quite a few attempt thinking theyre good when theyre not(sorry just a little rant). should probly make him alittle more ez example any enemy rift surged that is kill instead of only spreading surge, itll bring any enemy not in the rift into the rift instantly since i always see new limbo users complain about nullies. his 3 and 1 combo to bring enemies into the rift needs alot of attention when new limbo users arent relying on his 4 might as well make it more ez and simple with the rest his kit maybe, might be op but eh there are so very very very few good limbos.

Loki: already a god tier warframe personally wouldnt touch cuz other warframes in my opinion again could use the love instead.

Mag: skill based warframe is pretty good another i personally wouldnt touch or dont know any changes she need.

Mesa: another good frame i have no complaints with

Mirage: interesting idea with her 2 personally i would change her 3 so its always just a damage boost and not worry about light/dark but just a personal nitpick thinks she overall great

Nekros: useful buff to passive idea i like

Nezha: i personally dont know how to fix this frame but he needs some work in my opinion. if i were to let loose with changing him (which even i never think is usually good for the sake of balance) make his turn invisible for a duration or give him invincibility during the time period of his fire trail run while maybe put scaling damage on it too . his 2 i could care less about healing in warframe unless i get a +1 life like oberon phoenix renewal then i say make it a scaling ability that has its own stack potential (nidus, saryn) or a different status that lets us strip armor or health percentage. his 3 ok we know any shield ability that has a health bar gonna just fall off and that halo will be 1 shot right off of him once that invulnerability time end instead it be nice to maybe add another invincible shield like volts 3, maybe increase the ring invulnerability time while making it affected by mods like zephyr 3, another defensive frame would be nice. his 4 the only real useful thing in my opinion along with everything else just another crazy idea im tossing.  

Nova: idk if this might be op but any damage put into her 2 actually absorb weapons status and crit if its too op then atleast just half of the status/crit dmg?

Nyx: rework already on the way now im honestly just waiting to say anything

Oberon: yea current passive is well make me wanna throw up

Octavia: just another god i wont touch on the topic 

Rhino: alot of frames im just not discussing wondering if its even worth the mention

Titania: YES FOR LOVE OF LOTUS GET RID OF THE RAGDOLL. i would maybe add a damage buff really but idk where to go with her while staying in her general play style.

Trinity: if i were to be honest i kinda wish link would make enemies link to each other while putting radiation procs on them while even put a slow health drain on them. while her 4 decrease the duration but instead of damage reduction it puts invincibility on everyone. i know this idea is wack i dont aspect anyone to agree on it.

Valkyr: ok if we remove her invulnerability that removes her from endurance runs entirely so personally against that idea. however she could use a better stance than her current one and maybe would change her exalted blade stats to be better for status rather than crit too.

Vauban: the recent "rework" to vauban was a slap to vauban players faces tho his passive seems decent but could be better nor did they fix the problems with his kit. he could just use stat buffs in general in my opinion whether it be better efficiency, longer debuff duration(like alot alot), range maybe. but bastille also bother quite a few ppl too since well his 2 grenades makes it so enemies could walk right through bastille which is the opposite of synergy or there is the fact the augment can be annoying which should of been lift enemies in the air and not push them away every 4 seconds.

Volt: another yet untouched by my words

Wukong: oh boi could use quite a few buffs maybe a stronger damage stack/mechanic other than combo counter? maybe being able to attack in invisibility to become one of the broken op? maybe leave a clone after defy is activated that will cause a knock down affect to all enemies on the map, idk but this monkey needs something.

now if im to think of any frame that wasnt mentioned nidus, harrow, zephyr, saryn, and khora are also all fine frames that i dont really think in my opinion need changes.

extra: im against for more umbra frames sorry not up for it, it isnt gonna improve the game, a bunch of upset players, possible balance problems (im not talking about excal umbra since he is already in game and he has a reason to be in game to give players a "cool" excal thats fine but dont want any more umbras) 

fire damage is horrible but cold and electric (toxin is questionable under certain uses) damage arent high damage dealers either, the problem is some frames use pure fire damage when the status proc isnt supposed to be meant for damage. with frames such as frost (cold), volt (electric), or saryn (toxin) now nezha and ember (fire). while frost and volt dont need to rely on damage because they have other mechanics with frost having armor reduction or solid cc, volt solid defense with chaining lighting for great cc, and saryn whose damage can scale because she has corrosive and viral added to her kit. while the fire frames mechanics arent even well mechanically good ember playstyle is made to be lazy so they cant put scaling on it or its broken but obviously she doesnt sit fine now either and nezha well at super high content just running around to eventually be one shot isnt a well made mechanic either its fun but fun doesnt always mean good.

Your the only person that has done what I asked so I will take the time to address some of your points.

Ash: the reason for the 4th ability change is it will make him more versatile instead of you having to mark enemies (which is so damn slow). Unfortunately their are dumb ppl that think bs was bad b4 coz of the marking and being stuck in the animation but not are saying bs is good now coz of not being in the animation but the animation is still a prob (even life of rio  don`t like bs and he LOVES ash PROFF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ekIukLMZA&t=25s look in comment section)

Atlas: Tbh id rather the 2nd ability to be reworked l

Banshee: If you have allot of range in her 3rd by the time u enter the room enemies are not stunted. That's y I said that ability should get a de-buff in range.

Chroma: I agree he needs to be more tanky.

Equinox: I like the idea of the night form getting some de-buff ability.

Ember: I agree, she is a lazy frame and ppl use her 2 much that's y I don't like her. Tbh if ember was deleted from wf I wouldn't give a frig.

Ivara: I feel like my idea 4 her will make her better.

Loki: Again I feel like my ideas will make it abit better.

Mag: Her passive is an insult to what ppl wanted... UNIVERSAL VACUM.

Mesa: Her 1st needs a buff.

Nova: I think you need 2 read my idea on her again but if DE changed the 1st like I wanted I would start using her in random missions instead of def or int.

Nyx: Sorry I just don't like her 4th ability, besides with the augment its useless to me.

Octavia: My 3rd ability idea makes it to where you can make music and make the ability be useful instead of just playing 1 note just 2 make the ability useful.

Rhino: My idea for rhino`s passive makes sense, I don`t see y anyone would disagree with this.

Titania: Funny enough I really like using her, Just do these changes and I would by her deluxe skin when it comes out.

Valkyre: Does not have to take away invincibility she could have it but take away healing either way I'm good also  only claws should be in the stance not her feet.

Vauban: The prob with his is he is not good against enemies' (mogamu agreed with me when I said this to him on twitch) only when loki is on the team or if he`s with infested is where he shines. that's y my 1st and 2nd abilities evolve around enemies with guns and the passive switch makes him very useful.

some frame I didn't mention;

Harrow: He`s the last good wf DE has come up with. I like him a lot.

Nidus: The quest and him are a disappointment in my opinion 1st ability u have to keep spamming it which I don't like 3rd I don't use 4th I would rather he turn into an evolved form abilities similar to valkyre and concept like resident evil monsters.

Kora: Is a disappointment in my opinion.

Umbras: I agree Idc about the tbh but they are her so oh well.

Garuda (future frame): I hope she will be good and will be focused around damage dealling coz I REALLY love the way she looks.

Fire damage: Do you agree with my idea about fire damage?

Just 2 end this I appreciate u taking the time to write this. I hope in the future you will look out for my posts and tell me what you think.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Your the only person that has done what I asked so I will take the time to address some of your points.

Ash: the reason for the 4th ability change is it will make him more versatile instead of you having to mark enemies (which is so damn slow). Unfortunately their are dumb ppl that think bs was bad b4 coz of the marking and being stuck in the animation but not are saying bs is good now coz of not being in the animation but the animation is still a prob (even life of rio  don`t like bs and he LOVES ash PROFF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ekIukLMZA&t=25s look in comment section)

Atlas: Tbh id rather the 2nd ability to be reworked l

Banshee: If you have allot of range in her 3rd by the time u enter the room enemies are not stunted. That's y I said that ability should get a de-buff in range.

Chroma: I agree he needs to be more tanky.

Equinox: I like the idea of the night form getting some de-buff ability.

Ember: I agree, she is a lazy frame and ppl use her 2 much that's y I don't like her. Tbh if ember was deleted from wf I wouldn't give a frig.

Ivara: I feel like my idea 4 her will make her better.

Loki: Again I feel like my ideas will make it abit better.

Mag: Her passive is an insult to what ppl wanted... UNIVERSAL VACUM.

Mesa: Her 1st needs a buff.

Nova: I think you need 2 read my idea on her again but if DE changed the 1st like I wanted I would start using her in random missions instead of def or int.

Nyx: Sorry I just don't like her 4th ability, besides with the augment its useless to me.

Octavia: My 3rd ability idea makes it to where you can make music and make the ability be useful instead of just playing 1 note just 2 make the ability useful.

Rhino: My idea for rhino`s passive makes sense, I don`t see y anyone would disagree with this.

Titania: Funny enough I really like using her, Just do these changes and I would by her deluxe skin when it comes out.

Valkyre: Does not have to take away invincibility she could have it but take away healing either way I'm good also  only claws should be in the stance not her feet.

Vauban: The prob with his is he is not good against enemies' (mogamu agreed with me when I said this to him on twitch) only when loki is on the team or if he`s with infested is where he shines. that's y my 1st and 2nd abilities evolve around enemies with guns and the passive switch makes him very useful.

some frame I didn't mention;

Harrow: He`s the last good wf DE has come up with. I like him a lot.

Nidus: The quest and him are a disappointment in my opinion 1st ability u have to keep spamming it which I don't like 3rd I don't use 4th I would rather he turn into an evolved form abilities similar to valkyre and concept like resident evil monsters.

Kora: Is a disappointment in my opinion.

Umbras: I agree Idc about the tbh but they are her so oh well.

Garuda (future frame): I hope she will be good and will be focused around damage dealling coz I REALLY love the way she looks.

Fire damage: Do you agree with my idea about fire damage?

Just 2 end this I appreciate u taking the time to write this. I hope in the future you will look out for my posts and tell me what you think.

The frames that I say I personally wouldn't touch are just the frames already classified as god tiers that just need some skill and almost always end at the top. I'm probly not one to talk since I just did this but nitpicking small things for now on really good Warframes probly isn't best. The reason is knowing DE, they are probly already having a brain meltdown getting it all together and probly just jump over frames that need more attention than others or even screw something over maybe. Im not saying they're all bad ideas but for now I just think if the frame is manageable they could wait for a polish till some other frames get the love they deserve. It's true there can always be room for improvement but as they say one step at a time. 

As for fire damage I don't disagree or agree I just think the nature of fire damage isn't meant to be good. Instead Warframes that uses a fire kit just need Abit of a more complex kit to bring out better potential. (this means ember and nezha just need tweaking really)

And I also appreciate your time on this. With DE wacky balance and most people being narrowminded in forums (pun intended) it's nice just having a honest discussion on how we the community openly feel about the frames. I also hope to see what other ideas you bring in the future. 

PS yes Garuda looks amazing I'm 100% excited to try her out. 

2 hours ago, ShenRyujin said:

I agree with this because High level Survivals is what make me love Valkyr the most and the Invincibility helps with not getting one shot or destroyed when she’s at low health. About health, Valkyr probably need a base health buff because Valkyrand her Prime’s health is at 100. Saryn Prime’s which means Saryn Prime have 925 health and Valkyr have 740 health with Vitality. Don’t make sense for a Berserker Melee Tank but whatever. I know Valkyr Prime can have a ton of Armor with WarCry but after i’ve done over 60 mins of Mot, Armor is just a stat you can’t rely on 100%. Nullifiers there can one shot you at lvl 100+. Furthest i ever gotten was at lvl 230 - 250+ and that’s against Infested (Nimus, Eris) and Corrupted (Ani, Void). Grineer (Selkie, Sedna), 200+. So, a removal of her Invincibility makes those runs less fun to deal with and the changes this dude thought about ^^^ would help with opening more room for Modding and fluidity.

6 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

I agree with this because High level Survivals is what make me love Valkyr the most and the Invincibility helps with not getting one shot or destroyed when she’s at low health. About health, Valkyr probably need a base health buff because Valkyrand her Prime’s health is at 100. Saryn Prime’s which means Saryn Prime have 925 health and Valkyr have 740 health with Vitality. Don’t make sense for a Berserker Melee Tank but whatever. I know Valkyr Prime can have a ton of Armor with WarCry but after i’ve done over 60 mins of Mot, Armor is just a stat you can’t rely on 100%. Nullifiers there can one shot you at lvl 100+. Furthest i ever gotten was at lvl 230 - 250+ and that’s against Infested (Nimus, Eris) and Corrupted (Ani, Void). Grineer (Selkie, Sedna), 200+. So, a removal of her Invincibility makes those runs less fun to deal with and the changes this dude thought about ^^^ would help with opening more room for Modding and fluidity.

personally i build valkyr on hysteria for a endurance run meaning max efficiency, abit of duration + eternal war augment, and just abit less power than full eternal war build only using transient and intensify, and zero tank mods. if played carefully u can go about a 1k worth of lvls also having energy support stuff is also important for going abit more all out such as the zenurik school (not the dash ability) and arcane energize so u can be invincible for alot longer. youre free to choose however u want to try her this is just my playstyle is all but yea i really wish they turned her exalted blade as a status weapon more so itll scale better damage wise on higher enemies as well as a stance that sweep a more larger aoe attack and not just do a low kick mid combo.

3 hours ago, ShenRyujin said:

personally i build valkyr on hysteria for a endurance run meaning max efficiency, abit of duration + eternal war augment, and just abit less power than full eternal war build only using transient and intensify, and zero tank mods. if played carefully u can go about a 1k worth of lvls also having energy support stuff is also important for going abit more all out such as the zenurik school (not the dash ability) and arcane energize so u can be invincible for alot longer. youre free to choose however u want to try her this is just my playstyle is all but yea i really wish they turned her exalted blade as a status weapon more so itll scale better damage wise on higher enemies as well as a stance that sweep a more larger aoe attack and not just do a low kick mid combo.

I normally don't use my Hysteria build for Endurance Runs because 1. I don't have Arcane Energize, 2. Need to get Primed Flow from Baro and 3. My Valkyr's Talons are Stronger with my Eternal War build (214% Power Strength vs. 170%). I know Arcane Energize is Farmable from the Eidolons but i stopped playing Eidolons because of how much of a mess that GameMode is. I use my Hysteria build for Sortie Bosses though.

Edited by VPrime96

3 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

I normally don't use my Hysteria build for Endurance Runs because 1. I don't have Arcane Energize, 2. Need to get Primed Flow from Baro and 3. My Valkyr's Talons are Stronger with my Eternal War build (214% Power Strength vs. 170%). I know Arcane Energize is Farmable from the Eidolons but i stopped playing Eidolons because of how much of a mess that GameMode is. I use my Hysteria build for Sortie Bosses though.

well the arcane energize is just optional for the more hardcore mid maxing but having zenurik school is probly a must. as for power strength actually my hysteria build also give me 214% power strength, with max efficiency of 175%, and still 177% duration with eternal war so pretty much still stay up most the time. just my opinion but only worrying about finding energy orbs over worrying about dodging bullets while going front face the enemy sounds alot more safe. i think the problem when it comes to actual tanking damage in warframe endurance run is that its much more reliant on warframe stats rather than skill and mechanics. since well depending on the numbers of certain stats on tankiness also means that there is a certain limit to how far you can go at all that doesnt pertain to the player skill but merely it end because of stats cuz of eventual one shot. even tho there are tanky frames but most have a mechanic to keep them alive no matter what lvl or atleast most arent really forced to tank but valkyr case being a melee user doesnt sound ez to dodge a bullet with a lvl 1000 standing in front of you without her invincibility. again im not judging, im not telling u how to play, only putting my thoughts out there.

Edited by ShenRyujin

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎03 at 2:52 PM, ShenRyujin said:

The frames that I say I personally wouldn't touch are just the frames already classified as god tiers that just need some skill and almost always end at the top. I'm probly not one to talk since I just did this but nitpicking small things for now on really good Warframes probly isn't best. The reason is knowing DE, they are probly already having a brain meltdown getting it all together and probly just jump over frames that need more attention than others or even screw something over maybe. Im not saying they're all bad ideas but for now I just think if the frame is manageable they could wait for a polish till some other frames get the love they deserve. It's true there can always be room for improvement but as they say one step at a time. 

As for fire damage I don't disagree or agree I just think the nature of fire damage isn't meant to be good. Instead Warframes that uses a fire kit just need Abit of a more complex kit to bring out better potential. (this means ember and nezha just need tweaking really)

And I also appreciate your time on this. With DE wacky balance and most people being narrowminded in forums (pun intended) it's nice just having a honest discussion on how we the community openly feel about the frames. I also hope to see what other ideas you bring in the future. 

PS yes Garuda looks amazing I'm 100% excited to try her out. 

I understand that they are other warframes the need to be looked at before others I`m not saying that all my suggestions should be all in one go, It could be 5 years from now. Even the so called s rank frames (your opinion) need to be looked at. Again I'm writing this coz DE does re-work/re-visit before they even ask us first so I'm trying to be one step ahead of them before they do some stupid crap to warframes.