Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Me Downgrade my Void Shadow T.T (or literally any kind of focus node)

Samuel_sfx

qYvuQqn.png

As the title speaking....I am so desperately need to downgrade Void Shadow (or literally any kind of focus node)

So I am using it to solo Tridolon. It is decent enough to protect the lures from damage but higher rank cost too much to bear at certain point and I need them to be very efficient

Looking at the way lures stay close to the ,,,,,I dont need that range.....

But I never thought of this kind of gameplay when working on my focus trees

Now I can't revert the mistake I've done (ranking up every node in focus tree)

Please DE....let us downgrade upgraded focus nodes

6 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

isn't this why you unlock the waybounds ? so you get better energy regeneration and pool and everything else ? 

you have both of those nodes maxed?

I have completed all my focus tree and unbind every single waybounds, I would say its hardly counter how fast those nodes drain the energy per allies cloaked

NB: if by any case you carry more than 5 lures at one time, you can drain the energy in less than 5 sec from full tank which is pretty absurd

Edited by Samuel_sfx
additional remarks

1 minute ago, Samuel_sfx said:

you have both of those nodes maxed?

I have completed all my focus tree and unbind every single waybounds, I would say its hardly counter how fast those nodes drain the energy per allies cloaked

ahh kk didn't realise you had them all unlocked already.

suggest putting it in feedback category so the devs actually read it.
ask them to look at it and consider a rebalance maybe ? 

2 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

ahh kk didn't realise you had them all unlocked already.

suggest putting it in feedback category so the devs actually read it.
ask them to look at it and consider a rebalance maybe ? 

weii it is in feedback categories, except there is no specific sub for operator and focus so i post this in general feedback

1 hour ago, Samuel_sfx said:

weii it is in feedback categories, except there is no specific sub for operator and focus so i post this in general feedback

* We actually could use an Operator Specific or Focus specfic sub-thread

To the Thread topic: Yes it would be amazing if DE would either allow us to fully reset tree or just downwgrade a node.

Same issue arises with Madurai Void Radiance Where maxed out 50 Operator energy is consumed which is incredibly not efficient.

The elephant in the room here is not necessarily the cost of the ability itself, but how you simply can't choose when you'll activate the abilities or not. Void Radiance is one ability I'll never upgrade simply because it will always consume that enormous amount of energy whenever I leave void mode, regardless of if I want it or not. I just unlocked it for the simple fact its on the way for Void Strike

Why DE found it necessary to throw in downsides to nodes to begin with is beyond me.

Like, if you ask me, if someone makes an active decision to NOT use a node they worked for because it makes them feel LESS powerful then the node is a failure.

2 hours ago, (PS4)MrNishi said:

* We actually could use an Operator Specific or Focus specfic sub-thread

To the Thread topic: Yes it would be amazing if DE would either allow us to fully reset tree or just downwgrade a node.

Same issue arises with Madurai Void Radiance Where maxed out 50 Operator energy is consumed which is incredibly not efficient.

yes operator stuff could do with its own thread

theres a warframes and abilities thread tho that people post in 😉

@Samuel_sfx