Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 Deadline - Sept 5!

[DE]Taylor

42 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

It might help if you would actually write proper sentences. Also, post a picture of your drawing here. Also, explain how exactly you want to turn your drawing into a Tennogen skin. A Clan Emblem is a logo. When you say you want to make that a skin, you need to explain that, because otherwise, the first thought everyone will have is that you want to just stamp your clan emblem on a Warframe and call it a day. You need to be much more specific if you actually want someone to help you.

agree create your own topic with the image of reference outside of this thread, many people post their ideas and ask for help also remember that DE states that  popular references are not allowed with the end to avoid any copyright issue

59 minutes ago, Gussygoose said:

I think it's probably more or less the same like other steam tennogens.

Kinda hoping it gets lowered to more of £1-£3 instead of the usual £4.99 it is for most tennogen. There are a few examples of tennogen on steam for cheaper like the Sybaris skin, and in my opinion I think a full helmet remodel+skin should be £4.99 while either a standalone helmet or skin+retextured helmet should be a bit cheaper.

EDIT: Not saying that I should be an arbiter or something for prices, but again in my 'opinion' seeing standalone helmets on Tennogen has made me avoid them as I feel "why bother getting a helmet when I can get a skin and helmet combo for the same price?

Edited by Zahnny