[DE]Taylor

Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Still working away! We'll update you all if plans change. 🙂

see, they are still working on it

Just now, Vegetranic said:

Tbh i would rather they just release it and release a hotfix soon after.

Yea sure bud, lets just release it "The current problem is players not getting a specific reward properly so its game breaking/not shippable"

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

il y a 1 minute, ddmaster12 a dit :

so if someone was supposed to pick you up at your house but broke both their legs and one arm somehow you would still be pissed if they didn come and pick you up at the time you thought they would ? 

this could be somewhat the same problem in that when they estimated and hoped to get it out today they hadn realized how big of a problem or hell the bug keeping the update gamebreaking might not even have been seen till after that you cant really get angry over them finding something that important and trying to deal with it and that might take longer than what they had hoped for

Your comparaison is not right. You would be right if, like their studios had IRL trouble, that would be like bone breaking for one person. And i know how hard coding is, thanks, and lastly, if they say "coming friday" and at the last minute they say "hey we have a problem here, it's not working", i prefer having the update released with the bug, i will not mind at all bugs or problems, cause i know they will fix them in updates. The difference is between "ok it's released but it's not perfect YET, we just need a little patch but we need to sleep" that "ok you though you would get the update but you will get nothing".

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the issue is Revenant BP not being rewarded (or something similar) so that's not really a release situation..

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Kinzuko said:

they didn't promise though they saw that it was basically finished and where like "hay, we may be able to ship this tomorrow after some polish"

Look at the title of this thread.

I, for one, want to thank DE for releasing patch notes as soon as they had them, even if they didn't yet set the exact release date. 

It's a refreshing change after dealing with devs that deliver the notes minutes before update or, worse, hours/days after. It's great to know what is coming up to get ready (if needed)! 

I'm excited for it to be today, but rather wait than get a known bug. I don't want to encourage any dev to release with a major known bug just because I'm hyped. 

Will see in game how the warframe and shotgun perform before going into omg doom. Though we have so many great weapons and warframes, I won't cry if these are meh. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

Ehhh I dunno. Gonna have a lot of forum overload if that reward is like... Revenant himself, and nobody gets him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingkongbudy said:

Your comparaison is not right. You would be right if, like their studios had IRL trouble, that would be like bone breaking for one person. And i know how hard coding is, thanks, and lastly, if they say "coming friday" and at the last minute they say "hey we have a problem here, it's not working", i prefer having the update released with the bug, i will not mind at all bugs or problems, cause i know they will fix them in updates. The difference is between "ok it's released but it's not perfect YET, we just need a little patch but we need to sleep" that "ok you though you would get the update but you will get nothing".

and i also get that and my comparison would not make sense problem they are facing here is that one of the rewards wether its a part for revenant his weapon or something else we dont know about is not being given out and thats a kind of bone breaking bug i do not want an update to come out with 
its fine if some stuff aint working but if the stuff cant even be given out its the same as not having the update anyway so i would rather they ditch their so called promise of today to make sure we atleast get what we are supposed to get

il y a 1 minute, DeaHamlet a dit :

I, for one, want to thank DE for releasing patch notes as soon as they had them, even if they didn't yet set the exact release date. 

It's a refreshing change after dealing with devs that deliver the notes minutes before update or, worse, hours/days after. It's great to know what is coming up to get ready (if needed)! 

I'm excited for it to be today, but rather wait than get a known bug. I don't want to encourage any dev to release with a major known bug just because I'm hyped. 

Will see in game how the warframe and shotgun perform before going into omg doom. Though we have so many great weapons and warframes, I won't cry if these are meh. 

You're right tho. I'm getting overhyped and frustrated but asking for nonfinished content is not a solution. That was stupid from me.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

I would just buy the frame . saved up for him since i dont have time foir grind

but not all can do that i for one only have the plat for it cause i got a 75% discount otherwise i would be farming too so yeah for those who cant do that its a pretty big bug

• Applause 1

and i also get that and my comparison would not make sense problem they are facing here is that one of the rewards wether its a part for revenant his weapon or something else we dont know about is not being given out and thats a kind of bone breaking bug i do not want an update to come out with 
its fine if some stuff aint working but if the stuff cant even be given out its the same as not having the update anyway so i would rather they ditch their so called promise of today to make sure we atleast get what we are supposed to get

The answer i made to DeaHamlet can be for you too.

Just now, kingkongbudy said:

You're right tho. I'm getting overhyped and frustrated but asking for nonfinished content is not a solution. That was stupid from me.

i think we all get the overhyping though 🙂 its not easy sitting and waiting for something 

only reason i personally deal with it is because i can imagine the frustration of those trying to fix it since even if they dont get it done today they kinda have an angry mob over their head stabbing them in the back trying to make it XD

Just now, ddmaster12 said:

To be fair, if the reward is Revenant, and the update is about revenant, but you can’t get revenant...

That’s like, not even something you need to think about because that just nullifies the whole purpose of the update. Nothing to release and “patch tomorrow.”

It’ll just piss off everybody when they can’t get the frame the update promised to bring, and then they’d have to deal with seeing who gets what and spend more time making a script to run instead of focusing on other bugs...

Dunno what all these people want from DE. If it’s game breaking it’s game breaking.

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, ddmaster12 said:

but not all can do that i for one only have the plat for it cause i got a 75% discount otherwise i would be farming too so yeah for those who cant do that its a pretty big bug

true. but atm its 11pm here. and i have been hyped this entire day waiting for him and nwo with the chance he wont even release before saterday for me. I dont really give a damn about others atm. 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb [DE]Taylor:

Quoting for visibility!

is This a joke???

my Local Time 22:13 at Friday night

i think we all get the overhyping though 🙂 its not easy sitting and waiting for something 

only reason i personally deal with it is because i can imagine the frustration of those trying to fix it since even if they dont get it done today they kinda have an angry mob over their head stabbing them in the back trying to make it XD

Yeah but they know it's because we love what they do so much ❤️

Just now, WingedCrusade said:

To be fair, if the reward is Revenant, and the update is about revenant, but you can’t get revenant...

That’s like, not even something you need to think about because that just nullifies the whole purpose of the update. Nothing to release and “patch tomorrow.”

It’ll just piss off everybody when they can’t get the frame the update promised to bring, and then they’d have to deal with seeing who gets what and spend more time making a script to run instead of focusing on other bugs...

Dunno what all these people want from DE. If it’s game breaking it’s game breaking.

correct that is why i dont mind waiting

2 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

they delayed the game an entire day. How isnt it fixed in that extra time. A compony has to keep their promise to their customers.

1 minute ago, Vegetranic said:

true. but atm its 11pm here. and i have been hyped this entire day waiting for him and nwo with the chance he wont even release before saterday for me. I dont really give a damn about others atm. 

Well in DE timezone it’s 4:14 pm.... So. Stop being entitled, getting unfinished content is not the solution, especially if it could be the frame itself since that’s the whole purpose of the update.

• Applause 1

you have to remember that the day goes for their time so they technically have till midnight for them and i think they should be about 6-7 hours behind our time as it seems you use the same zone as me 

• Upvote 1

they delayed the game an entire day. How isnt it fixed in that extra time. A compony has to keep their promise to their customers.

If you add one line of code something in any random spot somewhere could just... Break. Do you know how to code?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1