[DE]Taylor

Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

2 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

they delayed the game an entire day. How isnt it fixed in that extra time. A compony has to keep their promise to their customers.

Are you a game developer or programmer? Im guessing no, so how can you possibly comment on something you have no idea about.

You just sound like a petulant child.

Edited by Nation_X
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vegetranic said:

they delayed the game an entire day. How isnt it fixed in that extra time. A compony has to keep their promise to their customers.

as long as its a bug that makes you unable to get one of the items the update brings i feel like any other promise can go somewhere else i would be even more pissed if they kept it and gave it to us now but i wouldn be able to get one of the things i wanted to get 😕 better wait till thats done with

• Applause 1

Damn those peps crying about an update. Sure its shaty if its delay`d but just keep in mind, at least they say if its not coming. Do something else while they do their work! =D Is not that hard isnt it?

• Applause 1

11 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

Tbh i would rather they just release it and release a hotfix soon after.

same here the story what matters i say 

1 minute ago, WingedCrusade said:

If you add one line of code something in any random spot somewhere could just... Break. Do you know how to code?

oh i have seen that way too many times and understand precisely what you are saying here XD im not on a game making level but yeah this is the excact reason why its taking a while 
(sorry for broken english)

2 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

A. They said it MIGHT come this week. Not that it WILL come this week. 
B. They never promised anything.
C. Stop acting entitled. 

• Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, Eranio2010 a dit :

你在开玩笑吗???

我的当地时间周五晚上22:13

:awkward:4:18 am local time Saturday, I am still waiting!

• Woah 1

Just now, GLkoro said:

same here the story what matters i say 

even if you wont get the things you are so hyped to get ? i dont think anyone would be happy with that

2 minutes ago, Nation_X said:

Are you a game developer or programmer? Im guessing no, so how can you possibly comment on something you have no idea about.

You just sound like a petulant child.

And technically “they promised” doesn’t work because they didn’t promise a specific time. Let alone promise anything.

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, KubrowTamer a dit :

A. They said it MIGHT come this week. Not that it WILL come this week. 
B. They never promised anything.
C. Stop acting entitled. 

Yeah on "they never promised anything." the title says a lot :s

Im just tired and irratating. Its 11 30 PM and the only reason im awake is Revenant. I really looked forward to him but i see to be in for dissapointment. ffs.

Just now, Vegetranic said:

Im just tired and irratating. Its 11 30 PM and the only reason im awake is Revenant. I really looked forward to him but i see to be in for dissapointment. ffs.

Maybe you should get some perspective on your life if something like a small game quest is getting you so angry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

They never said 100% it would release yesterday. They said "Soon", then changed it to Friday (Which it still will be for about 7 hours for DE, given the whole canada thing). It's not breaking a promise if they didn't promise it to begin with, and they can still make good on what they have promised. Personally I'd prefer an as bug free as possible update than one that doesn't work 
link to sheldon's tweet - 

Better to solve the bug than anything else.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

10 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

Oh dear child you must be new here.  This is business as usual.  No need to get yourself all tied up in a knot about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

i think he change the the tilte

"Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]"
to
"Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING SUNDAY]"

• Satisfied 1

1 minute ago, Arktourus said:

Oh dear child you must be new here.  This is business as usual.  No need to get yourself all tied up in a knot about it.

to be fair. i have never waited for a new warframe release before. Khora just happend and umbra was hyped but im actually lookng forward to Revenant. 

1 minute ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

are you incapable of understanding that its possible for something to not work out as planned?

The issue is that they are a company, not some random indie dev. This is also not the first time this has happened, and its understandable that people are upset. 

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

Justo ahora, Vegetranic dijo:

It is 11:30 PM on your time zone, but on theirs is 4:30 P.M. which means they still got time to drop the update today.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1