[DE]Taylor

Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

Haha

I work in IT. I've spent weeks tracking down tricky issues and I've seen patience from people. And the issues were affecting people's records, pay, grades, access, etc. Far more serious than whether or not you get a new warframe Friday or Monday. 

Just LOL. 

Poor devs. People scream when they don't give a date and they scream if bugs prevent release on the date. Can't win. 

And yes, programming bugs can take far more than 24 hours to track down even with a full team. Lol

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nation_X said:

Maybe you should get some perspective on your life if something like a small game quest is getting you so angry.

its not the game. its the sleep depravation. And im not angry ust irratated. And people making passive agressive comments to me doesnt help either.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

16 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

is This a joke???

my Local Time 22:13 at Friday night

Unfortunately we can't account for all timezones -- just our own! We're based in Ontario, Canada if you want to cross-reference the studio's time with your local time. https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

It is 11:30 PM on your time zone, but on theirs is 4:30 P.M. which means they still got time to drop the update today.

SO understand my frustration as i dont even get to be awake when he releases and i have to go to work tomorrow, meanwhile you get to stay and get to play with him.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

to be fair. i have never waited for a new warframe release before. Khora just happend and umbra was hyped but im actually lookng forward to Revenant. 

Well, let’s just hope they don’t have another Friday fire drill.

2 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

its not the game. its the sleep depravation. And im not angry ust irratated. And people making passive agressive comments to me doesnt help either.

The smart choice would be to go to bed at this time. 

• Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

yall need to chill about these updates....... theres more to do than just play warframe........ go outside n smell a flower.... punch a bird....... shake your fist in the air and throw rocks at the evil orb in the sky.... eat a bagel.... pet a dog... theres a multitude of options you guys

• Haha 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Vegetranic said:

They delayed the game an entire day. How isn't it fixed in that extra time? A compony company has to keep their promise to their customers.

It's ok, sir. I want you to breathe. Breathe. That's it. Just be calm and breathe.

This is DE. It's business as usual. You get used to it after a while. When they're ready to release it, they will. Sometimes it takes them some time to get to that point where they're ready.

Just go to bed, take care of your business (work), and when you get off, hopefully it'll be there.

1 minute ago, Vegetranic said:

It would probebly probably be me setting the fire to them.

You shouldn't say things like that. It can be taken as a threat.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mambacore said:

yall need to chill about these updates....... theres more to do than just play warframe........ go outside n smell a flower.... punch a bird....... shake your fist in the air and throw rocks at the evil orb in the sky.... eat a bagel.... pet a dog... theres a multitude of options you guys

the sun is scary though also i am still getting over a sinus infection and a cold

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, DeaHamlet a dit :

The smart choice would be to go to bed at this time. 

Stop acting so edgy please. I understand impatient people anger you but you are not their parents.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 3

Justo ahora, Vegetranic dijo:

SO understand my frustration as i dont even get to be awake when he releases and i have to go to work tomorrow, meanwhile you get to stay and get to play with him.

Well ... that is tough, but the warframe is not gonna go anywhere, specially from the market (from what i have seen in the forum, you plan on buying it). So take a chill pill, and then you can play him later.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kingkongbudy said:

Stop acting so edgy please. I understand impatient people anger you but you are not their parents.

Lol. Edgy and Parents are two things that dont go together. Also telling someone to go to bed when its the middle of the night isnt being their parent, its called informing somebody of common sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kingkongbudy said:

That's not being edgy. It's called "being mature", and obviously, Vegetranic needs someone to give him some sound advice and wisdom.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

à l’instant, KubrowTamer a dit :

Lol. Edgy and Parents are two things that dont go together. Also telling someone to go to bed when its the middle of the night isnt being their parent, its called informing somebody of common sense.

"Common sense" ? Telling people how to live is common sense. Ok. Thanks for the info.

• Haha 1

"Common sense" ? Telling people how to live is common sense. Ok. Thanks for the info.

Your welcome

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n a dit :

That's not being edgy. It's being mature, and obviously, he needs someone to give him some sound advice and wisdom.

Being mature is acting like  Cephalon_Pestilence is. It's not getting angry at people because they're impatient.

• Haha 1

On 2018-08-23 at 3:00 AM, atejas said:

I think November is more likely at this point, I'd be surprised if they released two frames within 3 months of each other.

We used to get 6 or so a year plus primes but with all this new content outside of just frames, like the big story lines its calmed down to 3 a year. I just want Fortuna when its ready and not a nightmare of bugs. PoE was rough for a lot of people. Should have a new prime I imagine before Fortuna lands

• Upvote 1

On 2018-08-23 at 3:00 AM, atejas said:

I think November is more likely at this point, I'd be surprised if they released two frames within 3 months of each other.

We used to get 6 or so a year plus primes but with all this new content outside of just frames, like the big story lines its calmed down to 3 a year. I just want Fortuna when its ready and not a nightmare of bugs. PoE was rough for a lot of people. Should have a new prime I imagine before Fortuna lands

à l’instant, KubrowTamer a dit :

Your welcome

Then leave this thread, switch off your computer and go work. Your welcome.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

Im sensing some fire building up here. It better not turn into a forest fire. I really hope thats not the case with all the comments here. Just a reminder to keep it civil.

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Kinzuko said:

the sun is scary though also i am still getting over a sinus infection and a cold

yo i have chronic sinus headaches too whats good my dude 👌👌👌 i live in misery

Then leave this thread, switch off your computer and go work. Your welcome.

Already on it