[DE]Taylor

Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

Okay folks, calm down, don't start a fight here. Be mature and respectful of other players, but King, they are giving him advice. I wouldn't be so quick to judge their actions because of what they are doing. Let's all try to calm down, now... Alright?

Edited by Xakuras
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

4 minutes ago, kingkongbudy said:

"Common sense" ? Telling people how to live is common sense. Ok. Thanks for the info.

Sleep deprivation is the condition of not having enough sleep. It can be either chronic or acute. ... A chronic sleep-restricted state can cause fatigue, daytime sleepiness, clumsiness and weight loss or weight gain. It adversely affects the brain and cognitive function.” Wikipedia

Treatment Options for Sleep Deprivation

The primary treatment of sleep deprivation is to increase total sleep time.

Common sense.

Edited by Arktourus
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2

Just now, kingkongbudy said:

Being mature is acting like  Cephalon_Pestilence is. It's not getting angry at people because they're impatient.

Telling someone that they should go to bed (because by that someone's own admission, they have to work tomorrow and are suffering from sleep deprivation) is not getting angry. It's wise advice. Vegetranic would be wise and mature to heed that advice.

• Satisfied 1

Just now, Mambacore said:

yo i have chronic sinus headaches too whats good my dude 👌👌👌 i live in misery

its not chronic, but it did turn into a cold last weak because i was out a lot instead of getting some rest. it was worth it though

If you need some entertainment while waiting, you can always watch all these people gnawing their own arm off.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

vor 1 Minute schrieb Xakuras:

Okay folks, calm down, don't start a fight here. Be mature a respectful of other players, but King, they are giving him advice. I wouldn't be so quick to judge their actions because of what they are doing. Let's all try to calm down, now... Alright?

Won`t happen 😛

2 minutes ago, Xakuras said:

Okay folks, calm down, don't start a fight here. Be mature and respectful of other players, but King, they are giving him advice. I wouldn't be so quick to judge their actions because of what they are doing. Let's all try to calm down, now... Alright?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/54089435/can-i-get-an-amen.jpg

• Applause 1

Disappointed  that the update didn't happen while I had the time.  Now off the butcher shop to grab some fresh bacon and cheddar patties, potato salad and get the smoker going.  That'll pick me right back up!

• Like 1

At this point, I don't know why people in other time zones wait up till the wee hours of the night for an update. DE usually ships updates late in the day when it's already well past time for them to sleep (so long as they work a standard day shift). The outrage is just sort of... pointless? They knew this was going to happen. Just relax, get some sleep, try out the frame tomorrow.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Seseshan said:

Disappointed  that the update didn't happen while I had the time.  Now off the butcher shop to grab some fresh bacon and cheddar patties, potato salad and get the smoker going.  That'll pick me right back up!

That sounds good, I almost want to go do that myself.

vor einer Stunde schrieb GLkoro:

if it not out this week we should get a free riven mod 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Unfortunately we can't account for all timezones -- just our own! We're based in Ontario, Canada if you want to cross-reference the studio's time with your local time. https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ 

you can't blame people for thinking the world is a disc ^^)

• Applause 1

5 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

At this point, I don't know why people in other time zones wait up till the wee hours of the night for an update. DE usually ships updates late in the day when it's already well past time for them to sleep (so long as they work a standard day shift). The outrage is just sort of... pointless? They knew this was going to happen. Just relax, get some sleep, try out the frame tomorrow.

Agreed. I work weekends + Monday, so it'll be a shame if it doesn't come today, because it means another three days for me, but I'm more concerned about DE being pressured to rush things, like that rough Revenant trailer we just got on their YouTube channel