[DE]Taylor

Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

It's kind of expected to see this kind of post, although still really interested in Nakak and maybe some of the lore behind this mask salesperson. Nakak really doesn't have any backstory yet you can kind of get a feel for all of the other characters in Cetus, Nakak is very mysterious. Also a new frame is always nice, it's going to be a race between my friends who can get Revenant first.

[DE]layed ... I understand it's not like he's been fully playable on live streams for months or anything... :gottem: 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, iFlynn said:

THANK YOU TAYLOR. EVERY ONE SAY THANK YOU  

Are you okay?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Heya Tenno,

Those of you who watch our Devstreams might have caught news of an enthralling update potentially slated for this week. We are still hoping to release the Mask of the Revenant this week on PC, but you will not see an Eidolon Warframe roaming the Plains tonight. 

As always, we’ll keep you Tenno updated if plans change!

Hoping things goes well for you Taylor.

cant wait to see the resources needed for this new warframe, after the latest experience from the last warframes this dude will be crazy adding eidolon interaction, My Cup of Salty tears is ready. 

2 hours ago, SpaceSheepie said:

Does he have a name or are we going with "Revenant'?

Thanks for the heads up

Revenant is the name

Well that's surprising! I thought this new Warframe still needed more tweaks or something and would be coming out with Fortuna or something like that.

Justo ahora, RS219 dijo:

Well that's surprising! I thought this new Warframe still needed more tweaks or something and would be coming out with Fortuna or something like that.

In the last stream they said the Warframe that would come with Fortuna is "Garuda" AKA (Mrs. Stabby Stabs McStabinsky).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mrrobotto67 said:

In the last stream they said the Warframe that would come with Fortuna is "Garuda" AKA (Mrs. Stabby Stabs McStabinsky).

Oh I didn't see that line. That has to be surprisingly fast then, assuming Fortuna comes out in September/October (was initially estimating September October, the same month that PoE came out).

Edited by RS219

I can't wait... I can't wait...

No, wait. I can.:awkward:

Now that I think of it

PoE: Gara

Fortuna: Garuda

Garage Warframe confirmed for next open world area!

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

3 hours ago, KubrowTamer said:

Revenant is the name

yeah kinda disappointed by that

1. It just says what the theme is, might as well call Titania "Pixie" and Atlas "Brawler" etc

2. It would have been fun if it ended with "lyst" as all sentients do, vomvalyst, hydrolyst, conculyst, (except, course for the named individuals Natah, Hunhow, etc)

Edited by ZoneDymo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Oh I didn't see that line. That has to be surprisingly fast then, assuming Fortuna comes out in September/October (was initially estimating September October, the same month that PoE came out).

I think November is more likely at this point, I'd be surprised if they released two frames within 3 months of each other.

il y a 59 minutes, ZoneDymo a dit :

2. It would have been fun if it ended with "lyst" as all sentients do, vomvalyst, hydrolyst, conculyst, (except, course for the named individuals Natah, Hunhow, etc)

VLADILYST would have been so cool.

• Upvote 1

Take your time, weekend is still considered the same week hehe

I really don't wanna farm the eidolons for the three parts like tera for helm, gaunt for systems and hydro for chassis i hope this isn't how we get the parts

16 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

Wait, so Revenant won't come with the quest, or did I misunderstand?

Revenant will be part of the quest. The "thing" that wont be coming with him is his signature sword which is getting held back until melee 3.0.

Lol like a clockwork the ever present announcement on Wednesday, but it's became such a common pattern i guess only a few were actually believing there would be something coming yesterday

keywords : "potentially " " still hoping"

Since it won't be here you should change the animation for his 4th, it's seriously seizures material, no kidding

*tears of laughter*

Edited by arm4geddon-117
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1