[DE]Taylor

Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

1 minute ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Ok ... at least can you give us a proximate on when was that stated? (for example: 1 year, 3 months ...)

It was on a double digit devstream. 40 something I reckon? There was a forum post some months ago stating which devstream it was.

1 minute ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Ok ... at least can you give us a proximate on when was that stated? (for example: 1 year, 3 months ...)

any time in the last 820ish days, that's roughly how long I've been playing and as such watching devstreams....

I'm not the only one who remembers it being said but can't remember a day, see 2 posts above yours.

• Upvote 2

At this point, Id rather them just change the official update day rather then get our hopes up and then do this EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.

Just kidding I love you guys. Keep up the good work

Edited by Aleksundar

Don't expect the update to be today or tomorrow. 

It'll definitely end up being next week.

Justo ahora, LSG501 dijo:

any time in the last 820ish days, that's roughly how long I've been playing and as such watching devstreams....

I'm not the only one who remembers it being said but can't remember a day, see 2 posts above yours.

Oh, but they can be wrong on that also. Hopefully somebody comes with proof from that too. If that is true i don't think it matters anyway, a lot of updates (for example the nidus deluxe skin update that came on a thursday or U.14 that came on a friday) haven't come on a wednesday.

4 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Oh, but they can be wrong on that also.

Not likely...you just need to do a quick google to see that

As I've said it's very rare they hit Wednesday these days and it would be nice if they actually hit it once in a while..

Edited by LSG501
  • Upvote 1

Justo ahora, LSG501 dijo:

Not likely...

As I've said it's very rare they hit Wednesday these days and it would be nice if they actually hit it once in a while..

You never know man ... they haven't provided any proof of that either. I have made a quick research on the devstreams and haven't found a statement like that.

Just now, mrrobotto67 said:

You never know man ... they haven't provided any proof of that either. I have made a quick research on the devstreams and haven't found a statement like that.

Another thing to do is look up update history. Most updates drop Wednesday or Thursday with larger updates dropping Late Thursdays but mostly late Fridays.

2 minutes ago, Andruunicul said:

Vlad the impaler, also, VLAD TEPES =]]] , are you from romania? >:3

Italy :3

• Applause 1

Just now, Namastyler said:

Italy :3

no matter where are u from, a fan of vlad the impaler is a close one to me 😄 , love u bro, no homo 😄

• Haha 2

Justo ahora, KubrowTamer dijo:

Another thing to do is look up update history. Most updates drop Wednesday or Thursday with larger updates dropping Late Thursdays but mostly late Fridays.

I have done that too, and yeah i have seen that. But in excersise, i don't think there is an official update day.

13 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Oh, but they can be wrong on that also. Hopefully somebody comes with proof from that too. If that is true i don't think it matters anyway, a lot of updates (for example the nidus deluxe skin update that came on a thursday or U.14 that came on a friday) haven't come on a wednesday.

Found it

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/115254-warframe-content-updates-moved-to-wednesdays/#comment-1340865

3 minutes ago, Andruunicul said:

no matter where are u from, a fan of vlad the impaler is a close one to me 😄 , love u bro, no homo 😄

464798fe-33a5-4f56-8305-e58381bc3398.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, mrrobotto67 said:

I have done that too, and yeah i have seen that. But in excersise, i don't think there is an official update day.

Because there isnt. Wednesday is the earliest target update day for content updates, not the must release day. They idea isnt to release everything on Wednesday but to have it by then at the earliest. Thats why most updates come out on Thursday not Wednesday. 

Just now, Andruunicul said:

Oh YEAAAAA =]]]] , god, I loved this ruler

Now all we need is a Vlad The Penetrator

Ow wait, this isnt an NSFW forum.

While Digital Extremes does indeed try their best to get things done by Wednesday.  Sometimes a bug or other issue forces them to push it back.  And while that can be disappointing I have been playing this game long enough to know that they do try their hardest most times.

So we might get this update today (Thursday) or tomorrow (Friday) or even as late as next week.  But I will wait without complaint because I know they will make it worthwhile. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

Because there isnt. Wednesday is the earliest target update day for content updates, not the must release day. They idea isnt to release everything on Wednesday but to have it by then at the earliest. Thats why most updates come out on Thursday not Wednesday. 

I just showed a post with an official statement sayig wednesday is the intended release day, why are there people still saying there is no official release day?

3 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

Now all we need is a Vlad The Penetrator

Ow wait, this isnt an NSFW forum.

OH snap=]]]]] , btw, PSSSSST, MAYBE DE does not see this but if u have some funky S#&$ to show, add me x)

Just now, Zakutay said:

lets hope so

Plat: Check
Sentient Themed Ship: Check
Diorama Pre-Setup: Check
Kavat Preped For New Armor: Check
Rivens Preped For New Shotgun: Check
A Mountain Of Forma: Check
Hype: Thrusters At Maximum Overdrive

DE my body and soul are ready for that update now.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, KubrowTamer said:

Plat: Check
Sentient Themed Ship: Check
Diorama Pre-Setup: Check
Kavat Preped For New Armor: Check
Rivens Preped For New Shotgun: Check
A Mountain Of Forma: Check
Hype: Thrusters At Maximum Overdrive

DE my body and soul are ready for that update now.

missing on the rivens for Phantasma but that's just something to acquire later