Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

29 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Quoting for visibility. 🙂

No worries, not every SOON can be soon.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Quoting for visibility. :) 

Many thanks.

Bummed that the katana has been postponed as that was actually the biggest reason I was excited for Revenant's release, but it is what it is. Excited to see what I can do with him.

On 2018-08-22 at 2:33 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Heya Tenno,

Those of you who watch our Devstreams might have caught news of an enthralling update potentially slated for this week. We are still hoping to release the Mask of the Revenant this week on PC, but you will not see an Eidolon Warframe roaming the Plains tonight. 

As always, we’ll keep you Tenno updated if plans change!

======

EDIT: 4:42 PM EST

Our top astronomers are on the case and it looks like tonight isn't the night for Revenant, unfortunately. Something to do with the position of the moon, or stars or something. Keep an eye out for him (hopefully) tomorrow! 

Appreciate your patience! :community:

Question. If someone purchases the Revenant set, will they get the kanata when it drops or will it be sold individually?

2 hours ago, Luka-Song said:

You do realise you just said the same thing I said right?

"The reason why some may seem like that is because the content is finished well before the deadline" - what you said

"It is possible to guarantee a ship day. How? You have the update ready beforehand" - what I said.

Literally the same thing, so thanks for agreeing.

No, I'm not saying the same thing. I'm saying we get the update fresh out of the oven. DE doesn't sit on a finished update for weeks hashing out legalities, advertising and whatnot.

Maybe you need someone to give you a buffer, but many of us are fine being close to the development process and knowing pretty much to the DAY when they finish something. Most developers do not release that way. The spend weeks twiddling their thumbs adding dlc and crap well before the due date. 

We practically get updates much sooner than if they were only concerned about sensitive people who need to get their updates on Wednesdays and didn't tell us when an update was actually finished. 

DE could've easily said "expect 23.5 sept 5 12p sharp!".... But why? So impatient players can feel good about themselves? 

Forget that, gimme now! And start bug fixing, while moving on quickly to next update

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Quoting for visibility. 🙂

You guys were just waiting for Baro obviously, he's the real one bringing Reverent.

10 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

Question. If someone purchases the Revenant set, will they get the kanata when it drops or will it be sold individually?

Personally i would expect the sword to be sold seperately from revenant pack but the pack being a bit cheaper Than other warframe packs that usually comes with 2 weapons to make up for it though i wouldn mind your idea 

26 minutes ago, chakniks said:

The [De]lay is too much

its about 11:28 am in their timezone, have some patience please

• Like 2

i can wait all day... got nothing better to do because im still getting over a nasty sinus infection.

On 2018-08-22 at 10:33 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Heya Tenno,

Those of you who watch our Devstreams might have caught news of an enthralling update potentially slated for this week. We are still hoping to release the Mask of the Revenant this week on PC, but you will not see an Eidolon Warframe roaming the Plains tonight. 

As always, we’ll keep you Tenno updated if plans change!

======

EDIT: 4:42 PM EST

Our top astronomers are on the case and it looks like tonight isn't the night for Revenant, unfortunately. Something to do with the position of the moon, or stars or something. Keep an eye out for him (hopefully) tomorrow! 

Appreciate your patience! :community:

Heya, can we get an ETA? I notice [DE]Marcus posted a mega-thread but I don't have permission to access that yet. Makes me feel like it'll be ready soon. So ETA please? Thanks, Taylor 🙂