Jump to content
[DE]Taylor

Where is Update 23.5.0?! [COMING FRIDAY]

Recommended Posts

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Zakutay:

its about 11:28 am in their timezone, have some patience please

Nah, they do this every update. Post something, then delay it, then post something again to keep the hype up and delay it again. I keep saying they need to stop just posting at all until they have  SOLID release candidate and time.

  • Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My reaction waiting for the update  ....................Resultado de imagem para excalibur umbra howl

Edited by Dracknor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shiichibukai said:

Nah, they do this every update. Post something, then delay it, then post something again to keep the hype up and delay it again. I keep saying they need to stop just posting at all until they have  SOLID release candidate and time. 

The funny thing is if you check 'latest staff replies' you'll see a link to the revenant feedback megathread which has been hidden from view... that was posted 3 hours ago

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

The funny thing is if you check 'latest staff replies' you'll see a link to the revenant feedback megathread which has been hidden from view... that was posted 3 hours ago

This should be telling enough for the "state of the union" regarding updates - even their staff is not aware of the DElays and jumped the gun with the topic .
Thing is , they keep on repeating the same song on why it takes so long and why everything is DElayed - the usual "spaghetti code" excuse - damn , if it so un-manageable and chaotic , how are Panic Button supposed to port the game to switch ? 
Telepathy ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People complaining so much as though DE have missed some defined date or time, they do not give solid a release as there's always something to fix or polish - if a bug gets through the list of complaints about is bigger even than the list of people having tantrums because whatever update isn't released now.

Truth is you guys hype it up by yourselves without any help from DE so give the guys a break and quit throwing your toys out of the pram because you don't have revenant yet. it will be done when its done and not before.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mentioned this multiple times, there's no point in delaying the update because of small bugs, it's better to release earlier so the worse bugs can be found more easily.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

I mentioned this multiple times, there's no point in delaying the update because of small bugs, it's better to release earlier so the worse bugs can be found more easily.

As long as it isn't progression breaking, I agree. (luckily I'm one of the few thats never had an issue with any quest released, while I've seen some peoples games completely unplayable until a fix came)
hundreds of thousands of us would find all the bugs faster for them to locate the issues

Edited by Vesiga
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

As long as it isn't progression breaking, I agree. (luckily I'm one of the few thats never had an issue with any quest released, while I've seen some peoples games completely unplayable until a fix came)
hundreds of thousands of us would find all the bugs faster for them to locate the issues

I feel like, more than likely, if they are delaying the update it is because they have already found a bug and are working on fixing it. They wouldn't delay an update for a bug they don't know about.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reiyd said:

I feel like, more than likely, if they are delaying the update it is because they have already found a bug and are working on fixing it. They wouldn't delay an update for a bug they don't know about.

It's usually progression breaking in quests and well we got a quest so probably that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as i want Revenant, i also want it polished as much as possible.

So DE take your time and do it well 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reiyd said:

I feel like, more than likely, if they are delaying the update it is because they have already found a bug and are working on fixing it. They wouldn't delay an update for a bug they don't know about.

Well sometimes they like to delay things just to polish stuff up. It's appreciated, and more professional to do so, but the player base wants don't care they just want the content 😛

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 54 Minuten schrieb Dracknor:

My reaction waiting for the update  ....................Resultado de imagem para excalibur umbra howl

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

 

Now I can't see Radial Howl the same way as before ....................hahahhahahhahhaha

 

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TypeZeroTheNirvash said:

To be completely honest i dont care about the frame i only care about his sword and i'll be salty as hell until it comes.

Not gonna lie...

I agree.

Revenant seems like he's a failure of his theming, as does his gun. I'm probably only gonna farm them up so I can give legit feedback on the lot. That sword, however, is fresh and new, especially since it'll be coming with 3.0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Not gonna lie...

I agree.

Revenant seems like he's a failure of his theming, as does his gun. I'm probably only gonna farm them up so I can give legit feedback on the lot. That sword, however, is fresh and new, especially since it'll be coming with 3.0.

What if...the reason for the delay...is BECAUSE THE SWORD IS COMING TOO! DUN DUN DUUUUUN.

Nah, just kidding, would be really cool (and really inefficient) if they did that though. Oh well, gonna keep waiting patiently for the release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ZephyrWynd said:

What if...the reason for the delay...is BECAUSE THE SWORD IS COMING TOO! DUN DUN DUUUUUN.

Nah, just kidding, would be really cool (and really inefficient) if they did that though. Oh well, gonna keep waiting patiently for the release.

Impossible for the sword to come, it's mechanics are tied to melee 3.0, and they'd have to rework the entire new melee weapon for the current melee just for a few months later implement melee 3.0... a bit counter intuitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 1 minute, devildevil21 a dit :

Impossible for the sword to come, it's mechanics are tied to melee 3.0, and they'd have to rework the entire new melee weapon for the current melee just for a few months later implement melee 3.0... a bit counter intuitive.

I might be wrong but i think melee 3.0 is really close tho. Not saying that the sword could come with revenant of course, but i don't think we're speaking about month.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kingkongbudy said:

I might be wrong but i think melee 3.0 is really close tho. Not saying that the sword could come with revenant of course, but i don't think we're speaking about month.

With how long this releasing is taking today, you never know.. Just kidding but dying over cause I got an important dinner in 3 hours and I wanna see that red text soon Dx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowing my luck, it'll come out as soon as i go to sleep in about 3-4 hours. I always don't get to play most big updates such as the second dream and plains of eidolon when they just come out due to them appearing during the night for me...

Thanks uk timezone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...