The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmute Expansion

IHWIP

I was thinking. Transmute is an awesome addition and while it is extremely random and limited right now here is some suggestions I think would work:

Allow supercharging for veteran players. This would be where you feed materials into the transmutation to produce a better result.

Set up rarities and value to the mods in the background so that transmuting will only produce a BETTER mod. No 4 cores transmuting into an Ammo Drum please.

Allow specific mods to be transmuted to. Perhaps some kind of evolution table for players to fiddle with. It would be kind of like crafting. You fuse 4 specific mods and always receive the specific result that way people can experiment until they can work their way up into a Master Thief or some other extremely rare mod. You could have adding rare mats into the mix too.

As an end game player (Mastery almost 11) I am finding it difficult to do new things with this game. Adding this element of alchemy would be awesome. Also, now that I built all the weapons that require mats, what do I do with my 1.5 million nanospores? Let me burn them up on mods, as long as they are remotely valuable for something. Them sitting in inventory is just becoming a spitting contest for older players. "Hey I have 1.5 million nano spores!", "Oh yeah?! Well I have 2.3 million and 150k Ferrite!" I mean come on :)

I was thinking. Transmute is an awesome addition and while it is extremely random and limited right now here is some suggestions I think would work:

Allow supercharging for veteran players. This would be where you feed materials into the transmutation to produce a better result.

Set up rarities and value to the mods in the background so that transmuting will only produce a BETTER mod. No 4 cores transmuting into an Ammo Drum please.

Allow specific mods to be transmuted to. Perhaps some kind of evolution table for players to fiddle with. It would be kind of like crafting. You fuse 4 specific mods and always receive the specific result that way people can experiment until they can work their way up into a Master Thief or some other extremely rare mod. You could have adding rare mats into the mix too.

As an end game player (Mastery almost 11) I am finding it difficult to do new things with this game. Adding this element of alchemy would be awesome. Also, now that I built all the weapons that require mats, what do I do with my 1.5 million nanospores? Let me burn them up on mods, as long as they are remotely valuable for something. Them sitting in inventory is just becoming a spitting contest for older players. "Hey I have 1.5 million nano spores!", "Oh yeah?! Well I have 2.3 million and 150k Ferrite!" I mean come on :)

cool, maybe add a certain advantage for people that have bought platinum? like for example a higher chance to get better mods