The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have you ever met fellow Tenno in real life?

rastaban75

I met a now very good friend of mine because of Warframe. I had a wallpaper of Rhino while we were working beside each other. She asked me if I knew what it was, and I responded with "do you know what it is?" She simply turned her screen toward me, her cursor hovering over the Warframe Icon. The discussion turned to when we started playing, what MR we are, etc...

We play regularly with each other.

13 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

There are certainly people who have real-life friends that also play Warframe and also those who have attended TennoCon, but have you ever met or talked to another Warframe player and found about it randomly?

Met a Founder in another game and wound up being roommates afterwards. 

I do not suggest this experience.

I saw 2 people on campus talking about ice chroma vs fire chroma, then some other time i saw someone playing in the canteen. Not that i have it in me to start a conversation with some strangers tho.

Also, a teacher turns out to be an ex de employee. Weirdly enough. Then just the other day another teacher pulled out limbo graxx as a modelling example, which in turn made some people whisper if it is limbo or not (the boots gave it away).

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

On 2018-08-23 at 8:56 PM, RailG1rl said:

Yes - but most of them don't play WF anymore cause kids and responsibilities while im stuck here - grinding towards 1000 daily logins goal. 

Ahhh Kids and responsibilities.  The bane of my Warframe obsession

Ive been playing for almost 4 years and i still havent finished all the planets.   

Its a slow grind.

People send friend requests and want to play in squad but i cant because more than likely i will let them down ahahaha  

Half way into a sortie and BOOM! My kid has hit his head on something and game time is over lol