Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught -- Level 30 EVERYTHING

Rogue.Runner

How about go to recruit chat and make your own squad? 

Your weapons don't matter on EoS when we have nukers. Low level or max level, you will need a nuker with some damage booster. 

Edited by Peter

15 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

It's the only half-decent place to level s***.

You act like it was impossible to level stuff up prior to Onslaught. We all survived before and will survive without it. And to be fair, ESO isn't even the fastest leveling method so if you really cared about speedleveling, you'd still have better options.

15 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

If you can't carry ESO to round 8 and you're worried that others might not be contributing as much as you want, then put a group together for it.

And that's how you get "Nerf *insert carrier here*" threads. That's no solution. This is just giving the problem a different color.

I have yet to see why it's so terribad to make it that Elite missions that are harder and (by simple logic) require good gear, only allow you in with level 30 gear. It already requires you to bring a Level 30 Warframe. If that wasn't the case, you would still sit here defending the freedom of entering the literal toughest current ingame content while also giving leechers an easy advantage. Literally the only reason why people find this bad is because they're afraid of having to put 5~ more minutes into leveling their stuff.

Enforcing a set rule of level 30 gear allows for more enjoyable public lobbies due to more squads consisting of like-minded people with more or less the same goals. I honestly can't understand why the community is so against improving the coop experience. Everyone shouts nerf when something doesn't go their way. Yet i see nobody actually supporting ideas that make the coop life easier and friendlier.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Cloudyvisage:

While I think this suggestion is a direction DE definitely should be hesitant to go, perhaps an MR lockout, this wouldn't resolve this issue in particular much but it would eliminate one annoyance, seeing an MR6-8 player popping in and just imagining his adorable cheeks creased in a huge smile at how pleased he is to be here.

Wrong place, oh shiny eyed kiddo.

As if MR has anything to do with the performance of the player.

On Kuva survival for example, excavators got destroyed more often when i was playing with 3 MR25 guys instead of some between 10 and 15.

The low MR guys at least try to play correctly while some high MR dudes keep spinning away from the objective or do nothing at all 🙂

If its get destroyed then, ofc its the fault of everybody else.

Whats the point? Just what would you gain from having to use maxed gear?

Pub runs always pull out at round 8 and due to how the whole place is designed anybody can reach wave 8 while only having a maxed mk1 bo.

Also just a question but honestly what do you think is more useful?

A guy running around with a rank 10 amprex and a rank 1 lesion VS the guy running around with a rank 30 lato and a rank 30 buzlok?

1 hour ago, DreisterDino said:

On Kuva survival for example, excavators got destroyed more often when i was playing with 3 MR25 guys instead of some between 10 and 15.

The low MR guys at least try to play correctly while some high MR dudes keep spinning away from the objective or do nothing at all 🙂

If its get destroyed then, ofc its the fault of everybody else.

I do a lot of excavation missions and this is totally the case, but unlike someone else suggested, I don't believe missions should be changed because I get some bad teams.    I just complete the mission and try again, hoping for a better squad.  Some teams are careless and reckless and ruin a mission, others are wise, skilled, and go far.  

This just is-what-it-is.  Public.

But the mission play styles of various hodge-podge squads and their annoyance can not be compared to what has happened with ESO.

ESO was created by DE for the purpose of challenging skilled players beyond anything in the star chart, and obtaining the vast amount of focus more quickly.  Neither can be done when Tom, $&*^, and Harry bring their newly leveled, unmodded, Excal in with their shiny new MK1-Braton hoping for some fast experience points then bail out when they either can't handle it or Braton just made Rank 30.  Many other places  on the star chart have been provided for leveling, the closest in style being regular SO.  

On the contrary, there are NO other places for skilled players to test themselves in such a fast paced manner other then ESO (unless one has a spare 6-8 hours to waste in a MOT survival).  There is only one place for that.  Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.

By allowing those who's ONLY desire is to level their shiny new gun into public ESO matches, it destroys the stated purpose of the activity.  Yet, we who believe it should be reserved for the purpose it was created for are basically told to "Suck it up, we're taking over and leeching whether you like it or not, and YOU are the one at fault for wanting it to be only what DE designed it for. How dare you want one single mission set aside for you!"

Why should I have to "go put together a special team" to play ESO for it's designed purpose, but they can simply waltz in and trash the mission so they can get their gun to level 30?  That makes no sense.  

Note:  For the record, I couldn't care less if someone sticks on an unranked weapon while they are fighting through 15 levels -- so long as they are there for the long haul and actually killing mobs.  Like someone pointed out, there are a few frames who don't even need a weapon.  BUT this scenario is only true of a handful of respectful players.  The rest push out this minority as they demand their 'right' to do whatever they please.  Who cares if they trash ESO for those who come for the true purpose of the mission, they got what they wanted and that's all that counts in to them.

40 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Pub runs always pull out at round 8

I wish.  I have not yet found more then a few teams that will run to Zone 8.  90% of them drop out after 3-4 Zones.  That's about all it takes to get a gun from 0-30. 

Time to leave your team hanging now.  "Bye guys. My personal goals have been obtained, I'm outta here. Good luck."

Also just a question but honestly what do you think is more useful?

A guy running around with a rank 10 amprex and a rank 1 lesion VS the guy running around with a rank 30 lato and a rank 30 buzlok?

I think ESO will no longer attract levelers and players will only go there for the reason it was designed, which will drastically change what is going on now.

Yes, of course you will get some good and some bad teams, that is public life.  At THAT point I would say if you want an all-elite squad, go make one.

Edited by Rogue.Runner

6 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

You act like it was impossible to level stuff up prior to Onslaught. We all survived before and will survive without it. And to be fair, ESO isn't even the fastest leveling method so if you really cared about speedleveling, you'd still have better options.

And that's how you get "Nerf *insert carrier here*" threads. That's no solution. This is just giving the problem a different color.

I have yet to see why it's so terribad to make it that Elite missions that are harder and (by simple logic) require good gear, only allow you in with level 30 gear. It already requires you to bring a Level 30 Warframe. If that wasn't the case, you would still sit here defending the freedom of entering the literal toughest current ingame content while also giving leechers an easy advantage. Literally the only reason why people find this bad is because they're afraid of having to put 5~ more minutes into leveling their stuff.

Enforcing a set rule of level 30 gear allows for more enjoyable public lobbies due to more squads consisting of like-minded people with more or less the same goals. I honestly can't understand why the community is so against improving the coop experience. Everyone shouts nerf when something doesn't go their way. Yet i see nobody actually supporting ideas that make the coop life easier and friendlier.

I already proposed something similar in a mother thread, basically making this current eso advanced so, and eso new version actually am endgame challenge for vets with min/max load outs.  Also people always scream for nerfs, they have easily bruised e peens