Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's everyone doing in Warframe these days?

Hello. Been away for about 9 months. Getting back into it. Wandering what the new big thing is. I did see the sacrifice quest and the personal quarters. But what's everyone doing after that. Is everyone still in plains of eidolon? Are zaws still big? Is their new maps/levels everyone's playing? Always something new in Warframe lol.

We're currently in the Olympics of grinding, Kuva being the main benefactor. Not at all, that's all really endgame stuff. Take a look at PoE (Plains of Eidolon) on earth, or catch up on the main story-line (it's mind-blowing). Other than that it's been business as usual, farm, help others, chase dat MR and make some plat on the side.

Edited by Errodin

Kuva Fortress Survival PuGs. It’s where I level up frames/weapons, test out the capacity which I can survive, hope my PuG mates wanna go for 1hr+ (it’s usually 30 minutes - unfortunate, especially when there’s a good team composition). Rerolling Rivens that warrant my attention. If my clanmates need me, help them carry in Tridolon caps or just do fissure runs.

Flipping items in trade and looking at your platinum number grow up,even tho there is nothing worthy to buy for it anymore.
Today I'm forced to go farm index again because i spend 30m on trade fee.
Today I got 200% crit chance vectis riven,lets just say if i was using vectis,i'd do lot of damage
maxresdefault.jpg

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Mod hunting for me. I have a list written down of what I'm missing still.

Otherwise I'm trying to finally get enough focus to unbind my Madurai passives and move on to the next school.

This was it for me, settled the stance mods except vengeful rev. Acolytes are done. Drift and derelict mods though, I’m not too keen in searching. 

OP, if you hit the plains keep an eye on Augur secrets, Augur reach, Augur message. They stack nicely with the strength, range, duration mods for only 7 mod space. 

Now I’m farming Eris’ 2 frames while tweaking frames using all the mods collected. Farm, fun & build exploration. 

They moved arcanes and so many focus points to Eidolons but I feel settled there too. 

Onslaught feels very confining it’s meta on a tiny map. But it’s a good map to find dps builds for your frames.  

With all this I’d recommend plains. There’s character there. While onslaught teaches you dps, plains gives you movement because there is so much vertical/horizontal parkour freedom. My Ash P got his mojo there 

Don’t underestimate the power of Fashion Frame too, the real endgame.

Even though it’s sort of silly sounding, cosplay can refresh the way you approach loadouts, builds and playstyles

image.jpg

Deadpool 

image0.jpg

Bane of Batman 

image0.jpg

Catwomag 

I wouldn’t think of equipping claws on Mag for example. Cosplay fashion frame adds a layer of character and kit to the power fantasy 

42 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

Flipping items in trade and looking at your platinum number grow up,even tho there is nothing worthy to buy for it anymore.
Today I got 200% crit chance vectis riven,lets just say if i was using vectis,i'd do lot of damage
maxresdefault.jpg

That reminds me

Merchant fellow, you know there are Deluxe skins out there right? 

If you’re swimming in plat, why not invest in the arts  

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

43 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a Lotta Damage!