Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Mask of the Revenant Update Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Agreed. Actually having that power at our command would be great.

Another thought I had was firing one of the bullets the Teralyst/Hydrolyst fires in the gun sweep. It'd work like Astilla, but much stronger, with a lower fire rate, semi-auto trigger and bigger recoil to make it feel punchier.

They'd then be weapons from the same conflict that were similar, but also opposed, much like the Sentients are to the Tenno, as Orokin creations of immense power that turned on their former masters.

Can we not just have another 3 mode gun? Like the Tiberon prime, but this time a beam shotgun. 1st firing mode would be like the Teralyst's gun, with its sound effect, and high status (being burst, perhaps?). 2nd mode being Gantulyst's, it'd have that awesome sound effect and have a maybe more mixed stats/crit setup (lower status to maybe 25% but boost crit to at least 18%, and full auto ofc), and 3rd mode being the Hydrolyst's, semi auto but very high crit chance, and respectable status. I mean, maybe swap Teralyst/Hydrolyst firing mode stats and stuff to stop reskinning the Tiberon prime perhaps, but c'mon, the sound effects alone 😛

8 hours ago, Therandomness said:

Can we not just have another 3 mode gun? Like the Tiberon prime, but this time a beam shotgun. 1st firing mode would be like the Teralyst's gun, with its sound effect, and high status (being burst, perhaps?). 2nd mode being Gantulyst's, it'd have that awesome sound effect and have a maybe more mixed stats/crit setup (lower status to maybe 25% but boost crit to at least 18%, and full auto ofc), and 3rd mode being the Hydrolyst's, semi auto but very high crit chance, and respectable status. I mean, maybe swap Teralyst/Hydrolyst firing mode stats and stuff to stop reskinning the Tiberon prime perhaps, but c'mon, the sound effects alone 😛

This'd be fun too. Eidolons have great visual and sound effects, having each of them would be a blast.

1 minute ago, Shiichibukai said:

For the love of God, DE, stop saying anything or making threads about updates, until they are actually about to drop and you got a solid time when they drop. Hyping us up and then saying "Ah nah sorry not today" is pretty irritating.

well, at least it's their own weekend they waste by releasing an update on a friday and then needing the next two days to iron out all those little bugs that comes with it...

vor 20 Stunden schrieb ICUH:

Man 39% status chance...
That's really high.

It's a beam shotgun so it's gonna be 39% per second. Beam weapons have had a problem with status procs because they apply them so slowly, particularly if you try to apply Corrosive to high level high armor enemies - so this thing will unfortunately share that problem even if it reaches 100% status chance per second with less than 4 hybrid mods

14 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

It's a beam shotgun so it's gonna be 39% per second. Beam weapons have had a problem with status procs because they apply them so slowly, particularly if you try to apply Corrosive to high level high armor enemies - so this thing will unfortunately share that problem even if it reaches 100% status chance per second with less than 4 hybrid mods

...Did you somehow miss the huge buff to beam status? :V

@[DE]Helen

There's an issue with the large banner at the bottom of the post with the forums.

While it's probably too late to fix it now (and it's such a minor thing), really just for any future images like it.

There's a glyph under each image, but the glyphs are the same color as the background on the dark theme, so they're invisible when on the dark theme. A white / light-grey drop-shadow around them would probably work so it shows regardless of theme.

15 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Uhm... i guess i did? What'd they change?

as the others said it now ticks status out with damage like all other weapons types do instead of per second so beam weapons are now super great with status as they should be being mostly elemental or such laser weapons 😛 i mean a flamethrower should really set anything it touches ablaze and pretty much does now so yeah stack that status chance

Archived