[DE]Helen

[PC] Mask of the Revenant Update Available Now!

15 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Uhm... i guess i did? What'd they change?

as the others said it now ticks status out with damage like all other weapons types do instead of per second so beam weapons are now super great with status as they should be being mostly elemental or such laser weapons 😛 i mean a flamethrower should really set anything it touches ablaze and pretty much does now so yeah stack that status chance

Is the shotgun senient like the Umbra warframe where it will fight along side us when we're not using it ?  /sarcasm

Is Sentient "tech" seemingly being added as a 5th faction now along w/ Grineer / Corpus / Tenno-Orokin / Infested.

(There may be others I didn't name - I'm still new to the lore - but those are the main ones I'm aware of)

Excal Umbra has a "sentient" mechanic and now a sentient shotgun ....  I see interesting things coming.

I want a Bane of Sentient mod.

Edited by uberfu

2 minutes ago, -TSA-Rubicon2.0 said:

Thanks for the info buddy, guess it will be end of the next week 🙂

Your welcome.

I mean, I'm not too happy 'bout it either, but hey.

Still, it's only one big bug. Surely it can't take that long to fix.

Surely.

S U R E L Y

à l’instant, Cephalon_Pestilence a dit :

Hm... do I want a broken update where I cant get the frame? or wait until its playable so I can get the frame?... hard to decide XD

I'm not saying it's the good solution, or i want them to do this, but having something in our hands, like just seeing nakaak having the mask would feel good ^^

• Upvote 2

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎23 at 2:11 PM, Therandomness said:

I'm thinking they release it, realise how nice 39% status is at base, and nerf it in a hotfix.

Yep. WarFrame: It's nerf or nothin'.

3 minutes ago, kingkongbudy said:

I'm not saying it's the good solution, or i want them to do this, but having something in our hands, like just seeing nakaak having the mask would feel good ^^

I understand, trust me waiting is murder, but hopefully it will be worth it at least for the shotgun.

Shame, they didnt go with that alternative Revenant visual that showrd once on Devstream, looks more badass that this one

could do what they did with gara, make them available for purchase before the quest was fully done IF the update is not doable this week 

4 minutes ago, PolarFall said:

could do what they did with gara, make them available for purchase before the quest was fully done IF the update is not doable this week 

Then people with out plat to spend on market will cry a river of salt.

On 2018-08-23 at 12:11 PM, Therandomness said:

I'm thinking they release it, realise how nice 39% status is at base, and nerf it in a hotfix.

Not sure, it doesn't have high damage, and thats not even the highest status shotgun... that belongs to that other impact shotgun, Strun Wraith.

à l’instant, UWSabrewalker a dit :

Anyone know where the Red Text Cult is currently stationed?

Saturn Relay 4, join us !

il y a 1 minute, UWSabrewalker a dit :

There isn't as many of us remaining tho unfortunatly.

1 hour ago, uberfu said:

Is Sentient "tech" seemingly being added as a 5th faction now along w/ Grineer / Corpus / Tenno-Orokin / Infested.

(There may be others I didn't name - I'm still new to the lore - but those are the main ones I'm aware of)

Excal Umbra has a "sentient" mechanic and now a sentient shotgun ....  I see interesting things coming.

I want a Bane of Sentient mod.

Do believe the sentients count as a faction already

6 minutes ago, UWSabrewalker said:

I believe in cetus 2