Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Mask of the Revenant Update Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Like I said, subject to changes.
Firing for a second b4 reload would be kinda poo. I assume that either the magazine will be increased or the rounds / sec will be lowered with a damage increase to compensate.

I guess that's where it gets it's "shotgun" aspect, reloading as much as tigris XD

1 hour ago, itsFIGJAM said:

Why add/post weapons stats and then post: These stats are subject to change.

What's the point of those stats if they are subject to change? 🤔

So that they can change them if people don't like them? I'm sure people would throw a tantrum if they just released it like that out of nowhere.

Just now, Amon.Amarth said:

So that they can change them if people don't like them? I'm sure people would throw a tantrum if they just released it like that out of nowhere.

Hard to please everyone. 😅Some will throw tantrum regardless of what stats are. So might as well confirm the stats. 

Either way, waiting for the update. Hopefully soon. 

26 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

What about his signature katana?

They've mentioned that it's too wound up with the Melee changes.  Rather than release it and then immediately rework it for the new system, they're just holding it until the full Melee Revamp release.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

The thrall horde remains under Revenant’s spell until this Ability runs out.

Going, to be honest, this is really bad, this is just a re-skin of Mind Control at this point, from Nyx, I got something better in mind.

The thrall horde remains under Revenant’s spell until he re-casts on the same horde or the horde dies. 

Right now, he is legit a buffed Nyx and a Nerfed Nekros, with copy and paste powers.

His 2nd power is a Buffed Cloud-Walk

His 3rd is Scab Armor/Iron Skin copy and paste, with a little tweak.

His 4th is the only unique thing 

Just now, ShiraHagane said:

you never said it explicitly, but you implied it by saying that the stats are subject to change after we were asking for them to change.

Yeah... and?
I said the stats are subject to change, Helen said they were as well, and they are likely to change pretty fast.
Not against it at all, even implicitly.

3 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

His 4th is the only unique thing

Eidolon, Stalker.. and the one we can use is from Mirage. They all had it. Just that now it is directly firing from the frame itself. Everything is copy n paste with a little tweak. They are running out of ideas.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Yeah... and?
I said the stats are subject to change, Helen said they were as well, and they are likely to change pretty fast.
Not against it at all, even implicitly.

That's exactly against it.

We were saying how the stats should change, and you tell us the stats are subject to change, the exact thing we were talking about, in an attempt to end the conversation by saying it's unnecessary.

33 minutes ago, ICUH said:

Man 39% status chance...
That's really high.

100% status shotgun straight out of the box, no rivens or acolyte mods needed. Beam shotgun too, and given the awesomeness of other beam weapons that means there's a lot of potential here.

Archived