Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Mask of the Revenant Update Available Now!

[DE]Helen

5 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

That's exactly against it.

We were saying how the stats should change, and you tell us the stats are subject to change, the exact thing we were talking about, in an attempt to end the conversation by saying it's unnecessary.

Okay, stop it with this roundabout nonsense.

I merely said the stats were subject to change because they are subject to change (because it's a brand new weapon after all). How is saying the stats are subject to change insinuating that it's unnecessary to tweak the Phantasma's rounds / sec or mag size from what was shown?

I'm not against anything, and no matter how you try to interpret what I said, that's how I feel.
Won't be replying further on this topic.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Okay, stop it with this round-about nonsense.

I merely said the stats were subject to change because they are subject to change (because it's a brand new weapon after all). How is saying the stats are subject to change insinuating that it's unnecessary to tweak the Phantasma's rounds / sec or mag size from what was shown?

I'm not against anything, and no matter how you try to interpret what I said, that's how I feel.
Won't be replying further on this topic.

I never said you were against the changes, just that you were against discussing how to change it.

Just now, Andrew7811 said:

will this update ship the login rewards changes? And if so what will happen to me being able to get primed surefooted as I am ten days away from the day 900 login milestone yet the rules about what I will be getting is being changed

they're not changing, you just have the choice of getting a different primed mod

Just now, ShiraHagane said:

they're not changing, you just have the choice of getting a different primed mod

did you read the post? They said that day 200/400/600/800 are reserved for primed mods and days 100/300/500/700/900 are reserved for weapons/warframe accesories

Just now, Andrew7811 said:

did you read the post? They said that day 200/400/600/800 are reserved for primed mods and days 100/300/500/700/900 are reserved for weapons/warframe accesories

Did you read the latest update?  Don't answer that because I know the answer.

2 minutes ago, TheRebellionn said:

Was the cool looking katana looking sword suppose to come with this? just though it'd fit pretty well.

Nah, they are holding onto it cause melee 3.0 since its a whole new weapon class that's just gonna change soon anyway

2 minutes ago, TheRebellionn said:

Was the cool looking katana looking sword suppose to come with this? just though it'd fit pretty well.

as others already pointed out in the thread, revenant's 2 handed katana is a new weapon type and DE said they won't be shipping it until melee 3.0 (the melee rework) comes live

I really hope that The Phantasma weapon is able to have the same functionality as the Operator amps, cause if so, then i can finaly shoot the brat out of the airlock.

But really, Vlad and his signature weapon looks incredible and i always wanted a Sentient themed weapon. Im curious, as i could swear that i heard or read about this in a past devstream, wasnt it stated that when bringing a sentient weapon to a Orokin Tower, the Neural Sentry would go nuts, or is my memories messing with me?

Archived