Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Mask of the Revenant Update Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, Rankii said:

When can we get symmetrical armor options for shoulders? Like have an option to have both shoulders be one or the other.

If you look closely, I think they are symmetrical, just shown from different angles. You can see a little bit of the "hoops" protruding from beneath the "top cap" portion, corresponds with the more clearly shown one closer to us.

Mag Capacity and Status chance is really high for this weapon.

Since it has no pellets, basically you don't need to worry about increasing status chance with actual status chance stats. Multishot will do great work. With Hell's Chamber, we are going to reach exactly 85.8 and we can add 1 60% status mod, weapon is good to use. Magazine is huge. İt is like having boltor with high rate proc.

I believe this gun is intended to use for new content which is Fortuna. Depends on how wide its bullet, it may get a nerf on magazine size, reload stat or on its proc.

2 minutes ago, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

Since it has no pellets, basically you don't need to worry about increasing status chance with actual status chance stats. Multishot will do great work. With Hell's Chamber, we are going to reach exactly 85.8 and we can add 1 60% status mod, weapon is good to use. Magazine is huge. İt is like having boltor with high rate proc.

I believe this gun is intended to use for new content which is Fortuna. Depends on how wide its bullet, it may get a nerf on magazine size, reload stat or on its proc.

how is the mag capacity high when it has a fire rate of 12, that's like saying the baza has a high mag capacity.

3 minutes ago, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

except it has a fire rate of 12 and is beam based not bullet based. it will be reloading every 2 seconds.

2 minutes ago, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

As a shotgun it is high even it has 12 fire rate. If bullet spread sheet is wide as arca plasmor or wider then arca plasmor, i believe nerf is on the way.

You can fire it for almost 2 continuous seconds! Whew! I can definitely see a magazine nerf incoming.

3 minutes ago, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

As a shotgun it is high even it has 12 fire rate. If bullet spread sheet is wide as arca plasmor or wider then arca plasmor, i believe nerf is on the way.

it's more like an ignis with shotgun mods, not an actual shotgun with pellets.

Archived