Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Mask of the Revenant Update Available Now!

[DE]Helen

1 minute ago, PolarFall said:

No, it is a laser/flamethrower at the end.

Yea sure, Please send your opinion to developers and ask them to change arca plasmor, quanta, opticor and all other weapons which uses some kinda laser / beam to laser/ flamethrower section. 😄

Developers set the category of these weapons. They are what they are.

Just now, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

Yea sure, Please send your opinion to developers and ask them to change arca plasmor, quanta, opticor and all other weapons which uses some kinda laser / beam to laser/ flamethrower section. 😄

Are you saying that the quanta, ignis, and phantasma are not continuous weapons?

3 minutes ago, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

arca plasmor is a slug style shotgun. opticore is a BFG laser. quanta is a constant damage laser. Beam weapons are already regarded as their own type of weapon, they just dont have a custom mod type. Weapon FUNCTION determines what a weapon is, weapon MODS determine what mods the weapon scales off of. not once did I say they should be lumped together, simply that for a laser those stats are not great.

Just now, ShiraHagane said:

Are you saying that the quanta, ignis, and phantasma are not continuous weapons?

For love of god, don't twist the words. Their category has been set by developers long time ago. Deal with it. 

İgnis is rifle, quanta is rifle etc.

Arca is shotgun.

I can't change that, you can change that. Why are you still arguing which has already set ?

1 minute ago, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

For love of god, don't twist the words. Their category has been set by developers long time ago. Deal with it. 

İgnis is rifle, quanta is rifle etc.

Arca is shotgun.

I can't change that, you can change that. Why are you still arguing which has already set ?

nobody is saying to change their mod type. you are misunderstanding.

1 minute ago, PolarFall said:

arca plasmor is a slug style shotgun. opticore is a BFG laser. quanta is a constant damage laser. Beam weapons are already regarded as their own type of weapon, they just dont have a custom mod type. Weapon FUNCTION determines what a weapon is, weapon MODS determine what mods the weapon scales off of.

While you are explaining in theoric, philosophical meaning of weapons, we can't use rifle mods on shotguns, shotgun mods on rifles. 

So basicly, they are what they are. 

While you are explaining in theoric, philosophical meaning of weapons, we can't use rifle mods on shotguns, shotgun mods on rifles. 

So basicly, they are what they are. 

So what you're saying is that if the phantasma was listed as a rifle, you would suddenly change your opinion on the magazine capacity?

Just now, ShiraHagane said:

So what you're saying is that if the phantasma was listed as a rifle, you would suddenly change your opinion on the magazine capacity?

Whatever. Please read the my main message 1st. I am standing what i was defending. You are the one who is constantly changing subject and throwing out some different things into subject.

I honestly don't have any idea what you are defending or what you are trying to say. 

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

Leave him be, he doesn't understand that beams and shotguns are completely different v-v

Whatever. Please read the my main message 1st. I am standing what i was defending. You are the one who is constantly changing subject and throwing out some different things into subject.

I honestly don't have any idea what you are defending or what you are trying to say. 

Thank you.

You know what's great?

Adding unnecessary lines to posts

I'm trying to say that a continuous weapon, regardless of which mod pool is used, shouldn't have to reload after 2 seconds of firing.

Just now, PolarFall said:

Leave him be, he doesn't understand that beams and shotguns are completely different v-v

Says who are telling me arca is not shotgun it is a beam weapon which uses shotgun mod.

In theory, you are right. Practical in warframe, it is defines as shotgun which is not using standard pellets mechanic. It uses shotgun mods. So it is a shotgun in warframe game.

If you don't get it, i have nothing to say anymore.

Says who are telling me arca is not shotgun it is a beam weapon which uses shotgun mod.

In theory, you are right. Practical in warframe, it is defines as shotgun which is not using standard pellets mechanic. It uses shotgun mods. So it is a shotgun in warframe game.

arca IS a shotgun. it fires plasma slugs (a type of shotgun round) and uses shotgun MODS
Phantasma is a BEAM weapon, it fires a constant beam of damage and chews through ammo very fast (which is why people have said the magazine is bad). and uses shotgun MODS.

Nobody said the arca plasmor is a beam weapon, nice one.

And you're the one who doesn't get it.  It doesn't matter whether the phantasma is a rifle or a shotgun, it's a weapon with a continuous fire mode that has to reload after 2 seconds of firing, and that is ridiculous, seeing as the next lowest magazine firing time for continuous weapons is just over 4 seconds.

Archived