Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Octavia "upgrade") More customizable mandachord

RumekFuria

SO

I had this going through my mind for a while and here's what I want to see:

1. ability to change speed

2. connected/long notes

3. more space for music

first one is pretty self-explanatory: faster or slower speed of the music. Maybe even with ability to change it mid song so one part is slow and other fast. Second I came up with right now as I wrote this. By "long" I mean something like those notes in guitar hero where you have to hold the button and the note goes for the duration of it. I think you know what I mean.  For third I have a couple of ideas. First being that you can somehow get or buy additional small spaces like the four that are here right now. but then I realized that they wont fit well on existing wheel. So this continued to two and a half ideas. first being that you can change view to normal straight wiew, kinda like in mario paint (what an example). second being that you simply can switch "pages" where the disk changes to the one marked as 5,6,7,8 or  9,10,11,12 and so on. and here's the half: you don't get just a bit but whole disc. how you get those extensions? First being obviously platinum. Second being that you can craft it through doing certain actions. And I get flooded with more ideas now oh boi.    Maybe you could get some of the parts like blueprint from Suda on the Wise or Genius rank. Parts could be:

A. Also bought using standing (or just their blueprints)

B. appear as a alert reward (rarely on normal and more often on elite)

C. Rewarded when doing syndicate missions

Or you could get a "normal" blueprint with just the resources, not parts, through a monthly mission. I would be simply the recreation of the hunhow "fight" at the end of the quest. but with a time limit and/or with different song made or picked by devs. OR you would get parts from same but weekly missions in constant rotation, so one month would be enough to get all four parts to craft a new disc.

Also small idea for Octavia itself. I don't know if it's actually in the game but it would be cool if octavia herself would make the song go from her speakers so player and the ones close enough (like 1-2m) will hear it without the need of all three things being deployed.