Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea-Mashup: Frame, Enemies, Modding System and more

LOD07

The final art piece for Legios own Weapon the new Sword and Shield.

57D8A0F19E6043CFAC5B2FC9F0B8CE6140ACEC61little disclaimer. All art pieces will be included in the main post soon. As well as some visual changes to the post as well to make visually more appealing

On 2018-08-29 at 7:42 AM, LOD07 said:

The final art piece for Legios own Weapon the new Sword and Shield.

57D8A0F19E6043CFAC5B2FC9F0B8CE6140ACEC61little disclaimer. All art pieces will be included in the main post soon. As well as some visual changes to the post as well to make visually more appealing

On 2018-08-28 at 5:45 AM, LOD07 said:

The Alternate helmet for Legios1D9A0834E3029C0469A41D658747E65A7498BFF5

On 2018-08-27 at 11:44 AM, LOD07 said:

145F4FC69287639CBCEDA90F6A94D0075F77D884the Final pieces are done. Armor set and Syandana.

39BD112B9980288B54DE8F6CFA67AD1252FD61E3

:awe: This all looks amazing! I love it!! Good job with the art, very nicely done. Also would have voted for the Sword and Shield, don't have enough of them in game 😄 All in all, very good job! 10/10

vor 31 Minuten schrieb SquinkyJunior:

:awe: This all looks amazing! I love it!! Good job with the art, very nicely done. Also would have voted for the Sword and Shield, don't have enough of them in game 😄 All in all, very good job! 10/10

Thanks I appreciate that

• 3 weeks later...

9C3101B3EF22076C1046EFCB8D7D514EA6092816

The concept art for his secondary weapon.

It is a burst secondary but with two rounds per shot. Unique ability will be: Similar to the buzlock but it will be a little bit different.

pressing the altfire will send out one arrow that functions as the tracker and all rounds left in the magazin will follow afterwards and home in on the target.

both fire modes have travel time. And while the primary fire is slash based the secondary is puncture based.

what do you guys think?

vor 22 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Syalin_:

this warframe looks so much better then anything DE could come up with themselves. if this idea does not get excepted as a warframe and put in the game you should put it up for tennogen.

The question would be then for which warframe though?

13 hours ago, LOD07 said:

The question would be then for which warframe though?

well I look at him and I think excel, but maybe even for revenant, I think it would be really good on either of them. but at the end of the day who cares it would look great on any warframe.

also whered did you learn to sketch like that, your really good. I have been trying to learn myself but I just don't really know where to start. although this is probably not the right place to ask.

Edited by (PS4)Syalin_

vor 36 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Syalin_:

well I look at him and I think excel, but maybe even for revenant, I think it would be really good on either of them. but at the end of the day who cares it would look great on any warframe.

also whered did you learn to sketch like that, your really good. I have been trying to learn myself but I just don't really know where to start. although this is probably not the right place to ask.

well I guess thanks. I can recommend practicing over and over again and try to find good Youtube guys who explain drawing in easy simple ways. Perhaps starting of with simple chapes and scribbles and after getting the basics down starting to nail the base layer of your character to then complete it with details. Details will never be more important then proportion physic, lighting and pose. And at the end of the day practice does everything for you

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XB1)Flipyap2:

I like it but the 4th is very similar to specters.

i see what you are trying to say here. But there are not meant to be similar to specters. As specters do actions on there own with different abilities weapons etc. these clones only do two things. Hide behind their shields block dmg and knochback enemies once they are in range. They are not supposed to charge at the enemies. They just stay in there position and don't move until you tell them to

51 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

i see what you are trying to say here. But there are not meant to be similar to specters. As specters do actions on there own with different abilities weapons etc. these clones only do two things. Hide behind their shields block dmg and knochback enemies once they are in range. They are not supposed to charge at the enemies. They just stay in there position and don't move until you tell them to

I like the idea and I want it to happen, but de might just see it as too close to the specters, so you might want to change it to shield bearers to make it more different

vor 59 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Flipyap2:

I like the idea and I want it to happen, but de might just see it as too close to the specters, so you might want to change it to shield bearers to make it more different

wouldn't that be too similar to garas ability?

23 hours ago, LOD07 said:

81327A6715F44879EA342F4387E7E246D1570707

the appearance of his third ability. The banner of honor. What do you guys think?

Personally, it looks too much of a cross for me. I think the banner should be more 'open' rather than tied to the pole.

Also, why don't you use the eagle as the regalia on the top?

The spikes adds a nice touch to it, but I think you should remove the ones behind/beneath the big V, because I think it could distract the focus from the banner itself. The big spikes supporting the banner and the ones on the bottom are fine as is.

But, overall I think it's awesome and these are just my suggestions, so you don't need to think too much over it!

And that Groot on the corner hahahah...

Edited by TheGiantFox