The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[warframe concept] Kensho with quest and new enemy type

AltairFerenc

Hello everybody!

This just camed into my mind so i thought I'll complete it and post it, my english is not perfect so I appologize for every gammar problem.

For the art thanks to @LOD07

DAAB189EA9C866FD1E818CD081514CE04F33DBBA

Kensho
stats(at max rank):

health 450

shield 100

armor 300

energy 200

sprint speed 1.1

polaritys:

aura: Madurai

warframe: 2 Naramon

passive:

increasing the equipped melee weapon attack speed by 15%

1st: dimension slash

Kensho swing in front of him leaving a rift gate open for 15 seconds, (allies can go in to the rift similar to limbo’s passive) if a gate open and cast again in an enemy he puts the enemy into the rift(completely removing from the map, in case of the defence missions if you hold down the button you can release the target) and gains bonuses for 10 seconds from it dependig from the faction and level(only the durration is effected by mods, the bonuses take Kensho additional modded stats for base stats like if you putted there a maxed vitalyti you gain 10% bonus from that not youre base 450 healts 10%)

From Grineer +10% armor and 10% health higher level enemies can increase it to +50(lvl 150 enemies)

From Corpus +20% shield  higher level enemies can increase it to +50(lvl 150 enemies)

From infested +20%health higher level enemies can increase it to +50(lvl 150 enemies)

From the corrupted +10% armor health and shiled but high level enemys will increase it to only 30%(lvl 150 enemies)

Kensho can leave 2 gates using them as teleport(similar to nova worm hole but it can be used to both directions not just one and has unlimited uses)

2nd :blade master

Kensho will summon 6 energy swords pretending him from taking damage but if they take enough damage they will disappear, if they dont take damage for 15seconds they will disappear, when reactivated while aiming for an enemy the swords are flying to the enemy and dealing 130 damage/sword if the target didn’t die it will open it for a finisher

if reactivated without aiming each sword will open an enemy to finisher(the sword will choose the closest enemys)

3rd: perfect slice

Kensho will swing his exalted weapon using his defensive left hand, pushing out the closest enemy soul and cursing it wich applies varius debuffs on other enemies in 15 meters(only the range affected by mods)

aginst grineer: removes 50% of their armor for 10seconds

aginst corpus: removes thier shield and and decrease it regeneration by 50% for 10 seconds

aginst infested: applies viral proc to them for 10 seconds

aginst the corrupted: applies all of above but with 25% for 10 second

4th: Jōkotō

he will use his own unique 2 handed katana witch drains 20 energy/swing

stats:

slash 166.7

impact 83.3

crit chance 30%

crit multiplier 2.0x

status chance 25%

Not like other exalted melee’s Jōkotō have 2 stance mods wich the player can chose from

1st: Wise dragon with fast strikes and 1.1 attack speed

2nd: Dragons wrath with heavy strikes losing attack speed into 0.70 but gaining 25% damage

augments:

blade master augment: blade master will summon 1 swords that cant be destroyed and cant shooted to an enemy for 5 seconds(durration mods works)

dimensional slash augment: allies going trough the gates will gain Kensho's bonuses for 5seconds(base durration)

Quest:

Spoiler

After the sacrifice in lua some of those Energy Cracks will have increased light which you need to notice and touch one of them, while you touch it a strange arm will grab your hand and you have a vision a warframe fighting against something you have never seen before, when the vision is over the arbiters of hexis will contact you telling to visit them and they will explain what did you just saw.

On the relay at the arbiters room they will tell you that it was one of the first tenno who awakenend from the long dream who helped creating their syndicate. They will the you the story of her how she fought against the long forgotten void ghost and put them back to the rift where they cant harm anybody, you ask for her name but they wont tell you because she rejected to her name even for the arbiters. They will ask you a favor to find out it was a ghost or her who grabbed you, so you will go back to lua to find more of those.

After finding 3 in a mission you find out it was a ghost, the arbiters will ask to find one more to know how they coming back, after finding the 4th the wall it is on will collapse and you find a room behind it. There you will find a massage to the arbiters from her telling them that the ghosts will come back some day.

The Arbiters will tell you that after defeating the ghosts she rested in lua(which was in the void at that time) but never came back. They find out that the grineer found a tenno artifact which they will want to use to make more dangerous weapons, you have to go and stop them. This will lead you on an archwing mission on lua where you try to stop a grineer ship, but when you could catch it a corpus ship lead by Nef Anyo fly's in and take the artifact, you have to go tho the ship and recover the artifact.

You gave the artifact to the arbiters and they tell you it is a peace of a larger mechanism, but they don't know where it is, you have to go to her room again to find something, you have found out that its a core of a junction ship, and the location of it, now on lua you will see a junction leading to the void its conditions to have the core, you enter it and you find a level 40 Kensho specter, the arbiters will tell you this was her warfarme, upon completing the junction you find a line of missions in the void(4) you investigate the first one(capture) and fight you first void ghost(as large as a sentient but it wears a strange count which hide all of its body) you need to use your operator to make him vulnerable, when its done you will see how ugly that thing is with its tiny head 4 arms and no legs flying towards you trying to attack(now you can deal damage with your warframe) upon killing it, and captureing it(it is a capture mission) you will have a flashback you sitting in a chair with other tenno(you will see the current warframe you have equipped) and the old stalker codex entry happening drums a lots a people some of them are orokin, you sitting in the far left, while looking right you will see other frames most of them are primes but there are some regular excals,rhinos, and mags, in the biggest chair an excal prime sitting with glory, when the drums are getting loud the excalibur prime will stand up and point forward and all the other frames will start an attack against the people, you can do 3 different thing depending on your Previous choices in other quest but you cant choose here what you want to do, you can either join the massacre/sitting like you don’t know what happening/trying to stop the massacre, either way you end up running away and the flashback are over. The arbiters will ask you if anything wrong now you can choose you will say it was a long forgotten memory/ it was nothing/I know them, I killed them.

You will notice it dropped a new resource called void mist, you gave it tho the arbiters and they tell you where it is from and leads you there to close the main gate, in the second mission of the new line in the void you will fight only void ghost and close the main gate (defense), after it is done the quest is complete, and you will receive Kensho blueprint, the rest of him can be accrued by killing void ghost(they can appear from those scars on lua or they just randomly appear in the new void mission, the remaining are survival and exterminate)

Void ghost:

remember the old stalker codex entry? About we the tenno killing a bunch of people? Well they are these ghost, they spirit evolved in the void in some bad way, they will attack everything not similar to them.(if Rell could attached his souls into his warframe I dont see why this couldnt be possible)

Regular void ghost:

196B399311579F85DF87CFC8A24E3809C1169DA110FF5AED7B287E1A2E8EA2A40ADE6E00CBD972E9

They are like butchers there are a lot of them and don't do much damage but as all void ghost's they can't be demaged when they clothes are up only void damage opens them however they are very agressive and attack you if they alarmed, they have only fist attacks

They were the normal people from the massacre who were killed by the tenno, but thier souls is defomred for bieng in the void fo soo long

drop table: garanteed 100 void mist and 10% chance for Kensho chassis

Heavy Void Ghost:

30399B65FF2AF191D98A8AE36C28A691E4F9318C795B4B5E0F6A4BC29C38AC314AE1BE7362756B6E

Like all void ghost they can't be harmed while under thier clothes but void damage opens them, unlike regular void ghost's the heavys can fire void beams at you even when they defenses are up, but if they are open and far enough they can charge up a big void beam using all of they 4 arms, they have both ranged and melee attack

They were the dax soliders from the massacre, being a dax and can be controlled by the orokin deformed thier souls a little and the void finished the work

drop table: garanteed 200 void mist and 30% cnahce for Kenso neuroptics

Elite/capture tager void ghost:

CAAE035B81804731C4CBED963E6CC1C7F8330AAA4AAA821B1A665DD13D96A38912860A817A0C36D0

Like all void ghost they can't be harmed while under thier clothes but void damage opens them, like heavy void ghost's they can attack with void beams from under they clothes, however when they are open they more like to use melee attack thanks to thier high armor, but if they are too far away they can charge a greater void beam.

After completing the quest they can appear in lua from the energy cracks and and in kuva survival and siphon mission after collectin more than 1k kuva at 50% chace of appearing

They were the killed orokin in the massacre, for they deformed look can be an answer that the kuva rituls deformed thier souls already so the void made it even worse.

drop table: garanteed 300 void mist and 40% chance for Kensho system

Edited by AltairFerenc

22 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

eh. not that interesting IMO. seems to have a role too similar to excalibur. also that passive is a straight rip off i think?

another thing is that he seems way too overpowered.

Yeah similar to exca because i wanted sword fighter who don't shoot energy beams from his sword like an idiot...

and excal's passive is for swords only right? Kenshos for all melee's and in fist i tought for the teammates too but i found that too OP

But where he is overpowerd? I just spent an entire week to find overpowered things and i found much, i could say i nerfed him twice😄

Edited by AltairFerenc
I just forgot to mention why passive is excals passive

so first. Nicely done. I would try to draw him if you actually tell me what your imagination is.

concerning the abilities.

I see the point of being way to similar to excal. However you could avoid that.

1st. I don't know what but change it. Make it a team ability somehow. Buff ability I don't know. But it doesn't sound like to be worth using if you can just swing your melee weapon with high chance of slash proc gaining the same effect without energy cost.

2nd. Get the idea however this is just problematic as the aim of the enemies is terrible especially once your moving. So my suggestion would be to make it similar to zephyrs third ability but u don't ignore damage u reduce damage and gain a x% chance of ignoring the damage. Visually it could be four sword swinging surrounding you. This recastable thing sounds interesting.

3rd. Seems cool. A little bit confusing but cool. However removing enemies from the map will cause issues concerning mission types like defense.

4th. The two stances are really nice. However I don't know whether we need another Warframe with an exalted Melee Weapon yet..maybe you can come up with an other unique idea. But still pretty cool. Keep up the good work.

36 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

so first. Nicely done. I would try to draw him if you actually tell me what your imagination is.

concerning the abilities.

I see the point of being way to similar to excal. However you could avoid that.

1st. I don't know what but change it. Make it a team ability somehow. Buff ability I don't know. But it doesn't sound like to be worth using if you can just swing your melee weapon with high chance of slash proc gaining the same effect without energy cost.

2nd. Get the idea however this is just problematic as the aim of the enemies is terrible especially once your moving. So my suggestion would be to make it similar to zephyrs third ability but u don't ignore damage u reduce damage and gain a x% chance of ignoring the damage. Visually it could be four sword swinging surrounding you. This recastable thing sounds interesting.

3rd. Seems cool. A little bit confusing but cool. However removing enemies from the map will cause issues concerning mission types like defense.

4th. The two stances are really nice. However I don't know whether we need another Warframe with an exalted Melee Weapon yet..maybe you can come up with an other unique idea. But still pretty cool. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Maybe we can speak in some other places? I mean like twitter facebook or something and togheter we can talk more about it and yes I will tell you my imagination

16 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

you could just explain it to me here. However Facebook. Timur Friederici

If i have done everythong good i have sended a message, the reason why chose that is because I can react more quickly even if not at the computer, and we dont spam here, Thanks for helping!