[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Mask of the Revenant: Bug Report Megathread

We will be using this thread to see your Mask of the Revenant bug reports. [DE]Connor will be monitoring this thread and relaying prevalent bugs where needed. 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

As always, we appreciate the time you give to improve Warframe! Thank you all. 

• Like 3

I patched rather quickly and logged in immediately, listened to the monologue, relogged after the shop wasn't showing the mask (Even bought all of the masks thinking one of them was it.)  Mask still isn't there. Her stock is still saying it refreshes in a couple of hours.

Can't buy the grineer mask she has, either. Says unknown error. 😞 been waiting WEEKS for the grineer mask to show up again!

EDIT: Grineer mask is now GONE! What the heck? I'm a bit upset, I went out in the plains and got Karkina Antenna for nothing...

Edited by Frostyinferno

• Game slower after update. In my orbiter, i usually get 12-14ms render times, (was up from 8ms way back in the day) now I get a render time of 14-21ms. Also in the Plains, I would get a consistent 70fps, now after the update, I get 40 during more intense times. The plains also feels generally more sluggish (hitching).
  • Killing Dargyn pilots in air STILL gets ship stuck in mid-air. Was this update suppose to fix that?
  • Mask missing from Nakak but you know that. Can we still get parts from the bounties even without the mask? Do we need to do bounties only at night for it to drop?

Stuck in the quest in the plains at night with the mask equipped after i got all the 3 parts luckily first try for each one. I need to "get a closer look", i'm literally in front of where it appeared but nothing happens. 

Tried several things but nothing changed (being operator or in the frame, scanning, moving around the zone, killing the eidolon because why not.

Edit : Okay, you actually don't want to go where a ghost appeared but near the lake, only a few steps away from where the dialogue starts and tell you to "get a closer look", there'll be a "green light circle" on the ground you'll need to touch. Then craft all the warframe parts and return in the plains at night to get the BP (i finally got it).

Edited by Harestation