The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I do what the update said

Step 1 - Visit Nakak in Cetus and select the “Mask” dialogue option. Purchase the Mask of the Lost One from Nakak and equip it to your Operator
You can do so straight from Cetus by going to Equipment > Operator via the ESC menu while in Operator Mode!

Step 2 - Go out into the Plains of Eidolon during the night with the mask equipped. There will be a marked area with an item for you to find -- listen to Nakak’s dialogue for hints!

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint.

Step 4 - Build the Blueprint and claim it from your Foundry.

but after i claim the parts and go back to poe nothing after i go to the second spot wher need to be https://imgur.com/d312bZu

dont work nothing is happening pls fix !

i go out next night and worked perfectly for me 

Edited by Ghastmen

When ever you get downed with Revenant, the Sacrifice mod on sentinels tend to start the animation, but directly afterwards stop reviving. It only happens when you get downed with Revenants 2nd ability active and you have a single charge or more left. Have been trying to figure out where he can be useful while playing a few Solo endless Fissures today, seriously can't see any use for him outside or in a squad, other Warframes can do his job way better. My personal opinion would be a rework of his 1st and 3rd abilities, maybe even his 2nd, give it more charges or something...

So me and my friend found the first shiny spot and then nakkak or whatever the kid's name is said talk to konzu now mind I was looking around for the other spots so I didn't see the giant search area circle so when I heard "Talk to Konzu" I went to talk to konzu and now the spots don't show up nor the circles just random squares on the map that don't mean anything and mind I have built all the parts and still the spots don't show up
not gonna lie little salty that you released this quest the day before your day off instead of just waiting to release it after

Edited by Mr.SnikerSneer

Ok, so...I buy the mask, wear it at night at the lake, interact with the hand, and then I leave to talk to Konzu (Because that's what Nakak told me to do), not knowing there's other things I needed to interact with to get the blueprint, and now the rest of the quest won't trigger because I left without finishing it.

So what now?  Am I just screwed out of Revenant unless I buy him with Platinum?

14 hours ago, SmokingGunTV said:

Prerequisite: Rank of “Observer” or above with The Quills Syndicate. 

Step 1 - Visit Nakak in Cetus and select the “Mask” dialogue option. Purchase the Mask of the Lost One from Nakak and equip it to your Operator
You can do so straight from Cetus by going to Equipment > Operator via the ESC menu while in Operator Mode!

Step 2 - Go out into the Plains of Eidolon during the night with the mask equipped. There will be a marked area with an item for you to find -- listen to Nakak’s dialogue for hints!

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint.

Step 4 - Build the Blueprint and claim it from your Foundry.

Step 5 - Repeat steps 2 - 4.
NOTE: The Revenant part you build needs to be different than the one you completed in Step 4.

Step 6 - Return to the Plains of Eidolon with the Mask of the Lost One equipped and find the item within the marked area. After doing so, yet another marker will appear in your minimap. Search the area, find the item, and follow Nakak’s instructions.

You'll receive the Revenant Blueprint and then you’re done!

In theory, yes. My problem is that at more than a few of the White Circle steps, I've had no white circle on my map.

Bugframe!

It happened to me too, wear the mask as operator, go to grey circle, touch glowing hand, listen to loli Nakak, then return.

I complete those and got no blueprint in the reward screen, I thought i did something wrong and realize everyone here has the same problem.

Spread the message and let DE know.

Finished the quest and have the bp but am missing the last cephalon fragment as well.

7 hours ago, signsoftree said:

Ya same at first i went back into the plains at night and didnt kill him right away this time and let the diologe go through then killed him. then i got the fragment

Is there a way to get the specter to respawn? I tried going back out at night with the mask and nothing happened. And I thought that I did let all the dialog happen but when I see something to kill, I kill it, so maybe not? I did hear everything that the wiki notes as being part of the "hidden" transmission when I checked it so I'm just a tad puzzled why I didn't get the fragment. Although... I did build and claim the last two parts without going to the plains in between said parts.

So I went ahead and  did the quest, got the blueprints and rushed it all to get my new boi Revenant , but after that I went on plains with him and  the last step of the quest repeated, I thought it was a bug or an intended feature  to be able to get the Revenant BP as many times as you can. Anyway as  I discovered this I  was curious if it would happen again, in the same night,  so I went back to cetus and  headed out into the plains once more to see that indeed I could repeat the last step of the quest once more and so I did it once more, this time whatsoever I found out  that the problem wasn't that  it would be on repeat  forever but that the spectre didn't drop the codex fragment the first 2 tries, and  after I got it , the quest seemed to be completed  since it didn't repeat again so I think the problem might be that the spectre has a % of dropping the fragment, it not being an always drop as I think it was intended. It may be intended for it to have a chance of  dropping,giving you the  chance of getting more bp but I think it is a bug, not an intended feature so I posted it here

As another matter as I've seen a lot of people complaining, I found out that  most people as me, headed out after touching the first point as the second doesn't spawn, according to the wiki that is the correct way of doing the quest, after getting the first touch you should get back and farm at least 1  part of the Revenant and craft it in order to trigger the next point to spawn, but some people, one of my friends included, didn't have to craft any part of Revenant  and are able to finish the quest in one go , the points spawning without  requiring any parts being crafted. Hope this  helped at least some people thinking it is a bug on their part after the second puddle doesn't spawn  

unknown.png

unknown.png

on my revenant quest i touched the first place then i went to the second place (with help  from video since there was no waypoint) and it let me touch it infinitly. the second spot didn't do anything besides make the sound and when i went to the third spot (that also didn't have a waypoint) i could even touch it.

what i did is i bought the mask from nakak and went to   the plains at night and started the quest and nakak started talking to me and all then i found a grey zone and touched the energy on the ground once and nakak told me go talk to konzu so i left the mission and went to talk with konzu but found nothing then went again to do the quest and its now bugged i cant change the color of the revenant mask on my operator. please help us DE we don't want to buy a warframe with plat and some people doesn't even own that much plat just let us restart the quest

i  got the mask and went on the play and touched to first spot and nakak said maybe konzu knows

somthing. go to konzu and get all the partthe onder where to bp is so i look at the forum and figured it out .

went back to the plains at night and nothing happend no quest 

After touching the first glowing spot in poe at night, there is no big white circle on the map and i can't finish the quest. Nakak is saying that i have to go and talk to Konzu but Konzu has no quest dialog.

Edited by VanHelsingCZE

The bug I got is that, I for some reason left  the mission while doing the quest. And well, now I cant continue because the "eidolon-ghost" doesnt appear and the fragments as well. I just got stuck and I cant reset this quest so...game over.

(sorry for my bad english)

13 hours ago, danielsubeng said:

A bug I encountered,

1. talked to nakak

2. buy mask

3. equip mask

4. go to plains

5. found white circle in middle of lake

6. white circle stays in the same spot.

7. found an interaction on the edge of the lake by chance while circling the lake, nakak says to take a closer look

8. activated first interaction, lots of nakak dialogue. Nakak suggested talking to konzu

9. returned to cetus via gate, konzu does not have anything to say.

10. returned to plains. the white circle and the interaction i found was gone

Yes, you need to talk to Konzu and do the bounties that give Revenant part. Craft all the parts (Neuro, Chassis, System). After done craft all the part, claim it and then go back to Plains at *Night and Nakak will start talking again for the 2nd clue and 3rd clue. And then Revenant specter will appear and mission complete.

Edited by rockstar95
Forgot something *