Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

2 minutes ago, Ogramac said:

Same with me too, Nakkak told me to speak to konzu and i saw no other point in map to collect then i left, now i cant get bp anymore.

Have you built and claimed all the parts for Revenent yet? If so, go to the Plain at night wearing the mask.

I built the parts and went to the plains, interacted with the thing etc. for the second time but after that no more grey circles appeared. There is now no way for me to get the blueprint or progress the "quest".

As someone suggested, I think this may be because i switched out of snotty little brat mode before Nakkak quit her seemingly endless ramblings.

How do you get him to spawn a second time? I did everything got the BP but not the last fragment. Built all 3 parts AGAIN went out at night and NOTHING  mask was on the whole time. How do ppl get him to spawn more than once???? DE gimme my fragment PLOX!!!!

greeting, I would like to report an error I had to get the plan of said warframe 
I was quietly doing the mission without having the slightest idea what to do then I decided to go out of cetus and look at a tutorial in YT 
in which I said that I had to kill a revenant spectrum but when I returned to eidolon the spectrum never came out
I hope you can solve it, thank you very much
Edited by XTRICK132

I got a bug so when you do the new quest I though you go to after the first circle kosue but I was wrong and when I went back outside into the plains I wont let me finish the quest no matter what I do so I think broke the quest for me anyway I can get it fixed

Edited by xShadeStepx

No mision icon on nakak no mask on nakaks inventory, level 2 reputation with quills 1rst reputation level with rakis. tryed in night time in day time, and just in addition nakak has the same offers since 3 weeks ago. optimized cache verified files and no mask, I tryed with different warframes btw. please halp.

when i entered PoE at night with the mask equipped nakak started talking to me and made a waypoint to me to search for something but when i did find the glowing thing on the ground and i interacted with it. Second waypoint doesn't appear. Nakak says you're supposed to go talk to Konzu, so i left PoE. But when I tried doing that, Konzu has nothing.

When i try to go PoE again  now nothing happens, not even the first part. so now can't finish quest 

1 minute ago, AlkyGreen said:

when i entered PoE at night with the mask equipped nakak started talking to me and made a waypoint to me to search for something but when i did find the glowing thing on the ground and i interacted with it. Second waypoint doesn't appear. Nakak says you're supposed to go talk to Konzu, so i left PoE. But when I tried doing that, Konzu has nothing.

When i try to go PoE again  now nothing happens, not even the first part. so now can't finish quest 

now you need to obtain and build one of revenant parts, they drop form bounties, then you got 2nd waypoint, later same thing to do between 2nd and 3rd

1 hour ago, rockstar95 said:

Yes, you need to talk to Konzu and do the bounties that give Revenant part. Craft all the parts (Neuro, Chassis, System). After done craft all the part, claim it and then go back to Plains at *Night and Nakak will start talking again for the 2nd clue and 3rd clue. And then Revenant specter will appear and mission complete.

And what kind of bounty is that? I did the same steps as the guy you quoted but there are no other bounties than the regular Cetus ones and Eidolon. Nothing that says anything about Revenant and I didn't get the Revenant blueprint either.

Edited by Kamelkungen

10 minutes ago, Emantide said:

No mision icon on nakak no mask on nakaks inventory, level 2 reputation with quills 1rst reputation level with rakis. tryed in night time in day time, and just in addition nakak has the same offers since 3 weeks ago. optimized cache verified files and no mask, I tryed with different warframes btw. please halp.

Just ask a friend of yours who knows english better than you, and don't use Google translate, it's good for single words but trash for sentences

i got the mask on my operator, and i got the mono log by the quest giver but after completing the first objective, nothing happened , i tried restarting the quest by going in and out of the planes and even restarted my pc , i used the 'optimize' option on Warframe launcher and started the game but still nothing happened. please help.

I got the mask went to the planes at night and started the quest. I left the planes right after I got it not knowing that I needed to stay there I left back to Cetus and went back in after figuring out that I needed to stay there for the quest then nothing would show up and I don't know how to fix this