Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I've been having the exact same problem, while I can do the missions to get revenants parts from bouties, I can't get the blueprint because the quest won't continue. I had to abandon the mission after I touched the ghostly shimmering on the east shore of the lake because I had  to deal with a vomiting dog and when I went back to the POE the quest won't restart or continue.

• Like 1

Was building the Revenant Chassis and Systems at the same time 6 hours in. Completed the bounty and received the Neuroptic. But as soon as i get back to the orbiter wanting to start the build, the Neuroptic blueprint was no where to be found. Not sure if this is affected by the quest progression or not. 😕

while i was playing the Revenant adventure in Plains of Eidolon, the match suddently got interrupted by network issues and drop me back to my orbiter. Then when i tried to get back to the plains to continue the quest, it doesn't do anything like it was already over or something so now i can't continue moving foward with it. I tried restarting the game, talking to Nakak once more, or waiting to another night cicle, but with same results. 

Please solve this inconvenience

8 hours ago, noob0 said:

So which mean after craft all the part the quest will recover back to normal stage?

Yes. After you craft all the parts, then you can go back out into the plains and continue Nakak's mini-quest to get the main blueprint.

1 hour ago, Kamelkungen said:

And what kind of bounty is that? I did the same steps as the guy you quoted but there are no other bounties than the regular Cetus ones and Eidolon. Nothing that says anything about Revenant and I didn't get the Revenant blueprint either.

When the first time you go to Plains at night to get the first clue from Nakak, and she said you have to talk to Konzu. And then go talk to Konzu, he will update his bounties the 3rd mission to 5th "Search and Rescue" reward you "Revenant System". "Assassinate the Commander" reward you "Revenant Chassis" and lastly "Prototype Sabotage" for the " Revenant Neuroptic". After you got all of the part , craft it. And then when finished claim all of them, when at night, go back to plains. And Nakak will start talking about 2nd clue and 3rd clue. And Revenant Specter will apear and you have to kill it with amp. After that you'll got your " Revenant Blueprint ". Hope this helps.

• Like 1

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Syvarin:

Yes. After you craft all the parts, then you can go back out into the plains and continue Nakak's mini-quest to get the main blueprint.

very weird, i can't recall a single frame where you did not get the main BP first...
Also certainly doesn't sound like that's how it goes for most people. Still calling it a bug imho...

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just impossibly bad luck.  Yesterday I farmed all the parts of Revenant and got everything within a run or two.  Last night I started farming with a friend so he could get it.  We got most of the parts easy, but the Neuroptics will not drop.  I know they're the hardest part to get, but I got it yesterday after just 2 runs, Between last night and today we've run the mission to get it for him over 40 times.  Still haven't had it drop.  the Wiki says it should take 6-7 runs. 

I know it's all based on chance, but is this just impossibly bad luck, or is there an issue with the Neuroptics just not dropping? 

1 hour ago, Kamelkungen said:

And what kind of bounty is that? I did the same steps as the guy you quoted but there are no other bounties than the regular Cetus ones and Eidolon. Nothing that says anything about Revenant and I didn't get the Revenant blueprint either.

You need to do the regular bounty, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th one have revenant parts on it.. after you crafted them, go to PoE at night and the quest will continue with nakak giving another clue about the next spot.. there’s no special bounty for the bp..

Hey, I was playing through the new quest and when I collected the first of the " Hidden clues" in the quest "The Mask Of The Reinvent" I pressed X on it multiple times (because I was in a hurry) and It glitched out and I can't complete the new quest. Please help!  Oh and also I was not given the blueprint for the new warframe.

Edited by Ice_Stance

26 minutes ago, xoagray said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just impossibly bad luck.  Yesterday I farmed all the parts of Revenant and got everything within a run or two.  Last night I started farming with a friend so he could get it.  We got most of the parts easy, but the Neuroptics will not drop.  I know they're the hardest part to get, but I got it yesterday after just 2 runs, Between last night and today we've run the mission to get it for him over 40 times.  Still haven't had it drop.  the Wiki says it should take 6-7 runs. 

I know it's all based on chance, but is this just impossibly bad luck, or is there an issue with the Neuroptics just not dropping? 

Yeah, it’s just luck.. i got the chassis and system in about 6 runs, the neuroptics in about 12 runs.. i met some people that said they got neuroptics faster than the chassis, so i think it’s not a bug

hola tengo un problema para conseguir el plano del nuevo warframe revenant ya compre la mascara pero solo me dejo hacer la primera parte que era investigar el lago y de ahi no me sale mas lugares marcados en cetus para continuar con la misión.

alguna solución para este problema?

After running the Neruoptic mission a grand total of 50 times in a little over 12 hours. I give up. Nidus *I have a potty mouth* NIDUS, wasn't this *I have a potty mouth* hard to get.

Sorry, but I no longer care to try this frame or to even buy it. the rest of it's parts and this mission will likely go unfinished by me.

Edited by XanSteel

Before starting the quest I already had all 3 parts constructed. Went out to the plains and touched all 3 pools in one run. Was teleported back to the extraction point while listening to the 3rd pool's dialogue due to a group being impatient, now the Revenant specter doesn't spawn at all.

Simliar bug. After i got that first fragment and was told "Ask Konzu" i went to Konzu and started doing bounties not realizing that was wrong. Went back out into the Plains at night, was able to get one more fragment but then the quest just sort of stopped. Kept trying to go in and out of the plains but would not progress.