Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Excalibur Umbra goes missing in equipment inventory after starting the quest.

First no mask (playing as Zepher). Log out, log back in, again

Get the mask, go to the lake, start the quest.

Check the quest hub.

Pop back to the ship to change out of Zepher, and there is no Excalibur Umbra.

3 minutes ago, MrMysticalPotato said:

Yeah I saw after posting. Glad to know I'm not alone but sad for my fellow Tenno.

I have to wait for the parts to craft anyway, I was going to use some plat to speed things up but no point now. Hopefully when I awake later today there will be a fix.

we all can have hope

1 minute ago, js0288539 said:

Excalibur Umbra goes missing in equipment inventory after starting the quest.

First no mask (playing as Zepher). Log out, log back in, again

Get the mask, go to the lake, start the quest.

Check the quest hub.

Pop back to the ship to change out of Zepher, and there is no Excalibur Umbra.

Wait, Excal Umbra vanished after trying to do Revenant? There is no Quest in the usual place (codex) but only from going to the lake after talking to Nakak and wearing the mask. I'm not sure how that's related to Excal but that's weird.

So if you build all of vlad and go back to the plains at night does it prompt something else? or does buying him with plat not count? I was only getting blueprints  of him and nakkak  sounded like  she was wrapping up the quest. is this bugged or is there nothing else?

Just now, Wevi said:

So if you build all of vlad and go back to the plains at night does it prompt something else? or does buying him with plat not count? I was only getting blueprints  of him and nakkak  sounded like  she was wrapping up the quest. is this bugged or is there nothing else?

It's bugged. There should be 3 dialogues and 3 areas to investigate, but some of us got one then "go talk to Konzu" which breaks it resulting in no main BP. 

As for it triggering something else after building him, I don't know (and kinda don't want to know really. In a spoiler sense if you get what I mean).

I likewise was not able to progress with the quest. I tried troubleshooting with advice from a few clanmates, but nothing seemed to help.

Snip

Upon reading more in the comments, I'm supposed to craft one of the parts and then return to the plains. Will try that when the component finishes in 12h. This wasn't clear to me, because Konzu did not have any special dialogue after Nakak told me to speak with him.

My clanmates didn't have to wait for the second/third parts to trigger, presumably because they bought the Warframe, so the fact that they were able to do the whole quest in one session made it seem like you were supposed to.

Edited by Worldbrand

Revenant quest bug

I talked to Nakak to get the mask, she said a lot of things until finally asking me to buy the mask
I went to her store and bought the mask.
I went to eidolon in a group with a friend during the night.
no message appeared for me regarding the quest.
the quest message only appeared to the leader of the group
I left the mission and went back to Cetus.
I accessed eidolon again in solo mode
the quest appeared and nakak tagged an area on the eidolon map
I went to the place marked, nothing happened.
I moved to the tenno, so there was a white area on the floor with different noises
I went there, interacted with this area and Nakak spoke a few words
after that she had to interact again, only that the area was in the same place
I repeated this cycle of interacting with the area and hearing words from nakak
I did this a few times.
until at last the nakak sent me back to cetus and talk to Konzu
when I returned to cetus and spoke with the konzu, there appeared the missions that drop the parts of the revenant warframe
However, I did not receive BP...

I went into the plains, did the first location and got Nakak to do her stuff. She made a comment about asking Konzu, or maybe I should talk to Konzu. So I left the plains.

Konzu doesn't have anything to say. Neither does Nakak. Neither does Onkko.

Looked up some videos and saw there were multiple parts to the plains, but when I go back onto the plains it does not work. Nothing triggers. It's totally broken and, as far as I can tell... can't be continued.

EDIT: Looking at the post two above mine, I think we have the same issue. I didn't interpret it the way he did though. So the quest thinks I'm done and triggered something that's supposed to come at the end... but I didn't get the BP?

Edited by Siubijeni

So I was in the process of getting the first part for the quest, the dialogue was boring so i kinda spammed x on the first part, then somehow she told me to speak to konzu about the grineer relic which should be the last part, and so i did and nothing happened, I tried going back on the plains to see if the second part was there but no it was nothing and now i'm stuck and cant do the quest anymore ;-;

I basically have the same problem as everyone else, which was somewhat of a mistake on my part. After the dialogue, Nakak told me to go to talk to Konzu, and so I left the plains. However, I watched a guide and he did not get the "go talk to Konzu" line. Once I came back to the plains on a different night, I can no longer do the quest. Pls send help.

when i entered PoE at night with the mask equipped nakak started talking to me and made a waypoint to me to search for something but when i did find the glowing thing on the ground and i interacted with it nothing else happened, so i left and now nothing happens, not even the first part

so i started the quest but as soon as i encountered the first little thing at the lake nakak said to talk to whats his name so i left but know i cant proceed with the rest of the quest after going back into the plains so i need help cause i just want to finish this quest 

I went up to the blue thing that you have to touch in the white circle in the plains of eidolon, touched it got some diologue from nakak and then nothing else. rev didnt appear, nothing with konzu, nakak, or onkko. please help

I equipped the mask, then i started the mission. But I leaved the plain before i completed the quest. Then Itried to get into the plain again to restart the quest, but the quest wouldn't show up for me. I tried to restart the game, but it still wouldn't show up... Any possible to fix this?