Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Good Morning,

Firstly, I know that this mission is only avaiable at night and i must be at least rank 2 with Onko, the problem is that yesterday while i was starting the quest, when I entered the plains, Nakak started to talk with me and told me that i must go to the lake. When i get there i've touched the blue thing in the floor and Nakak started to speak to me again and suddenly, Nakak stopped talking, and that's all, i can't see more circles in the map and Nakak don't speak to me more.

Sry for my english, and have a nice day!

I got the mask and use it during night time. When approaching lake, event for revenant start and i take glowing item near lake. But after that nothing happen, next fragment doesn't appear in my minimap. After that i decide to return to orbiter and enter POE again. And now i can't get Revenant BP.

Edited by Alchion
Adding more detail

One bug is when you use the Revenants 2nd ability in the plains you are surrounded by fog which follows you everywhere and is very annoying. 

For the second bug, i'm not sure if it was intentional but you can get multiple Revenants BPs. Basically you can replay the last part of the quest multiple times and are rewarded the bp each time.

I went back to cetus after touching the sentient pool thingy because the kid said we should go talk to onkko (or konzu, i don't remember) however i couldnt find anything, after watching a guide i realize i had to stay and do the other 2 thingies however they no longer show up no matter what i do. The quest hasn't appeared in my codex or anything either.

I went to do the quest and touch the first pool, and then the quest literally stopped, there wasnt a sign to where the second pool was, and checked the map and was empty, went to cetus and reentered the plains, and happened the same thing touch first pool, and then nothing, today i logged and tried to do the quest but it doesnt appear, i have the mask equipped in my operator but there is no sign of the quest even starting when i enter the plains

As said earlier: you indeed need to build all parts first (and claim them) to be able to do the last part of the quest (as other quest-parts do at night on the plains)

Spoiler

Then Nakak speaks to you again and you have to find the last spot little upstream of the Eidolon lake near the Stone monument.

OMG....same  as ALL here!!!

With ALL parts built...FML!!!

I did 'THE MASK' days ago, then I started farming the parts. Then I tried to find the actual BLUEPRINT for REVENANT, it is NOT there in my FOUNDRY. I've already started building the part for REVENANT but I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUILD REVENANT ONCE my builds are done. I HAVE NO BLUEPRINT!!!

I've tried repeatedly to access the QUEST again, but NAKAK will not is not allowing me to access the QUEST. 

can you please SEND ME BLUEPRINT or Actual WARFRAME. I'VE SPENT DAYS FARMING THIS AND THIS IS BULL!!!!

to be honest I didn't see REVENANT on the QUEST MISSION and was instructed to see KONZU. THERE WERE A LOT OF BUGS AFTER THE DROP. THE MASK WASN'T EVEN IN THE QUEST after the DROP. And I repeated this process for REVENANT, at least 5 times that day too.

I need HELP...PLEASE!!!!

The quest got bug when i staring the quest. And my internet cut off for the minutes or more. When i came back to redo the quest i can't move to next phase i just stack where i find the first objective on white circle. And now all i can see on my map when doing the quest are 2  white small square can't proceed to 2nd phase of revenant  quest to get the blue prints for him. 

После убийства голограммы Ревенанта не выпал его основной чертёж,что делать?

Возможно как-то заново начать квест?

After the murder of the Revenant hologram, his basic drawing did not fall out, what should I do? Is it possible to start the quest somehow?

Edited by _PROROK_0130_

Here are a few things that I have found in my time playing with Revenant so far:

Thralls suffer from the same fate as Mind Control targets regarding wave game types. I understand that there is a chance they will survive once the ability ends, but I think this should still be addressed.

I had one particular instance were thralls became immune to friendly fire and did not revert back to enemies after the duration ended. They returned to normal after recasting the ability.

The cancel ability option while using Reave does not work when using a controller. Lots of running into walls for the scrublord who uses a gamepad on pc.