Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

When I was in the mini quest and Nakak was talking suddenly my game crash and when I restart the game I was not able to start the quest again so I was not able get the Revenant blueprint 

Also I did check that it was still night time in the plain and went to the same place that my game crash but nothing came out. 

So please help me and those who have the same problem

Problem: Missing Codex Entry the last section of the quest

Description: I went to the plains after getting the mast for the first time, which awarded me the first codex entry. Then I farmed up all the parts, built them at the same time, and returned to the pains, scanning the specter, giving me the second codex entry and the final blueprint. I started crafting the complete frame, but unless the last codex entry is acquired once you retrieve Revenant from the foundry I cannot acquire it.

So my quest bugged after I didn't know what to do and returned to cetus:
1.Spoken with Nakak and bought the mask
2.Gone back to the orbiter and equiped it
3.Gone to plains at night
4.Found the waypoint on the map
5.Got to the Middle of the lake and triggered the 1st dialoge event
6.Didn't know where to go and thought its over
7.Gone back to cetus and back to orbiter
8.Logged out, then realised I need the blueprint
Now I can't trigger any of the dialoge events on the waypoints (the waypoints are still there but they are small)

i might got a new bug ... well i did the quest but revenant did not show up so i think he might be show up second time BUT NO HE DID NOT EVEN CIRCLE GONE and i did not get the BLUEPRINTS :((((((((((

Edited by flckev

On 2018-08-25 at 4:43 AM, KavzarTheBlind said:

Nakak says you're supposed to go talk to Konzu at this part, but when I tried doing that, Konzu has no other dialogue options other than Bounties and Standing.
I rushed all three component blueprints, which I had building, it did nothing.

The quest is glitched.

*slow clap*

Another DE masterpiece.

Because you don't need to talk to Konzu, just go to the plains at nighttime while wearing the mask, and Nakak will eventually speak to you. And the quest continues.

Hola, pude comprar la mascara, fui a las llanuras hice un contrato hasta que se volvió de noche, saque el operador y solo localice la primera mano, después en ningún lugar del mapa apareció para ir y bascar el segunda mano, y por consecuencia la tercera. Ya tengo todas las partes pero voy saliendo noche por noche y no encuentro nada. No tengo forma de reiniciar el evento o la aventura, por eso no puedo conseguir el plano todavía. Mi version es de PC. Saludos espero que puedan solucionarlo

• Like 1

so facing an issue now.... it was sunrise after I unlocked the first dialogue, so I could not activate the 2nd one. However, when I enter the plains again at night, the whole quest seemed to have bugged out and I could not find the 2nd dialogue point anymore (doesn't show up on the map anymore)... tried re-login and restarting the game but did not solve the issue. Anyone any idea on how to solve this issue... thanks. 

Am 25.8.2018 um 04:12 schrieb phamj66967797:

So I was in the process of getting the first part for the quest, the dialogue was boring so i kinda spammed x on the first part, then somehow she told me to speak to konzu about the grineer relic which should be the last part, and so i did and nothing happened, I tried going back on the plains to see if the second part was there but no it was nothing and now i'm stuck and cant do the quest anymore ;-;

I had exactly the same problem...

1. much talk of Nakak on the plains after finding the small shiny light-circle.

2. Then Nakak told me to talk to Konzu. So I went out. (That was probably the wrong turn.. but why then Nakak is talking such sensless stuff about Konzu?)

3. Konzu did not have any new talking options

4. Now nothing happens anymore in PoE! nothing appears at any of the 3 positions on the map with the mask on at night!

Quest stuck? How to get the bp? Need help!

Just now, Methica said:

I had exactly the same problem...

1. much talk of Nakak on the plains after finding the small shiny light-circle.

2. Then Nakak told me to talk to Konzu. So I went out. (That was probably the wrong turn.. but why then Nakak is talking such sensless stuff about Konzu?)

3. Konzu did not have any new talking options

4. Now nothing happens anymore in PoE! nothing appears at any of the 3 positions on the map with the mask on at night!

Quest stuck? How to get the bp? Need help!

same problem

26 minutes ago, TheDevanthar said:

Because you don't need to talk to Konzu, just go to the plains at nighttime while wearing the mask, and Nakak will eventually speak to you. And the quest continues.

well yeah on the first time i thought i had to talk to him but when i relized that i went back to plain again but no circle appear

2 minutes ago, VariousDBaggery said:

phantom limbs occasionally do not spawn even though the white circle is there showing where it should be. just wasted 20 mins looking for it before it became day (and i was very thorough), now i have to wait until after work to try again and can't start the build.

so u mean like wait till night and give another try ?

So I was having the same problem as most on this thread. I was only able to access the first site. nothing happened so I left. I tried going back at night but the quest wouldn't continue. I began crafting the parts hoping for a fix. I kept trying the quest but nothing, but then when I collected the crafted parts and went back to the plains at night, the quest continued for me. Perhaps try that. try crafting the parts, then collect the parts and try again. It worked for me.

3 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Problem: Missing Codex Entry the last section of the quest

Description: I went to the plains after getting the mast for the first time, which awarded me the first codex entry. Then I farmed up all the parts, built them at the same time, and returned to the pains, scanning the specter, giving me the second codex entry and the final blueprint. I started crafting the complete frame, but unless the last codex entry is acquired once you retrieve Revenant from the foundry I cannot acquire it.

I have experienced the same problem ,and because the quest cant be started up again I don't think that it will be able to be re-triggered.

cannot complete revenent quest. left the plains after getting the first marker because the dialog said i should talk to anko. after realizing that there were more markers i attempted to go back and finish but now i cant get the quest to trigger. plz allow for a quest reset so we can finish and get the blue print.

I got the mask, touched the fragment and went to talk to Konzu but I still don't have any leads on how to continue the quest. I pre-farmed everything as well. Can I only see progression at night? Do I need to farm the pieces again, make them and take them from the oven at night? There are people who already have this warframe and I am stuck because there is no helpful information on the above mentioned details.Please elaborate more on these things. The night thing is driving me crazy, because I still don't know whether it is still just bugged or I should not have taken the piece out of the oven before it was night or where to go at this point. Please help. I love this game and I turn into a frustrated man-child when things are not going right, even though my adult self knows that you are trying your best, because you truly have the community's interests at heart.

4 hours ago, HawkerTheAce said:

So my quest bugged after I didn't know what to do and returned to cetus:
1.Spoken with Nakak and bought the mask
2.Gone back to the orbiter and equiped it
3.Gone to plains at night
4.Found the waypoint on the map
5.Got to the Middle of the lake and triggered the 1st dialoge event
6.Didn't know where to go and thought its over
7.Gone back to cetus and back to orbiter
8.Logged out, then realised I need the blueprint
Now I can't trigger any of the dialoge events on the waypoints (the waypoints are still there but they are small)

The same, but for me the only waypoint which showed up was the first one. Nothing popped-up after that. And I can't restart the quest either. DE - any tips??

So i had the issue what I did was after i got the system, chassis and neuroptics from the bounties i built them and claim them from the foundry and when i return to the plains the mission continued and i was able to finish the quest and got the blueprint hopefully this help you guys out