Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

21 hours ago, WITTYGUYCIFIC said:

So i had the issue what I did was after i got the system, chassis and neuroptics from the bounties i built them and claim them from the foundry and when i return to the plains the mission continued and i was able to finish the quest and got the blueprint hopefully this help you guys out 

Yeah i found out today too however dev should make clear instruction so player wont get confuse of the whole quest final line that nakkah said was talk to konzu but u know .... He did not say what to do like what do i have to do talk to him about that thing or look for the part if it look for the parts they should add the line that go search for them

Edited by flckev

During the Mask of Revenant mission, I go to the second and third mission point in a same mission. After that I have defeat the emeny. 
Now I am building my new warframe(Revenant) for 3 days but the Codex can not show my third fragment which is called "PLAINS OF EIDOLON". The Codex say it is not completed.
Also, the mission is done, I cannot do the mission again. So, i have no way to get the third fragment.

Scan_Bug_of_Revenant.jpg

Scan_Bug_of_Revenant_2.jpg&key=47a1e6337

Got all parts (including bp) except neuroptics bp. Done ~60 runs of the last bounty since release, got all other rare rewards numerous times over including stances, furax gauntlets and eidolon lenses, but no neuroptics. It seems that Revenant neuroptics drop chance is lower than anything else in the table, even if the official table says otherwise.

Please move the reward into uncommons from rare.

Edited by AtomicNuclearZarkiel

hi
well i stuck in third quest the one before last quest to get main BP, whenever i go to plains i get the same part of quest again and again and again, while i have all the parts and did the second part 3 or 4 time by now, in different times. so here is my guess about the bug
after doing first part of quest and getting first part i go back to plains and it worked perfectly, and second part too, but there was a different between them, after first part i spend a lot of times on bounties and got all the parts and start crafting them together, well i told myself "just need to get the parts when did their quest part, not together" so, i craft them and got the chassis and back to plains and yep the third part worked too, so head back to orbiter get the last part and head back to plains, but game repeated the third quest for me not last part, so i thought it may be cuz i can do each part only one one night so waited until next night and quest get repeated again.
my guess is it's just buged on me because of my LUCK as always, but if it's not my luck then it's means the rotation for quest is like: do the quest, farm only one part, craft it go to plains and repeat, if that's the case, then please just make the game check our inventory to see how many crafted part we have and it let us do that many part of the quest, ty so much for your time, and we waiting for fix :)

So something I noticed while I had the Harpak equipped, that when it is holstered it clips into Revenant's arm, a lot.

Pic 1

Pic 2

My apologies if this should go in a different thread.

Edit: Another thing I noticed is that if I activate Mesmer Skin, go into spoiler mode, and go back to Revenant; the ability icon for Mesmer Skin is faded out without showing the charges left but is still active.

2 Edit: I don't know if this is a bug, but are charges for Mesmer Skin supposed to increase with power strength this way?

Edited by Wolfren-13

I got the Zone for the Revenant BP on the Plains, after that I pressed X on the blue circle this then triggered alle of the Kids dialogue (watched a video to confirm) but after that the Revenant didnt spawn in and I didnt get the BP. Now I don't even get the marker on the map nor the blue zone. 

EDIT: the second blue circle didn't show up eather after the dialogue.

2nd EDIT: the Zones on the Plains are back now that i claimed Revenant's Neuroptic, Chassis and System.

Edited by iIMlleX
important information?

1 hour ago, Wolfren-13 said:

So something I noticed while I had the Harpak equipped, that when it is holstered it clips into Revenant's arm, a lot.

Pic 1

Pic 2

My apologies if this should go in a different thread.

Edit: Another thing I noticed is that if I activate Mesmer Skin, go into spoiler mode, and go back to Revenant; the ability icon for Mesmer Skin is faded out without showing the charges left but is still active.

2 Edit: I don't know if this is a bug, but are charges for Mesmer Skin supposed to increase with power strength this way?

I noticed the mesmer skin bug. Pretty annoying given Energizing dash is a thing

As others said as well, the quest doesn't even start for me.

I am rank 2 with the quills, but there is no talk option at the mask seller, it just opens the shop and none of the other characters sends me over to her.

Edited by Azazel76

One was that when I submitted my material to the steel line for the next title, although I submitted it and my material was reduced, he didn't respond until I submitted it for the third time, and my material was reduced by three.            The second bug is I am proficient in the duet test after finishing my proficiency test. 

21 hours ago, 7will said:

During the Mask of Revenant mission, I go to the second and third mission point in a same mission. After that I have defeat the emeny. 
Now I am building my new warframe(Revenant) for 3 days but the Codex can not show my third fragment which is called "PLAINS OF EIDOLON". The Codex say it is not completed.
Also, the mission is done, I cannot do the mission again. So, i have no way to get the third fragment.

Scan_Bug_of_Revenant.jpg

Scan_Bug_of_Revenant_2.jpg&key=47a1e6337

Got exactly the same problem and also wonder when DE will make some sort of solution for it

I second people who say that the quest is not explained clearly enough. I couldn't get the BP for the life of me but found a way by focusing on the dialogue part. Maybe it's just luck, though.

SOLUTION (in my case): when you have the parts from the bounties built, go back. It triggers a dialogue and you see the eidolon ghost when you reach the last white circle but revenant doesn't spawn (ever in my case). Then I had an idea on how to make sense of the quest plot and went back to the cirsle with a bounty active (with a possible revenant part reward). Boom the quest triggered just fine, possibly because "I talked to konzu" no matter about what. A scan for the codex and a couple shots of my Tigris and it's all bagged and tagged.

PS:I like how the kid talks about a warframe falling down and down into another realm...just like when you fall out of the map and can run under it forever.

edit:you don't have to complete the bounty of course.

Edited by Carrrrammba

En 24/8/2018 a las 20:51, SimonEF dijo:

I accidentally left the PoE after only finding one white circle because Nakak told me to go to Konzu. Because of this, I did not get the BP, and when I return to the Plains or Nakak there is no way to restart or pick up where I left off, so the quest is just broken for me.

same , any fix ?

I built all the parts at once and now im at the second time you enter plains to touch the plains the hands arent there, ive checked multiple youtube guide videos and im at the same spot they arent there and its very frustrating to not be able to get the blueprint already