Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

If you activate Revenant's 4 while sliding you don't gain control over your warframe's movement. Danse Macabre starts and continues to move in the direction of the slide at the same speed that the ability was activated. Sometimes the momentum of the "slide" brings you to a stop while still channeling and you gain normal control over Danse Macabre. Sometimes you do not stop "sliding" and have to deactivate 4, after which you return to sliding and can regain normal control and restart 4.

Edited by the_ladybug

On 2018-08-24 at 9:59 AM, [DE]Marcus said:

Mask of the Revenant: Bug Report Megathread

We will be using this thread to see your Mask of the Revenant bug reports. [DE]Connor will be monitoring this thread and relaying prevalent bugs where needed. 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

As always, we appreciate the time you give to improve Warframe! Thank you all. 

I was in the plains talking to nakak about the warden and then i thought i heard her say go talk to konzo so i left the plains and went to talk to konzo but there was no dialogue. She could have told me to go do the bounties to get his part bp but i had already gotten the part bp and now i cant progress threw the quest at all.

On 2018-08-25 at 2:54 PM, Ze_Da_Uva said:

So i was doing the new quest for the new revenant´s blueprint and and i touched the first blue light i heard the story from Nakak but nothing happened afterwards, so i tryied restarting but still nothing, im stuck and i can´t get the blueprint what must i do now?

Ive tried everything...

And yes i maked sure i had the mask equiped and it was night in the plains...

Hello, I have the same problem. please help. Thankyou.

To everyone reporting that they are softlocked with the Revenant quest:

After Nakak tells you to speak to Konzu, you have to collect Revenant's parts from bounties. After you claim one part from the foundry, the next part of the quest opens up. You only need to complete 2 pieces of Revenant in order to complete the quest and obtain the blueprint. This information can be found on the wiki, if anyone is still unsure.

The quest does a poor job at explaining this, notably that Konzu has no quest-related dialogue. This is compounded by the fact that (for me, at least) people will likely have watched walkthroughs on YouTube from Warframe partners, who were given Revenant as part of the partner program. Since they had the frame (and thus Revenant's completed parts), the quest was able to be completed from start to finish in one session.

Hopefully this helps some of you out there who had the same issue as I did.

After casting mesmer skin and entering operator mode, then returning to your warmframe the charges for mesmer skin are no longer displayed.

discovered leveling frame from rank 0-7 on akkad, tested again on m prime on earth.

If it matters I was carrying an arca plasmor and dual keres.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/965348083805971122/78585E5F6978054441DE6F2772B9C7C53E696E69/

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1497736321

I have the same problem many already reported: I have all 3 Revenant components, but can't get the specter to spawn ...

On the minimap I can see some little squares probably in the middle of where the circles are supposed to be, but the quest is simply glitched ...

First of all, the Mask of the Revenant quest doesn't appear in my quests tab. Not sure if it is not supposed to, but maybe you should add it, along with progress to show what to do next.

Second, I bought the Mask from Nakak, equipped it, went out at night, did the thing, and Nakak told me to go talk to Konzu. When I go talk to Konzu, it only shows "Standing" and "Bounties." Nothing quest related.

pls fix i need to danse enemies to death

- Equipe the mask (after buying it from Nakak)

- Go to Eidolon plain at night

- Found the loc and go Tenno form

- Found the mark on the ground, lisen to Nakak (he told me to go back and talk to Konzu... nice joke DE, very nice joke... :/)

Quest broken, cant do the next step of the quest.

I just almost completed The Sacrifice.

When I'm supposed to confront Umbra, I'm spawned into a void-like sphere with a hole in the middle, from which I fall .. quite some time to then reappear inside that sphere. So thinking this has to be a bug, I aborted and found myself inside Excalibur Umbra as if I had succeeded. When giving the confrontation another go, the same happened, but I was able to glitch myself into the map below via Void Dash. And I was inside the Warframe .. and invincible , but without void damage as LMB was my Opticor .. so I had to abort again. I may have the quest reward, but I don't really like the quest not being completed .. so please fix 🙂

Edit: I may have Excal Umbra equipped, but not in my inventory, though the mods are .. so I'll save that loadout for now.

Edited by plchldr

Am 27.8.2018 um 16:56 schrieb Methica:

I had exactly the same problem...

1. much talk of Nakak on the plains after finding the small shiny light-circle.

2. Then Nakak told me to talk to Konzu. So I went out. (That was probably the wrong turn.. but why then Nakak is talking such sensless stuff about Konzu?)

3. Konzu did not have any new talking options

4. Now nothing happens anymore in PoE! nothing appears at any of the 3 positions on the map with the mask on at night!

Quest stuck? How to get the bp? Need help!

still the same. Quest is stuck! 😰 I made some screenshots but dont know how to upload.

1. the circles in the map are small.

2. Circle 1 (where the shiny light ring used to be) now is inside the water of the lake

3. at or near none of the circles anything is shown in operator mode wearing the mask.

Does any game master or so read this bug reports? Would be nice to fix this! --> e.g. possibility to restart the quest at Nakak if not yet finished as quick fix. Or fix the bug in in the plains so that one can come back and proceed further even when the quest was interrupted before.

On 2018-08-24 at 4:59 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

Mask of the Revenant: Bug Report Megathread

We will be using this thread to see your Mask of the Revenant bug reports. [DE]Connor will be monitoring this thread and relaying prevalent bugs where needed. 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

As always, we appreciate the time you give to improve Warframe! Thank you all. 

i'm starting to wonder what is even point of this thread if we didn't had any hotfix for so long and it's close ot the end of another work week since the update, we'll have to wait for next thing for hotfixes on it, or maybe up to release of Fortuna ?

Ran into a weird glitch with ammo pick up, rifle ammo was following me around in a cloud and failed to be picked up.

This was on the alert with the dark sword reward, immediately after update. I was using the Ivara frame and jumped off of her razorwire when it happened. 

7 hours ago, Capt_Archon said:

Ran into a weird glitch with ammo pick up, rifle ammo was following me around in a cloud and failed to be picked up.

This was on the alert with the dark sword reward, immediately after update. I was using the Ivara frame and jumped off of her razorwire when it happened. 

I actually just literally ran into this. I had a bunch of pistol ammo following me, but I couldn't pick it up. My pistol was stuck on 0/0, and when I tried using my primary, it didn't fix anything either, it just started running out of ammo slowly as well. Can see in the screenshot I had 0/0 in my secondary, but there's a bunch of secondary ammo following me.lFsPaSO.jpg

On 2018-08-29 at 8:27 PM, (PS4)srizzo70 said:

I have No mask at Nakak nor do I see a quest option and I am adherent ranked in quill standing. When I talk to Nakak it just takes me to inventory! 

Still have this problem, have all parts of revenant but the quest dont start to get the mask.

I was acquiring the adventure of revenant but I only heard 2 of dialogues of the girl afterwards she does not ask me for anything more but she also does not give me the plan that I have to go to 3 or 4 different places and that afterwards I will leave the spirit of revenant but nome out try to fix it please
  : D

ok so when the update came out i go the mask and stuff and went out to the plains. Then i went to the lake as nakak instructed. I saw the ghost thing but since i didn't know what to after and the update just came out so i left the plains. (i already triggered the first part of this mini ques). So I left the mini quest to do later maybe after a youtuber did the quest so i can get an ides of what to do so i go out back to the plain at night and go to the lake and nothing happens, i even go to the spots where you have to go in the quest but nothing so i think i kinda broke the quest or something.

I Bought the mask, then equiped it, then i went to plains at night, no dialogue, insted of objective circles on the map there are just small squares, things that are supposed to be popping up from ther ground are not appearing so I cannot complete the quest. I dont know what Im supposed to do right now.