Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Ditto.  Either 'm doing something VERY wrong, or this does not even qualify as a mini quest.  Mine went like this:

1. Buy mask

2. Operator form/touch shiny spot

4. Go talk to Konzu (because that's what the kid TOLD me to do).

The end

Now, as above, I did bounties till all three parts dropped and they are crafting as I write this, but now what? 

I still have no blueprint.

Buying a mask and touching shiny spot does not qualify as a 'quest', mini or otherwise, so clearly I must be missing something?

Edited by Rogue.Runner

---- Sorry, this is a double post but I can't figure out how to delete it ---

Either 'm doing something VERY wrong, or this does not even qualify as a mini quest. 

Mine went like this:

1. Buy mask

4. Go talk to Konzu (because that's what the kid TOLD me to do)

The end

No blueprint.

I get to Konzu and have no idea why I am taking to Konzu. He says nothing whatsoever about the so-called "quest".  Via Wiki, I found out his parts drop from bounties, so I did bounties till all three parts dropped and they are crafting as I write this, but now what? 

I still have no blueprint.

Quest appears to be over?

What the heck?

Edited by Rogue.Runner

Mine went like this:

1. Buy mask

The end

No blueprint.

I get to Konzu and have no idea why I am taking to Konzu. He says nothing whatsoever about the so-called "quest".  Via Wiki, I found out his parts drop from bounties, so I did bounties till all three parts dropped and they are crafting as I write this, but now what? 

I still have no blueprint.

What the heck?

• Like 1

Mine went like this:

1. Buy mask

The end

No blueprint.

I still have no blueprint.

12 hours ago, SimonEF said:

I accidentally left the PoE after only finding one white circle because Nakak told me to go to Konzu. Because of this, I did not get the BP, and when I return to the Plains or Nakak there is no way to restart or pick up where I left off, so the quest is just broken for me.

Same thing here... :c

Im also having an issue with this one, I played a random bounty when its at night and then transfered out to be an operator. I was a full lobby and they want to extract. but then when i go back inside PoE and hoping for the quest, there was nothing. Fyi, im currently building his parts and all i  need its just his blueprint. SO PLEASE PLEASE fix this bug!  thankyou 😞

Same issue as above.

I did as requested, I went to Konzu, now I cannot continue the quest 😂

(edit) I've also built all the parts, I acquired them all last night, so they were built when i logged on this morning. Sadly i still can't finish the quest 😓

Edited by Gabriel13l

12 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

A full guide can be found in the update notes, but you should follow Nakak's suggestion and talk to Konzu. Get a Revenant component BP from a Bounty and create it to unlock the next stage.

So sorry for any confusion here, Tenno!

GUYS WE HAVE TO CRAFT THE PARTS IN ORDER TO PROGRESS IN THE QUEST sorry for the caps

6 minutes ago, DinaaSaurz said:

You need to build all the parts for the frame before you can continue the quest out in the POE

If that is the case, why did they not TELL us this?  The entire "quest" appears to have just dead ended at Konzu.  He didn't speak to us, we are never told by the kid to collect his parts and then the quest will continue, nothing.  Thus these threads.

So you say to farm and build the parts FIRST, then the quest will resume.  

OK.  Let's say that is the case.

I'm suppose to magically know this was a "step in the quest"?  

Konzu said nothing,  Kid said nothing.  Just figure out it??  What the heck?

Unless it's jut bugged (therefore understandable and excusable), this is far and away the worst 'quest' in Warframe history.

• Like 2

I was doing the quest like you should do. I bought the mask, equiped it and was going to garas lake at night. When i touched the first of the revanant hole thing the other one didnt show up so i walked around the lake and all the other lakes and looked at a video how to complete the quest. The other hole should have been on the other side of the lake but it wasnt there. So i restarted my game and after that my computer but its still not there. So its seems like that i now cant get revanant. This is so annoying. I hope that DE can give me the bp or fix the quest for me. That would be great.