Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

à l’instant, PROponken360 a dit :

I was doing the quest like you should do. I bought the mask, equiped it and was going to garas lake at night. When i touched the first of the revanant hole thing the other one didnt show up so i walked around the lake and all the other lakes and looked at a video how to complete the quest. The other hole should have been on the other side of the lake but it wasnt there. So i restarted my game and after that my computer but its still not there. So its seems like that i now cant get revanant. This is so annoying. I hope that DE can give me the bp or fix the quest for me. That would be great.

Yup got the same problem going on, except that I crashed instead of manually closing the game 😞

2 hours ago, Cg-Fenix said:

I got the mask went into the plains after the first dialog the kid says talk to konzu so i though i had to leave the plains to talk to him.

(I now know that i had to stay in the plains) But the quest is now bugged and i can't restart it or continue the quest.

Excuse my bad english!

I did exactly the same thing and now cannot complete the quest

when i went to the Plains i collect the first thing for the quest went back to the gate and thought need to talk to Nakak again but didn't know there were more to collect i enter plain again and the quest didn't show up anymore and now stuck cant get the BP and get the frame

So thought it were a bug seems after went to do bounty to just collect the parts for cant do the quest i went collect all revenant parts after craft i collect 1 part from the forge and check the plains again and it shows up and repeat it once for be sure so i don't need collect again and craft another extra parts so it worked and seems only need 2 parts for the quest.

seem the quest were like the limbo with collect a part and need to craft the part before keep going with the quest or it was another frame haven't done the quest in years so forgot about that system off that.

and thanks people there help with the answer for after done with the quest i scroll down to check 

Edited by chili0man
thought was bug and need to edit when fix my problem

12 hours ago, Brachion said:

I didn't get the fragment entries from the quest; there's just three blank Plains of Eidolon slots in my codex.

same here, after the first touch I see just 3 blank squares on my map, and nothing on the ground

13 minutes ago, PROponken360 said:

I was doing the quest like you should do. I bought the mask, equiped it and was going to garas lake at night. When i touched the first of the revanant hole thing the other one didnt show up so i walked around the lake and all the other lakes and looked at a video how to complete the quest. The other hole should have been on the other side of the lake but it wasnt there. So i restarted my game and after that my computer but its still not there. So its seems like that i now cant get revanant. This is so annoying. I hope that DE can give me the bp or fix the quest for me. That would be great.

same for me

• Like 1

not sure if this is the issue you are having, but:

once you go and see the ghostly image for the first time and nakak tells you to go see konzu, have a look at his bounties, the 3 higher level ones now have a chance to drop revenant part bps.

after you build all 3 you can return to the plains at night and proceed with the rest of the quest by looking through the mask

I did the first step near the Gara lake with the mask, saw the little thing and interracted with it, but after that, the kid told me to ask konzu, I did, but after that, no more signs of the quest... I tried to go back in the plains, but nothing happens and I can't go further in the quest...I even got all his part in the bounties already....I saw on a video you need to kill him, but I can't make it spawn if the strange thing doesn't appear near the gara Lake...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

not sure if this is the issue you are having, but:

once you go and see the ghostly image for the first time and nakak tells you to go see konzu, have a look at his bounties, the 3 higher level ones now have a chance to drop revenant part bps.

after you build all 3 you can return to the plains at night and proceed with the rest of the quest by looking through the mask

The parts showed up before I started the quest so I really dont know