The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I started the mask of the revanant quest, found the first place and by the time i just found the secont it was already day on the plains, i retried to search for it the next night but i cant find anything, went to the first and secont spot, nothing, i went even to the third one after i searched it up online, still nothing, went back and forth from orbiter to cetus and to plains, seached again and again, it seems its broken.

Edited by APOCALIPS_66
correccion

I started the mask of the revanant quest, found the first place and by the time i just found the secont it was already day on the plains, i retried to search for it the next night but i cant find anything, went to the first and secont spot, nothing, i went even to the third one after i searched it up online, still nothing, went back and forth from orbiter to cetus and to plains, seached again and again, it seems its broken. please help

so when i was doing Quest and i bought mask and i found 1st peace then after the whole talking scene of nanak i left to cetus now whenever i go to cetus it does't show any circle does't start the Quest 10/10 best game ever ign approved.

Edited by ncrobin777
  • Like 1

After purchasing the mask from Nakak, I went to the Plains during the night cycle to begin the quest. I touched the (apparently first) glowing spot on the ground and Nakak told me to speak with Konzu. I left the Plains and went to Konzu. He had no quest-related dialogue, but had bounties with Revenant parts. I tried to farm those with no luck, so I decided to try again tomorrow (today). I thought it was odd that Konzu had no quest dialogue or that we would have had to farm the other parts before getting the BP from the quest, so I decided to look up a video and apparently the quest continued in the Plains after touching the first glowing spot. Now I can't find any glowing spot and, judging from other posts, I seem to be soft-locked.

• Like 2

Got mask, in POE scan first fragment and then nothing, rest of it wont spawn, what should I do, is this bug or I'm missing something( the place in map that they should spawn there is just one white pixle)

i have now gotten every part, I have rushed them and been to the lake and I dont have the main blueprint. i believe this is because i left the instance/mission by mistake and now its impossible to continue. The hand out of the water is not there and Revenant is no where to be seen. I have been there at both night and day time, but still nothing. What to do?

3 minutes ago, aikatsu said:

i have now gotten every part, I have rushed them and been to the lake and I dont have the main blueprint. i believe this is because i left the instance/mission by mistake and now its impossible to continue. The hand out of the water is not there and Revenant is no where to be seen. I have been there at both night and day time, but still nothing. What to do?

I didn't even left mission and having same problem 

if your problem starts after doing the first bit with Nakak then farming all the pieces in Konzu's bounties here's a probable fix:

some "super genious" in DE thought that it would be a good idea to NOT put any quest information in the game at all and only write a couple of lines to the patch notes, so smart, right?

Now, you are supposed to farm the pieces from Konzu's bounties, of course Konzu assumes that you know everything about everything (because why not?) and gives you the usual bounties. You get the pieces from bounties, then since you are a psychic you have to craft the pieces, once you do, you have to go back to plains at night I assume because I'm a god damned psychic, while wearing the mask and this will show other markers, Nakak will give instructions and all that and finally you'll have your blueprint. Here's the "spoilers" they placed in the patch notes which they have forgotten to put in the bloody game

Prerequisite: Rank of “Observer” or above with The Quills Syndicate. 

Step 1 - Visit Nakak in Cetus and select the “Mask” dialogue option. Purchase the Mask of the Lost One from Nakak and equip it to your Operator
You can do so straight from Cetus by going to Equipment > Operator via the ESC menu while in Operator Mode!

Step 2 - Go out into the Plains of Eidolon during the night with the mask equipped. There will be a marked area with an item for you to find -- listen to Nakak’s dialogue for hints!

Step 3 - Once you have found the item, you must return to Cetus and talk to Konzu. Using the Bounty Board, select a Bounty with a Revenant Blueprint in its droptable. Complete the Bounty until you receive the Blueprint.

Step 4 - Build the Blueprint and claim it from your Foundry.

Step 5 - Repeat steps 2 - 4.
NOTE: The Revenant part you build needs to be different than the one you completed in Step 4.

Step 6 - Return to the Plains of Eidolon with the Mask of the Lost One equipped and find the item within the marked area. After doing so, yet another marker will appear in your minimap. Search the area, find the item, and follow Nakak’s instructions.

You'll receive the Revenant Blueprint and then you’re done!

*make sure you have at least 3 cetus whisps and 25 intact sentient cores because you'll need them to craft the parts

PS: I wouldn't be suprised if it bugs out if you don't craft them in a specific order or one by one or some ridiculous cr*p, if your issue is not being able to pick the quest up even when you have Quills standing of rank 2 or above, or not seing the mask as a quest item then contact support.

best of luck to you

Edited by Guest

On 2018-08-25 at 11:19 AM, RabidMoose said:

After purchasing the mask from Nakak, I went to the Plains during the night cycle to begin the quest. I touched the (apparently first) glowing spot on the ground and Nakak told me to speak with Konzu. I left the Plains and went to Konzu. He had no quest-related dialogue, but had bounties with Revenant parts. I tried to farm those with no luck, so I decided to try again tomorrow (today). I thought it was odd that Konzu had no quest dialogue or that we would have had to farm the other parts before getting the BP from the quest, so I decided to look up a video and apparently the quest continued in the Plains after touching the first glowing spot. Now I can't find any glowing spot and, judging from other posts, I seem to be soft-locked.

Same here .... it is bugged !!  Anyone knows how to reset the quest ??

SOLVED !

It worked for me. I had to craft all the parts, and go back on the PoE at night to continu the quest ... They don't tell you that in all the YouTube videos because they  already have the frame when they record it. The Revenant is now in the oven !! 

Edited by Sergent-Qc
SOLVED !
  • Like 2

Hi,

I cant do the quest anymore 

How its came About well it was so

I went to cetus bought this mask from Nakak

then i went to the plains and scan the first Fragment after this I go back to cetus because i must go offline.

When I wanted continue the quest to find the other fragments i cant find it…

I search the whole map with my Operator with the Mask and cant find it  

Edited by Zaheem