Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Marcus

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

I went to the marked area, and am pretty sure the only glowy thing in that area is what I should "take a closer look" at, but I don't know what I am supposed to do now

1 minute ago, Fuuryuu said:

I went to the marked area, and am pretty sure the only glowy thing in that area is what I should "take a closer look" at, but I don't know what I am supposed to do now

A full guide can be found in the update notes, but you should follow Nakak's suggestion and talk to Konzu. Get a Revenant component BP from a Bounty and create it to unlock the next stage.

So sorry for any confusion here, Tenno!

The quest seems to have broken for me i completed the first set of the mission where i get a closer look at the thing and im told to extract (with no reward) and when i go talk to konzu he doesn't lead me forwards in the quest just bounties and standing options

After restarting the plains and returning, there was an [X] TOUCH button that appeared, after which Nakak told me to talk to Konzu

Mission soft locks in summary screen, esc/start menu shows up behind the summary screen making it unable to abort or use other options.

I accidentally left the PoE after only finding one white circle because Nakak told me to go to Konzu. Because of this, I did not get the BP, and when I return to the Plains or Nakak there is no way to restart or pick up where I left off, so the quest is just broken for me.

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

A full guide can be found in the update notes, but you should follow Nakak's suggestion and talk to Konzu. Get a Revenant component BP from a Bounty and create it to unlock the next stage.

I seem to have gotten my quest bugged though. I got 2 parts during the day but didn't craft them. When I got the second part I stayed in the plains until night since it was a minute away and the quest started as it should.

Now the problem is that it gave me all 3 transmissions, fought Revenant and got the BP without crafting any of the parts.

Another thing is that I got 2 fragments for the codex with the flydolon art and Nakak's transmissions, but lack the 3rd fragment which I guess it's because I didn't get the 3rd part.

I'm going to get the 3rd part anyway but I wonder if it bugged my chance to unlock the last fragment as I got Revenant's BP now (and if it's like Titania's quest I won't be able to get that fragment back, as I still lack one of the Titania's entries due to a bug at launch which made it so one entry wasn't given despite finishing the quest).

Edit: I got the 3rd part and it allowed me to repeat the last part of the quest, got the fragment and another BP and have 2 BP now (too bad I forgot to see if we can scan him...).

Il y a 15 heures, [DE]Taylor a dit :

I guess point 2 is misleading and we just need to craft the pieces before going back in the plains at night to get the "item". There's nothing before except being stuck to "get a closer look" with nothing happening.

Edit : Okay, you actually don't want to go where a ghost appeared but near the lake, only a few steps away from where the dialogue starts and tell you to "get a closer look", there'll be a "green light circle" on the ground you'll need to touch. Then craft all the warframe parts and return in the plains at night to get the BP (i finally got it).

The quest is broken. 

If I wait in the circle with my warframe it does not work. As soon as I pop into operator mode it works. But doing that breaks the quest. 

What kind of nonsense is that?

Probably the same issue here.  All three interactions triggered in sequence on one trip out to the plains.  I have two of the Lore fragements, but not the third, *and* I have the Blueprint already without getting any of the component blueprints.  I *did* purchase the bundle, so maybe the quest was triggering off the fact that I already had the complete warframe from the store?  I didn't realize that it wasn't supposed to be a scavenger hunt during a single night, so I just followed the white circles until, oops, blueprint.

I'd kind of like to get the final lore fragment (just so there isn't a blank spot there forever.) 

I got all the parts while waiting for the mask to show up and when the mask did show up i got it and when to the plains at night and i did that touch thing then i left bc it didnt say where to go next and now im just stuck. i restarted 2 times and when into the plains again and nakak doesn't talk to and no circles show up

Quest broken.

I was doing the quest normally until i reached the first part, i touched it and nakak started talking. but at the same time the lotus started talking too along with onkho interrupting nakak's dialogues at the very beginning, having listened to nothing at all i assumed that was it and left the plains, when i came back i learned that was only part 1 of 3 from other people so i went looking, searched the entire plains as operator and warframe only to find nothing at all

The quest appears to be broken for me. Nothing shows up at the lake, or on the island in the middle after entering operator mode in the circle and seeing the eidolon ghost, and there's no hints or dialogue either, it just kinda stops working. Tried it over again four times to the same result.

2 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

The quest appears to be broken for me. Nothing shows up at the lake, or on the island in the middle after entering operator mode in the circle and seeing the eidolon ghost, and there's no hints or dialogue either, it just kinda stops working. Tried it over again four times to the same result.

same thing is happening to me 

4 minutes ago, Curtharv said:

Quest broken.

I was doing the quest normally until i reached the first part, i touched it and nakak started talking. but at the same time the lotus started talking too along with onkho interrupting nakak's dialogues at the very beginning, having listened to nothing at all i assumed that was it and left the plains, when i came back i learned that was only part 1 of 3 from other people so i went looking, searched the entire plains as operator and warframe only to find nothing at all

same thing i am going through

Found the first circle, Nakak said something about seeing Konzu so I left. Not sure if I was or wasn't supposed to. Go back to plains and can't find anything else. Guess I'll just farm the other 2 parts from bounties til I figure it out.

1 minute ago, Brandt1 said:

Found the first circle, Nakak said something about seeing Konzu so I left. Not sure if I was or wasn't supposed to. Go back to plains and can't find anything else. Guess I'll just farm the other 2 parts from bounties til I figure it out.

same problem i am having

I am guessing it's been mentioned already but just going to post anyway.

Got the mask. Check. Went outside to the lake at night. Check. Listened to Nakak. Investigate area. Touched the thing... Nakak says I should talk to Konzu. So I enter Cetus and bam, no blueprint.

Then, clan members tell me that in fact there are 3 areas and that it is broken for several of them also. So if you do go out to the lake, make sure you look for 3 areas before going back to Cetus. 

I have all the parts already, but no main Blueprint. For now I have to wait for a fix.

1 minute ago, MrMysticalPotato said:

I am guessing it's been mentioned already but just going to post anyway.

Got the mask. Check. Went outside to the lake at night. Check. Listened to Nakak. Investigate area. Touched the thing... Nakak says I should talk to Konzu. So I enter Cetus and bam, no blueprint.

Then, clan members tell me that in fact there are 3 areas and that it is broken for several of them also. So if you do go out to the lake, make sure you look for 3 areas before going back to Cetus. 

I have all the parts already, but no main Blueprint. For now I have to wait for a fix.

exactly the problem i am having

Just now, TrashmanPrime said:

exactly the problem i am having

Yeah I saw after posting. Glad to know I'm not alone but sad for my fellow Tenno.

I have to wait for the parts to craft anyway, I was going to use some plat to speed things up but no point now. Hopefully when I awake later today there will be a fix.