Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

17 minutes ago, X-74 said:

i started to do the quest for Revenant and i found one of the phantom limbs when nakak told me to return to speak with konzu, I left without knowing i had 2 more things to find and attempting to retry i haven't been able to re initiate the quest

yeah man i did the same thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 9L1999 said:

I equipped the mask, then i started the mission. But I leaved the plain before i completed the quest. Then Itried to get into the plain again to restart the quest, but the quest wouldn't show up for me. I tried to restart the game, but it still wouldn't show up... Any possible to fix this? 

same. I think everyone is having this problem. Atleast everyone who didntdo the whole quest at first

Same with me, in my case Nakak talked about a Warden and then asked me to look for Konzu. So, I went back to Cetus but Konzu doesn't say anything related to the quest. no idea where it's stuck at. 

edit: I tried going back to the plains and there are these weird boxes being highlighted on my mini-map near the place I found the fragment but it doesn't lead to anything once I am near/on it

Edited by Tenku_
update

Nakak says you're supposed to go talk to Konzu at this part, but when I tried doing that, Konzu has no other dialogue options other than Bounties and Standing.
I rushed all three component blueprints, which I had building, it did nothing.

The quest is glitched.

*slow clap*

Another DE masterpiece.

• Like 2

Fixed ejecting from a Dargyn while in flight causing it to float in the air instead of landing. 

This has not been fixed if the Dargyn is "stolen" from a enemy pilot using Loki's Switch Teleport. Use Switch Teleport on any mid-air enemy Dargyn, and exit the Dargyn mid-air, and it will stay stuck in the air instead of falling from gravity.

Happened consistently for me as host with following loadout:
Loki Prime
Rubico
Aksomati
Balla Zaw
Helios Prime (with Detect Vulnerability, which would mark the Dargyn I stole from enemies with switch teleport)
No sentinel weapon

Got the three components blueprints from Konzu bounties,  went to the lake and interacted with the blue ghost arm sticking out of the ground, was told by Nakak to talk to Konzu, Konzu had no new dialogue options. Just the Bounties and Standing options for dialogue. Went back to my Landing Craft, rushed the components, went back, still just the two options. No new quest related dialogue options.

Quest is glitched, send help.

Edited by KavzarTheBlind
  • Like 2

FX on alt helmet is slightly broken. The FX is barley visible from the front with the left side FX being almost completely invisible from the front. Can clearly see what the FX is supposed to look like from the sides but does not match the front view.

Front:
64inkV5.jpg

Left side:

iqVIN9N.jpg

Right Side:

5Xkq9ov.jpg

Also the FX on his 3 is 100% unfinished and needs to be changed

the helmet u showed off in the devstream is probably exactly the same as the current vania helmet actually, but i noticed that looking at the wisps from the front or back makes them invisible. they look nice and pretty bright from the sides. is the invisible hair a bug? if its intended its really bad looking

(devstream helmet - looks kooool)

BJVZCLB.jpg

Edited by Ragingwasabi

Alright, guys, I think I figured out what happened to mess up the quest for me and so many others.

I farmed for the component blueprints first, and began constructing them. Then I went to Eidolon to do the rest of the quest.

This here says that we were supposed to do the Gara Toht Lake part BEFORE farming for and constructing the component blueprints.

This is a pretty significant oversight.

EDIT: It's also been reported to me that, for those of you familiar with it, the black box graphical glitch on the Plains of Eidolon is back.

This post needs to be flagged for Dev consideration.

2nd EDIT: Just farmed for another Neuroptic piece of Revenant, to see if that would trigger the Konzu quest dialogue.

Didn't work. D.E., this needs an immediate hotfix.

Edited by KavzarTheBlind

I purchased the mask from the kid. Can not find the mask under any tabs in the operator cosmetic screen. Does not show up anywhere in my inventory. Tried relogging several times, still no mask. Tried to buy another one and it is impossible. Shop says i already own one, and will not let me purchase another. Please fix this bug asap as i would like to enjoy the new frame.....