Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Am 6.9.2018 um 15:13 schrieb Th3Rush:

So after crafting all the components and collecting them from the foundry I went out onto Cetus and bam! quest kicked in.

Got me a blueprint and all good - maybe try craft and collect!

Hopefully this helps someone 😄

ok i hope it will work. tomorrow i'll have the parts built too. so lets give it a try to go to the plains after.

No idea if this is on here already cause i'm not going through 40 pages looking for it so here goes.

When in Revenants 4 any syndicate mod you have installed on in my cause my main weapon (Supra Vandal) keeps proccing after doing a certain amount of damage.

Now Cuda being a mod that restores energy you can see how being able to be in 4 stance forever might be something the devs didn't really intend to happen.

If this is a bug you're welcome, if not i'll be no1 on the simaris leaderboard for the rest of this games lifespan 😛

Am 27.8.2018 um 16:56 schrieb Methica:

I had exactly the same problem...

1. much talk of Nakak on the plains after finding the small shiny light-circle.

2. Then Nakak told me to talk to Konzu. So I went out. (That was probably the wrong turn.. but why then Nakak is talking such sensless stuff about Konzu?)

3. Konzu did not have any new talking options

4. Now nothing happens anymore in PoE! nothing appears at any of the 3 positions on the map with the mask on at night!

Quest stuck? How to get the bp? Need help!

The solution is:

a) farm all the Revenant parts with the plains quests from Konzu (no extra conversation with Konzu!)

b) Build them and take them from foundry

c) go back to the plains at night with the mask .. then the quest continues

d) go to point 2 and 3 and defeat the Revenant --> get the blueprint

I got to touch revenant hand beside gara river for 1 time and she talked to me like usual but after that nothing happen and until now I can't do anything to continue the quest, is there any problems happen that caused this or I need to do something to make it continue?

When a squad of 4 each have both Shield Disruption and Coaction Drifts installed, enemies that normally have Health, Shields AND Armour will take huge damage ticks from seemingly all sources. 

1.  In the Simulacrum, spawn an enemy such as a Sedna executioner or an Index broker as they have Health, Shields and Alloy Armour. Optionally, spawn a standard enemy such as a Crewman for comparison. 
  2. Have a full squad with 4 Shield Disruptions and 4 maxed Coaction Drifts installed. 
  3. Damage the enemies. 

The damage ticks in this screenshot are a result of using an approximately 100 damage Hallowed Ground against level 130 Sedna executioners. 

Spoiler

4AE8BXY.jpg

I can't be bothered to look through 40 pages but when I started the quest (Got the mask, equipped it and went into the plains) I had to go AFK for lunch but my wifi cut out while I was AFK and sent me to the login screen so now it just shows 3 tiny circles of where the objective would normally be. Is there a way to fix or does DE have to do something?

(Video of me showing the "bug")

Last damn part of the quest does not trigger, and i even rushed the 3rd revenant part to do it in the next night...... and nothing... is this a joke? Did i have to do it like a youtuber? HM?????? DID I HAVE TO BUY THE PACK? Why make it a quest then? Could have been just an inbox message with all the transmissions after u buy it .....

CTD Bug Found with the Phahd scaffold

Game version: Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0
full amp build used: Rhan Prism, Phahd Scaffold, Anspatha brace (unguilded).
steps to reproduce: head shot kill a Volatile runner with the Phahd Scaffold's fire mode.
Misc: encountered this bug first on Eris; Akkad. Second time on Sanctuary Onslaught.
tested it in Simulacrum 3 out of 3 times to insure reproducibility of the bug.

Nezha's Warding Halo is gaining health every time I cast it. Value is too high in the video (because memes) to see the exact increment but it's around 4k each time. I suspect that it's due to Energy Conversion. Not shown, when I check the abilities tab (from the pause menu, NOT the arsenal menu), the value for Warding Halo is in that 4k range and not the 1 mil+ that I'm getting.  https://youtu.be/OB0B_NJnkDY

Not too sure if I just never encountered the situation before with old Nezha but while in operator mode enemies can still damage Nezha shields while invulnerable.This makes it a nasty surprise when you port back into your warframe that only has 500 shield/health instead of 3000-4000 shield + 90% mitigation among a group of enemies

step1: possess unranked Revenant.

Step2: Assign Revenant to a loadout slot for working on it.

Step3: Assign Revenant mods to fill available capacity.

Step4: Leave arsenal, and log out of game, because you have to go back to work.

Step5: Log in to game.

Step6: Discover bug: Selected loadout will no longer be the same slot you were in, and when you go back to arsenal, Revenant will no longer be assigned to that loadout. When you equip Revenant again, no mods will be assigned to him.

Work around: Rank up Revenant, and he seems to persist when assigned to a loadout.

Hii there can someone help me out with this please:

I went to cetus (solo)
Accepted the npc's quest
Bought the mask and put it on my tenno
Then after going into POE (at night) the first part of the dialog with the "can you look closer" part worked for me
After that part the dialog just ended mid conversation and now it's bugged for me.
I can't seem to get further in the revenant quest now.

Can someone from DE please reset the quest for me because i'm completely stuck right now!

When the last enemy of a defense wave is one of revenant's thralls the game doesn't progress, even after you kill that thrall.

How to reproduce:

Start defense (happened on Hydron, but I suspect any defense works)

Play normally until wave 5 (or 10,15,20...)

Enthrall a couple of enemies

Kill everything else

Kill your thralls

THE END???

ps: in my case that last thrall was a Nox, in case that makes a difference...

Edited by Inemos

On 2018-08-24 at 9:34 PM, Tenku_ said:

Same with me, in my case Nakak talked about a Warden and then asked me to look for Konzu. So, I went back to Cetus but Konzu doesn't say anything related to the quest. no idea where it's stuck at. 

edit: I tried going back to the plains and there are these weird boxes being highlighted on my mini-map near the place I found the fragment but it doesn't lead to anything once I am near/on it

This exact thing happened with me. Nakak told me to go talk to Konzu and said nothing afterwards so I thought that was what I had to do. Nothing else was showing up to tell me otherwise either. So, I went to talk to Konzu and he had nothing to say but the usual. I went back out onto the Plains and there was still nothing to continue the quest.