Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Leaving midway through the Mask of the revenant mission still stops progress and makes you unable to continue it, please make it possible for us to restart the mission by talking to the mask kid or even checking out the quest log, i really want to be able to get the new warframe.

I bought Vector-Thread Scanner upgrade for Synthesis Scanner recently.

Its description says it will decrease the scan time, but instead my scans takes longer than usual.

please investigate and fix the problem

PS: I noticed this bug thread after I made a post in the forum. now I want to delete it (them actually, page gave an error and now has two of them) but cant find a delete button. how can I do that?

16 hours ago, (XB1)Aiyana Wolfe said:

This exact thing happened with me. Nakak told me to go talk to Konzu and said nothing afterwards so I thought that was what I had to do. Nothing else was showing up to tell me otherwise either. So, I went to talk to Konzu and he had nothing to say but the usual. I went back out onto the Plains and there was still nothing to continue the quest.

So, I did all bounties and got all the Revenant Parts, crafted them; and went to PoE and the quest continued.

I was doing my revevant quest and had just finished the first circle when i had an migration host. When I loaded back up the second circle was gone. And it will not show at all. I have restarted my game, taken med mask on and off, been on cetus twice during night time (still nothing). Pls help/find bug. 

Revenant's Mesmer Skin seems to not fully protect from a large number of damage sources especially when the damage source exceeds his total EHP and when his sentinel is either dead or not equipped (Pets like Kavat do not count to enabling it).

Hyekka Master firebombs, Sentient Battalyst arm blasts, Juggernaut Charges, Swarm MOA Clouds, Napalm AoE (Both initial explosion and fire carpet), Manic Finisher type attacks, Kuva Guardian (Charge and Slam), Nox (Passsive Toxin AoE and Charge), Toxic Crawler death AoE, Shield Lancer shield bash, Sapping Osprey Mines, Infested Ancient Hooks, Infested Maggots, Grineer Ballista, Enemy Grenades, Infested Leaper leap attacks.  (I did not test everything so this is not a complete list)

Example:

Like a Grineer Ballista will have their shot negated at level 80 and below even without a sentinel but after level 100 in order for Mesmer Skin to protect against the now oneshot level damage of the Ballista a Sentinel needs to be equipped and alive.  (Not all Mesmer Skin bypasses work like this though, Napalm's seems completely random, Ancient Hooks have 90%+ of their damage reduced but some damage always goes through, Sapper Osprey mines bypass once past total EHP regardless of presence of sentinel; while Hyekka Master firebombs, Swarm MOA Clouds, and Nox/Crawler Toxic AoE always fully bypass).

Edited by Ailyene
Minor

I went to the lake and picked up the first glowing pool thing.. The nothing else happened and I tought I finished the quest. I went to extraction and back to the NPC that gives the quest.. No other quests were showed. After that, I went to youtube to see what I've missed. There was 2 other pools things that I've missed. I went back to Plains of Eidolon and there was no other white circles areas on the map. The quest is bugged and I can't even get the new Warframe without paying platinum ffs...  "I bought the mask and equiped it"

20 hours ago, (XB1)WESTMONSTAKILLA said:

Whatever happened on pc, it’s now happening on Xbox too. Touched the first rift, she talked, and I looked for the second part to pop up, it didn’t.

i don’t understand that, they need to check whatever happens on another console, doesn’t happen to the others as well.

It's happening on PS4 also. But I bet the devs are on it atm.

I did it all right but i was doing a public bounty before the mission started i went to the place to start the quest got the first part of the dialogue went to the second part of the quest and the host left the game which kicked us all out and now i go back and there is nothing i can interact with and i tried everything i left the game went back in didnt work went to the orbiter took it off put it back on waited till night still didn’t work got fustrated at ur pleasing game🤗🤗🤗 then I restarted my whole Xbox then it still didn’t work then we’re here now 😁

On 2018-08-24 at 10:15 PM, X-74 said:

i started to do the quest for Revenant and i found one of the phantom limbs when nakak told me to return to speak with konzu, I left without knowing i had 2 more things to find and attempting to retry i haven't been able to re initiate the quest

I thought this was only a console problem.

Revenant's Danse Macabre resets the run toggle.

Reproduction:

1. Have the toggle run option turned on in options menu.

2. Toggle running on by briefly holding shift. Run around a bit to make sure you're actually running, not walking.

3. Active Danse Macabre. Deactivate Danse Macabre.

4. Move around a little bit. You are now walking, not running.

Hi, i have a bug with this quest.
I got all revenant parts but i can't get the Blueprint. I'm Quills standing lvl 2 and i talked to nakak and bought the mask, than i entered the plains with the mask on at night and the quest started showing the 1st white circle, so i went there touched the thing on the ground but than i dint understand what to do so i went out of the plains and looked a video how to it and understand that i have to get more circles. But here now is the problem i go back in but there are no more circles and i cant start againt the quest from Nakak she keep saying talk to Konzu but Konzu only talk me about the standing and bounties.
Does anyone have a solution for this problem? 🙂

I got to the 1st spot where I "touch" Revenant but the 2nd spot isn't showing up. No circle on the map, no big ghostly Eidolon, no Revenant reaching out, no quest dialogue. I had to look up walkthroughs to see what I'm doing wrong and it seems the problem I'm having is stuff is just simply refusing to exist. How do I fix this? I've tried everything. Logged out then back in, reentered the plains from the orbitor, tried from Cetus, tried waiting from day to night. I took the mask off and put back on. Nothing is helping. What do I do to fix this?

At first the first limb didn't appear, so I left and re-entered. The first limb appeared and was fine, the second limb didn't appear but had the interaction button that when pressed multiple times did nothing ,And also had no way-point ring on the map. And no way-point, No limb or interaction button on the third area (I'm guessing due to phase 2 not  registering)

for everyone who left after the renthi spring "touch" location without fighting the revenant, I have found a fix, return to cetus/orbiter, remove mask of the lost one, return to PoE, return to cetus/orbiter, equip mask of the lost one, return to PoE Renthi spring location and perform the final step correctly, it should reset the last step. You may just have to unequip it and re-equip it without needing to go to Plains inbetween, not sure, requires further testing.