Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I got stuck after buying the mask - what I mean is I bought the mask aaaaanndd ... nothing , I closed the window , no dialogue , no quest info , went to the poe several times (day & night (I know it is supposed to be in night)) operator mode and normal mode , but no white marker , no nothing ... help . (My loadout when buying mask was : Limbo Prime [12] , tigris Prime [30] , Akbolto Prime [30] Dakra Prime [30] and Carrier Prime [30] .

vor 4 Stunden schrieb leTrollePL:

I got stuck after buying the mask - what I mean is I bought the mask aaaaanndd ... nothing , I closed the window , no dialogue , no quest info , went to the poe several times (day & night (I know it is supposed to be in night)) operator mode and normal mode , but no white marker , no nothing ... help . (My loadout when buying mask was : Limbo Prime [12] , tigris Prime [30] , Akbolto Prime [30] Dakra Prime [30] and Carrier Prime [30] .

Same Problem. After buying the mask nothing happend. No quest or dialogue. Equipped the mask and head to the Plains at night and no markers or dialogue appeared. Even equipping the mask on all Operator profiles showed no result.

2 hours ago, Julani said:

Same Problem. After buying the mask nothing happend. No quest or dialogue. Equipped the mask and head to the Plains at night and no markers or dialogue appeared. Even equipping the mask on all Operator profiles showed no result.

Can add one to the list of people with this issue.  I've got the mask on the operator, have spoken to Nakak, but the quest remains invalid and so can't continue on the plains to get the BP.  I have all 3 components built too...

vor 20 Minuten schrieb MrTonic:

Can add one to the list of people with this issue.  I've got the mask on the operator, have spoken to Nakak, but the quest remains invalid and so can't continue on the plains to get the BP.  I have all 3 components built too...

No. i don't have any Revenant parts yet. Just wanted to start the Quest.

Bought the mask, also had access to parts so I built them as well but when I go outside donning the mask at night (Eidolons appear) and go to the area nothing no marker nothing to interact. I have mask of the revenant in codex but can not set it as active quest.

Il y a 4 heures, emkpro a dit :

Bought the mask, also had access to parts so I built them as well but when I go outside donning the mask at night (Eidolons appear) and go to the area nothing no marker nothing to interact. I have mask of the revenant in codex but can not set it as active quest.

Exactly the same problems as you...

Please DE, patch this !

vor 4 Stunden schrieb emkpro:

I have the exact same problem as you. DE, patch this please.

I talked to Nakak and bought the revenant mask then headed to the plains at night and got nothing, no quest marker showed up, no dialog from nakak, and no ghost hand in the lake. I had equiped Excalibur Umbra, Rubico w/ 2 forma, Vasto max rank, skiajati max rank, taxxon max rank, and Corrosive Projection max fusion. I am trying to start this quest after just finishing "The Sacrifice" and I have "Hidden Messages" also in progress.

So, my quest for Revenant is also bugged. It's locked like as if I am not eligible for such quest.

Details:

• Ran a couple of public Eidolon runs (Solodons) and public Tridolon runs (just Duolons) to boost my standing with the Quills using Sentient Cores.
  • Got my standing with the Quills to Observer (Level 2).
  • Bought the mask from Nakak for 1 Cetus Wisp.
    • It's good to note that I didn't fully finish Nakak's dialogue as I exited to my Orbiter to immediately equip the mask for my Operator.
  • Farmed for Revenant components on various bounties.
    • Alongside that, I was farming for the materials needed for the components.
    • I crafted the components before I started to wear the mask AND go in at Plains of Eidolon at night.
  • Left for a day to ensure the components were done crafting.
    • Didn't retrieve the finished components from Foundry, so I can be sure that the mission goes smoothly.
  • Next day, went in the Plains of Eidolon (at Night), directly from the Orbiter Navigation panel, as Solo queue.
  • Immediately used Transference as I headed out from the Entry/Exit point of the Plains of Eidolon.
    • There was no dialogue or any markers during my short time at the Plains of Eidolon.
    • After being frustrated, directly headed back into Cetus to check on Nakak if there any other dialogues left.
Edited by Crestfelt
Added little more detail.
  • Like 1

The previous error "Login failed. Check your info" was fixed after an update two days ago. However I would like to inform the devs that recently, just a few mins ago, a 200+kb update caused me to get the error again.

Seriously DE.You just gave me a glimpse of playing, now you're taking it away again

Edited by 100101101001

Mask of the Revenant is still bugged and I am unable to do the quest. I meet all the requirements , purchased the mask from nakak but no matter what time of night I go to the plains with the mask equipped operator form or otherwise I am unable to trigger the ghost hand or any other part of the quest.

• Like 1

Just now, Sindara said:

Same problem here i want the warframe but even tho i have to mask started quest and have the standing in the quills it wont start the quest its blocked out on my log in the ship even tho ive started it

so true it says that i havent activated the quest yet

Just now, samet12 said:

so true it says that i havent activated the quest yet

Ive wandered all out in the plains and no one calls me via coms. Ive seen Youtube videos where shes talkin to you thu the quest but i got nothing even had a big guy spawn and so spots to see

1 hour ago, Sindara said:

Ive wandered all out in the plains and no one calls me via coms. Ive seen Youtube videos where shes talkin to you thu the quest but i got nothing even had a big guy spawn and so spots to see

yeah its weird i dont know what to do i hope DE fix this

After recieving the mask from Nakak, i'm able to equip it on my operator, but nothing else happens, there are no prompts, no waypoints, nothing. i go into the plains and nothing happens.

Also note: My ping is always at a minimum of 600. however it's never really a problem for me. (not with warframe anyhow)

so yea. have the mask, but litterally NOTHING happens after

After hotfix nakak tells me to go out to plains, and the quest triggers on the plains, but the hand at the lake gives no prompt. I brought excal Umbra, and as soon as the plains loaded I hopped out into operator, but I couldn't use my amp, or other void abilities, I could void dash, but none of the effects showed, my operator just shoulder charged without going into void mode. Aborted the mission and brought a different frame and didn't exit until I got to the white circle, and it seems to be working now.

Edited by Never-After

I think I've bugged the arm part, have all 3 parts built and location isn't appearing to finish and collect the Blue Print 😞

Is there a way to restart the quest or am I stuck?

OMG I think I know the problem, the quest isn't set to Active *facepalm*

Edited by NZ_NinJa
Possible solve.