Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Gerade eben schrieb Z4kz4s:

Went to the Plains at night, touched the drowning person's arm, Nakak told us to talk to Konzu, went back to Cetus to talk to him, no new dialogue option except for Bounties and Standings, went back to the Plains again, no more white circle or anything. her dialogue of warning us about seeing things when we enter the Plains while wearing the mask for the first time doesn't show up anymore as well. Help???

Read my Instruction above you

I've done the 1st phase of the quest and then Nakak told me to leave the PoE and talk to Konzu, After that I go and talk to Konzu and nothing special coming out except from Bounties and Stranding. I try to go in/out in PoE but no white circle in the map. Now I can't do anything further than that. Any help ?

Ps. I do the quest in Night time 

Edited by IamZometimeS

Yup, I was doing the quest. Nakak told me to see Konzu and I left not thinking there was more. Turn out I needed to touch a few other areas and now I can't resume the quest.

Edit: I'm being told that this is normal and the quest is different if you bought the frame. Apparently if you already own the frame it continues on and Nakak does not send you to Konzu.

Edited by tinwhisker

vor 1 Minute schrieb IamZometimeS:

I've done the 1st phase of the quest and then Nakak told me to leave the PoE and talk to Konzu, After that I go and talk to Konzu and nothing special coming out except from Bounties and Stranding. I try to go in/out in PoE but no white circle in the map. Now I can't do anything further than that. 

Ps. I do the quest in Night time 

you need the parts from konzus Bountys.

1st get the mask and go to the Plains with the mask equiped....do the first step

2th Build the Systems, claim the systems, Go to the Plains and get the second step. on your map the second location will show up.

3th Build the Chassis, claim it and do the same thing again. go to the plains, get the marked spot and kill the Revenant Phantom.

4th Build the Revenant

Similar problems to other users, all below actions took place at night in the plains:

Talked to Nakak for quest specific dialogue, bought mask, then returning to my ship to equip it. Returned to Cetus and left out the gates to the plains. I was put into a public match with 3 others, Nakak spoke some dialogue, then 2 host migrations took place while I made my way to the white circle marker. I could see the teal pool and hand sticking out but could not interact with it.

I returned to ship, switched to solo mode, and navigated directly to the plains. Nakak repeated his initial dialogue, and I was able to interact with the teal pool/hand within the white circle on the map. Nakak had additional dialogue, but then no other map makers appeared. I watched several tutorial videos on youtube showing next locations, but there was nothing to interact with, and I did not see the white circle indicators on the map as they did.

I have left the plains and tried entering from the ship directly and Cetus gates and Nakak does not repeat dialogue and no additional interactions or markers are available.

I know you guys are working hard on a fix - looking forward to moving forward with the quest 🙂

Gerade eben schrieb KavzarTheBlind:

Your advice is useless because his gamesave is already glitched. I've tried every conceivable work around short of a hotfix to try and resolve it, including farming for more component blueprints.

you need to build the parts....only the blueprints wont work

and my Revenant is now in my Foundry and is building

build the Systems Chassis and Neuroptics and do what i said in my instructions

I get the mask from nakak, then I went to the plains of eidolon at night to complete the miniquest , I went to the first marked area in the map, nakak talk to me and then after that I went to cetus, I didnt knew and didnt notice that there was a second area where I was supossed to go. So when I got back to cetus I could see that now I could get the revenant blueprint parts in the bounties of konzu, but I didnt get the blueprint of the revenant itself, because I went back to cetus after I checked the first marked area in the map after putting on the mask an going to the plains at night, I tried to get the blueprint after that but there is no marked area anymore and it doesnt appear even if my tenno is wearing the mask at night in the plains, I think its bugged because I wasnt suppose to get back to cetus at the moment I did, I cant build the revenant now :( , pls fix this so I can play as the revenant.

4 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

you need the parts from konzus Bountys.

1st get the mask and go to the Plains with the mask equiped....do the first step

2th Build the Systems, claim the systems, Go to the Plains and get the second step. on your map the second location will show up.

3th Build the Chassis, claim it and do the same thing again. go to the plains, get the marked spot and kill the Revenant Phantom.

4th Build the Revenant

ya but i feel a bit confuse for now that someone can do it all at once, which this mean this quest being buggy ? or the quest itself need 3 crafted pieces ?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DeadDialTone:

Similar problems to other users, all below actions took place at night in the plains:

Talked to Nakak for quest specific dialogue, bought mask, then returning to my ship to equip it. Returned to Cetus and left out the gates to the plains. I was put into a public match with 3 others, Nakak spoke some dialogue, then 2 host migrations took place while I made my way to the white circle marker. I could see the teal pool and hand sticking out but could not interact with it.

I returned to ship, switched to solo mode, and navigated directly to the plains. Nakak repeated his initial dialogue, and I was able to interact with the teal pool/hand within the white circle on the map. Nakak had additional dialogue, but then no other map makers appeared. I watched several tutorial videos on youtube showing next locations, but there was nothing to interact with, and I did not see the white circle indicators on the map as they did.

I have left the plains and tried entering from the ship directly and Cetus gates and Nakak does not repeat dialogue and no additional interactions or markers are available.

I know you guys are working hard on a fix - looking forward to moving forward with the quest 🙂

Try this

1st get the mask and go to the Plains with the mask equiped....let Nakak talk go and get the Blueprints from konzus bountys

2th Build the Systems, claim the systems, Go to the Plains and on your map the second location will show up.

4th Build the Revenant

Just now, RagingShark-Shade said:

you need to build the parts....only the blueprints wont work

and my Revenant is now in my Foundry and is building

build the Systems Chassis and Neuroptics and do what i said in my instructions

I built all three components already, rushed them.

Again, your instructions are useless when the gamesave is already glitched. Having the components built doesn't revert the gamesave to some previous point in a non-codex included mission.

nakak said go speak to konzu about a mission so I've completed the missions. and when I was with the tenno looking for the revenat a random miss a mission left. I and my friend find a piece of revenat more by the way out bug the other pieces do not appear more

• Like 1

Been playing this game for years. This is the worst quest/mini quest/whatever I've seen so far. No explanation on what to do, bugged to hell, oh man. I got all the parts went back to the plains, wasted a 2 night cycles trying to do the final part of Nakaks quest. I touch the hand in the water and then nothing. Absolutely nothing updates on the map, and Nakak never says another word. Could DE have done better? Yes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

go to the Support site and write your Problem with your (GLITCHED-BUGED ACCOUNT)

Pretty sure the whole point of this thread is to report bugs related to this Quest, which I did at numerous times throughout this thread, in addition to my attempts to rectify said bugs. Jesus Christ, no one is this dense.

4 minutes ago, IamZometimeS said:

that mean i have to run the bounties again and again to get all 3 parts ...*cry in the corner* , anyway thanks for ur help 😊

DO NOT DO THAT, I already tried doing that and it does not work. It is not, I REPEAT, NOT, a workaround. This is the point I have been trying to make with Raging Shark for like the last half hour.

Edited by KavzarTheBlind