Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

vor 1 Minute schrieb IamZometimeS:

that mean i have to run the bounties again and again to get all 3 parts ...*cry in the corner* , anyway thanks for ur help 😊

yea get the parts build them claim one at the time (1st systems go plains, 2thChassis go plains and you will get the blueprint from the Revenant, 3th Neuroptics)

i did it and my Revenant is building right now

Just now, RagingShark-Shade said:

i know this is for Bugs but it doesnt say you cant help anyone

Oh my God... I am trying to help people, by having them not waste time getting more useless Revenant components because they can't complete the quest. I literally cannot break this down Barney style anymore than I already have. You're making them waste time procuring the components AGAIN, they can't wait OR rush them because they don't do anything, and they're wasting resources taking your "advice".

6 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

yea get the parts build them claim one at the time (1st systems go plains, 2thChassis go plains and you will get the blueprint from the Revenant, 3th Neuroptics)

i did it and my Revenant is building right now

Thanks for the info, I have all components building in the foundry, I will claim one at a time per your instructions in 6-7 hours. Hopefully I'll get my lore fragments and main blueprint.

Ever since I've updated to the Mask of The Revenant update, My game freezes when I'm in the orbiter either after a few minutes or when returning from a mission.
My controls also seem to have been messed with and I had to rebind the basic movement keys; nothing else was tampered with.

When it does freeze, the orbiter music still plays but everything else is unresponsive, I tried bullet jumping to see if it was just visuals frozen but it seems the entire game is. I've optimized cache and this time it freezes me at the login screen.

I'm going to try to verify cache and hopefully steam won't decide to delete everything and reinstall the game rather than just replacing or supplying missing or corrupted files.

Please do fix the spawn location and spawn rate for the bounties. It's frustrating having to wait and run around the quest area only ending up me watching the quest timer to finish and can't do anything about it. I've already failed 3 consecutive last tier bounty runs on this. Especially the sabotage the supply drops and maintaining control for the areas.

Unfortunately I did not know the sun was coming up when I started the first part of the quest! And when it did the quest didn't move forward so I waited til dark to see if I could continue but now I can't! I don't know what to do now! Please help!!

EDIT: Turns out it wasn't a bug. I just needed to build the parts to get to the next part of the quest! Many thanks to Chihaku987 for explaining it to me!

Edited by NinjaWolfGal369

2 minutes ago, SYOTOS_Hawkeye said:

so i went out to do the quest when to the area it told me to saw the ghost after that i found the first clue after that i had to go so i left the plains went into Cetus i knew the quest was most likely going to start from the beginning but when i went back out it was not triggering the mask. I tried taking it off and putting it back on i re logged nothing is working even tried selling it but its not able to be sold and yes i know it has to be night.

same

new revenant quest is not specific enough. i did the first part touch the hand but nakak said talk to konzu so i went back to cetus talk to konzu. i thought nakak meant do bounties to be able to get revenant and the quest will continue but it doens't. i saw other people play the quest but they did it differently. so i did what they did but the second hand is not appearing nor is the first hand. this is specific enough. this made me mad i'm honestly disapointed of the quest's result......you guys are making mistakes like andromeda you released something does is still not finished. you need to think the senarios we might run into so when you released something only a feww problems will come out. but a lot of people are hating this quest. because of these bugs we need a fix right away cuz this is a waste of our time

me too
when i play the quest i already find the 1st spot, but when its like story time, its stop and said i must find the part to konzu
i realize its kinda bug, because its already dawn, so when i want try it again another night but kanak never say anytink again
help please

Edited by claudeo198
wrong name

Same happened to me, looking on youtube apparently touching the thing in the circle is supposed to summon a Revy Spector, Kill it to drop teh BP, except Naka tells you to go talk to konzou, so everyone runs back out to talk to him instead of staying to kill the spector. And then he never spawns again even if your wearing the mask and its night.

Wish they just put this and the Khora BP on the market for creds and call it a day.

Edited by Endymion2314

soo.. i got the mask and go into the plain, it worked first time and i found the first piece, i thought that is it and return to the mask kid.. but no i need to find more pieces, so i go back to the plain, and there is the problem.. no more waypoints or dialogues show up on the map.. can not do anything.. sooo is it a bug or i did something wrong??

i got the mask and went to eidolon plains and i found the first piece and i thought that is it and went to go talk to onkko  cause she said to try and speak with onkko but nothing happen so i such online and found out u have to find more pieces so i went back to the plains and there was no waypoints or no dialogues showing up on the map and i tried restarting the game, aborting the mission and leaving cetus but nothing happen dont know what to do left

Edited by Zenotetsu