Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will consoles get new update?

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Question

22 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, (XB1)IStudioGhibliI said:

just wondering when because sometimes it varies. will we be sing mask of revenant 2 to 6 years down the road as usual? or like a month or 5? 🙂    

2 to 6 years? you mean you all just now got nekros and mag prime and carrier?

21 hours ago, (XB1)IStudioGhibliI said:

just wondering when because sometimes it varies. will we be sing mask of revenant 2 to 6 years down the road as usual? or like a month or 5? 🙂    

Facepalm! Don't ask such questions with out any reserch. Be happy tho ,even if you get it 1-2 months later, most of the bugs will be fixed compared to the pc version.

56 minutes ago, Nephalem said:

Facepalm! Don't ask such questions with out any reserch. Be happy tho ,even if you get it 1-2 months later, most of the bugs will be fixed compared to the pc version.

that's right! find the bugs, you beta testing pc peasants!!! *cries at not getting surprised by new content and having to wait for shinies. and not having the pc plat discounts*

On 2018-08-26 at 3:47 AM, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Only took a few days to get that approval when they released Sacrifice.

Not sure if that' the norm, but if it is, it doesn't really add that much time.

^ Yea, as I read posts in this thread there seems to be a lack of consistency in replies.

Sacrifice got a really quick turnaround and IMHO I don't think there's any real metric for how fast or slow things get implemented.

The Sacrifice console update showed me that new content CAN be implemented really quickly & put through certification despite the size, complexity, and impact of said update.  MAYBE this comes with a cost in time/$$$, but I think DE's push to continually draw in new and returning players AND still partially appease the active player base may necessitate some changes to their content dev/release process...

I was thinking maybe longer than a month. Maybe not until melee 3.0 comes.  Since the new melee system is used by him. Except the sacrifice most up big updates take a month or so. Maybe 6 weeks.  Usually little updates like a new frame co,e a little faster I think.  But this year has been slow.  The Sacrifice was great but we didn’t get much this year.  Revenant is the first new frame since Gara. Plus I can’t remember out last set of new weapons.  Not prime weapons.  New weapons.  I know the pc has had a few. Warframe releases are usually quick to consoles after pc but this is longer then usual.  

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)Phreakydeke27 a dit :

I was thinking maybe longer than a month. Maybe not until melee 3.0 comes.  Since the new melee system is used by him. Except the sacrifice most up big updates take a month or so. Maybe 6 weeks.  Usually little updates like a new frame co,e a little faster I think.  But this year has been slow.  The Sacrifice was great but we didn’t get much this year.  Revenant is the first new frame since Gara. Plus I can’t remember out last set of new weapons.  Not prime weapons.  New weapons.  I know the pc has had a few. Warframe releases are usually quick to consoles after pc but this is longer then usual.  

Bro,We (consoles) are on 23.1 !!PC just had pyrus project 1 day ago,with update 23.6.0 !!2 update more than us,consoles !Here is a problem.

I see this post was made around 10 days ago. Sorry for the delay. I'll send the request over to DE right away; should take about 10 days to get the request in their hands. DE will then most likely release the content immediately as soon as they read it. Most likely it will take about 10 days to get the request read. Of course we will need cert, so expect a further delay of about 10 days. There see, fast efficient response, all you needed to do is ask. Glad I could be of service.