Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm pretty triggered. . .

PraetorPtolemy

Has DE told us or released any information about whether or not they will make the Dex excalibur skin ever available again? I've been playing for years, My computer broke and when I got back in July I got on and I see that Umbra has released, that was a nice surprise. Only to be crushed when I realized they released a special skin for him that now I may never have the chance to get all because I had to buy a new computer. It really gets to me since most of my in game time is on this frame. Anywho, does anyone know if DE has announced anything on the subject?

5 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Has DE told us or released any information about whether or not they will make the Dex excalibur skin ever available again? I've been playing for years, My computer broke and when I got back in July I got on and I see that Umbra has released, that was a nice surprise. Only to be crushed when I realized they released a special skin for him that now I may never have the chance to get all because I had to buy a new computer. It really gets to me since most of my in game time is on this frame. Anywho, does anyone know if DE has announced anything on the subject?

A quick google would have told you it was the 5 year anniversary item. 

IF everything follows previous years (most likley) it will be released again at the 5th year anniversary with the dex weapons and whatever the 6 year reward (if anything) is.

Edited by LSG501
My bad got my years muddled.. twice

Just now, LSG501 said:

A quick google would have told you it was the 4 year anniversary item. 

IF everything follows previous years (most likley) it will be released again at the 5th year anniversary with the dex weapons and whatever the 5 year reward (if anything) is.

But... but... we already had a 5 year ani-

Just now, LSG501 said:

A quick google would have told you it was the 4 year anniversary item. 

IF everything follows previous years (most likley) it will be released again at the 5th year anniversary with the dex weapons and whatever the 5 year reward (if anything) is.

I've been "quick googling" and I couldnt find anything thats why I wrote this. I appreciate the feedback. So then Does Baro usually bring that stuff back on anniversaries? Usually I dont really care for that content but Im really sad I missed this one.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

I wish to make a really snarky comment about being triggered when you are uniformed as hell... but...

They dont need to. Its an aniversary item.

Wait for March 2019.

Just got informed by the good people commenting on this page, Thanks. No snarky remarks needed here.

2 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

I've been "quick googling" and I couldnt find anything thats why I wrote this. I appreciate the feedback. So then Does Baro usually bring that stuff back on anniversaries? Usually I dont really care for that content but Im really sad I missed this one.

It'll be a part of an low level alert, if previous years are to go by.

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

yeah no gonna lie to you, umbra look FaNtAsTiC on Dex Skin.

And thats precisely what Im extremely salty about haha. apparently I have to wait another year with only the possibility of seeing it again. I'm a fashion frame whore x3

Edited by PraetorPtolemy

32 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

well thats what I thought was weird, because I have all the other Dex Weapons. No need to be rude bud.

He's not being rude, you're being ignorant. You had absolutely no reason and no excuse in heaven or earth to not know that it would return like every Dex item, and thus equally no reason to let yourself get triggered.

1 minute ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

He's not being rude, you're being ignorant. You had absolutely no reason and no excuse in heaven or earth to not know that it would return like every Dex item, and thus equally no reason to let yourself get triggered.

Ok bud, whatever floats your boat. I don't live on my computer and couldn't find the info I needed so I turned to here. His comment added no quality to the discussion and the answer has already been provided to me by awesome people on here several times, he made an antagonistic comment and I replied. Thanks for stopping by Pete.